inserting multi-page docs. into web site

Need to add a multi-page document into my website, but do not want to do the
text boxes.  I want the viewer to go to end of web site page and click on
something like "next page" or " continued on next page".  I'm using Publisher
2007.
0
SharonF (1)

You could just upload the document to the server and provide a link to it,
unless you need to include it in the content of your site. In which case you
have to use text boxes for text, but you don't have to link the text boxes
together so that the excess text flows to another text box. Just paste the
amount of text from the document that you want on one page into a text box
on that page, add your link to the next page, and paste the remaining text
from the document into a text box on that page.

If that doesn't answer you question, then please repost in the web group and
we will try to help you there:
or
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US

Please include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site
and as much detail as possible.

DavidF

"Sharon F" <SharonF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need to add a multi-page document into my website, but do not want to do
> the
> text boxes.  I want the viewer to go to end of web site page and click on
> something like "next page" or " continued on next page".  I'm using
> Publisher
> 2007.

0
Nope8657 (939)

page breaks #6
how do I hide or unhide the page break dash lines carroll, tools, options, view, check or uncheck page breaks -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "carroll" <carroll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:290487D4-585C-4374-BAF7-AD8BA4277950@microsoft.com... > how do I hide or unhide the page break dash lines ...

FRx
I am trying to determine if there is a way to set a page break in between rows. I am printing a report to legal paper and am using the same row format for 4 different reports. When I switch back and forth between reports, I find that I need to either add blank rows or delete blank rows to get it to print correctly (sometimes there are too many spaces at the beginning and then the report wraps to a new page. Thanks in advance for any input! mv Page break is easy - in your row format - column C should be Fmt Code. When you are in the row where you want the break - click on that colum...

how can i record in speadsheet the date a hyperlinked doc was sav.
I have an excell spreadsheet with each row hyperlinked to separate word documents. How do I pull across the date I last saved the hyperlinked word document into a column on the spreadsheet? Help! ...

1st page only Headers & Footers
I would not be suprised at all to discover that someone has already addressed this, however, I've been digging around for several hours and haven't found it yet. :) I am attempting to modify an Excel workbook so that the center header prints only on the first page and the center footer only prints on the first page. Both the header and footer consist only of a graphic, nothing else. I need it to print only on the 1st page whether I'm printing just the first page of one sheet, or a couple of pages of one sheet, or the entire workbook. I have found some code online and from frien...

Call a word doc
Currently I am using our DB to track bids to general contractors for building materials. Each bid proposal is prepared in MS Word. Is there a way to call a Word doc for reference only within a form, for example using a button? The proposal could be either a .doc or .pdf that could be reprinted or viewed from Access... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 Whoops, that was not complete. Each bid has its own word file. So when I click a button I need to be able to define the file name. We use a bid number formatted l...

CVS file only inserts commas for 15 lines of spread
Hi, I hava an user in Europe that is following the exact steps I am to covert a file to CSV format. When we open her file in word pad, only the first 15 lines of data have comms delimted. It happens every time regardless of how much data is in our spread. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks much! S I've never seen anything like this. If they reopen the .csv file in Excel, does it look ok? If they open the file in NotePad (not wordpad), does it look ok? My silly guess: I'm wondering if there is any special character in the data that is being used as an end of file marker....

How to enable Enterprise Keywords in a Blank site in SharePoint 2010?
Hi, In SP 2010, when I create a Team or Publishing site, the Enterprise Keywords capability is active and I can set any document library to include Ent. keywords. However, when I create a Blank site and a doc library in it, there is no way I can set the doc lib to include the Ent. Keywords column. I tries activating various features, but nothing helped. How can I do it? Thanks in advance Sruli ...

HTA
set xmlhttp = createobject("msxml2.xmlhttp.3.0") strUrl = "http://mytrustedsite/blablah" xmlhttp.open "get", strUrl, false This fails when the site is added to trusted sites. Error: Permission denied -- -- HAL07, Engineering Services, Norway ...

Auto insert period with spacebar double tap
Double tapping the space bar in many SMS applications for cell phones auto-inserts a period before the two spaces. This has branched into my Word experience and I find my self double tapping the space bar to no avail. It would be nice if this could be added to MWord. Word 2007 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

Publishing excel 2003 to web problem
I have a spreadsheet with embedded drop-down menus. When publishing to the web I loose the drop-down buttons. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. Kelly Are these ActiveX controls from the controls toolbox? The 'forms' ones don't appear to work. The ActiveX ones will get blocked on WinXP SP2 if the security settings are set to not show that type of control. In any case you will need to answer the 'blockage' in IE6 (The little bar that appears when a potentially unsafe control is sensed -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKET...

cannot set page orientation for every page
How can I set each page's paper orientation to either Landscape or Portrait whenever I add a page using Visio automation or VBA in macros? something like this al set visPage = application.activepage Set visPageSheet = visPage.PageSheet Set visCell = visPageSheet.Cells("PageWidth") SetCellValueToString visCell, "11in" Set visCell = visPageSheet.Cells("PageHeight") SetCellValueToString visCell, "8.5in" "page orientation" <page orientation @discussions.microsoft...

Excel macro to insert a row
Hello, I have a worksheet in which the parameters are arranged as per 'temp'. I want to search the word temp and insert a complete row before it. Can I get some help with the same? ...

sum and insert into table?
Hi, I currently have a table which holds the following: Team Amount Date ------ --------- ----- Blue 100 01/01/08 Red 200 01/01/08 Green 500 01/01/08 Yellow 50 01/01/08 Team Amount Date ------ --------- ----- Blue 100 02/01/08 Red 200 02/01/08 Green 500 02/01/08 Yellow 50 02/01/08 I am able to show these on a graph on a daily basis, how can show sum...

Moving more than one page in Publisher.
How do I move more than a single book page in Publisher? I can move one page but I can't seem to figure out how to move more than one page. ...

Outlook XP- 'Outlook Today' page gone wonky
Hi, I'm running Office XP under Win XP Pro SP2. I have Outlook set to go to the 'Outlook Today' page whenever I launch the program. Until a couple of days ago the 'Outlook Today' page has shown all entries on my calendar for the next seven days, grouping them into the correct days. However, I am now seeing all the entries for the coming week grouped together under the one day, which is shown as 'Today'. I've tried reducing the number of days displayed to one, then increasing it again, but whatever I do the entries are all shown under the 'Today'...

Inserting files and formatting cell size
Is there a way to insert a Microsoft Publisher file into another Publisher file, like you can do with Word files? I have two seperate Publisher files that I would like to make into one document. Would Merge work? If so, how? Also, is there a way to change the size of one cell of one row without changing the size of the cells in the other rows? For instance, I would like the first cell of the first row to be 2 inches and the second cell to be 4 inches. However, I'd like the first cell of the second row to be one inch and the second cell of the second row to be 5 inches. When I try to...

Place the first and last name on ever page printed in header
I have a large data base of names, address and other information that requires several pages to print out. Along with the rest of the information, I would like to print out the first and last name of each page to be place in the header like a phone book for easy access. ...

Select Web Server is blank
When publishing customizations, the Select Web Server box is blank. When I click the add server button the screen simply hangs. I'm running version 1.2 and I have not made any changes to the server. I have been publishing customizations on this server for 1.5 years without issue. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Regards, -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia If I am not mistaken I had this problem to with CRM 1.2. This was caused by the .NET Framework 2.0 which I had installed on the same box. After I uninstalled .NET 2.0 I could publish again. P...

Full Sheet Viewing to Insert Background Picture: Pub 2003
Hello All, We have a booklet that is one 8.5X11 sheet composed of 8pages. By default pages 2 and 3, 4 and 5, 6 and 7 are adjoing, so we can split an image so that each half shows on a seperate page of the sheet. How do we do this when pages 1 and 8 do not show as adjoining? I hope the above is not too confusing, but I will clarify if needed. Thanks in advance for your support. Are you using Format, Background or are you using an image that is to be spread over both pages? If it is the latter, on page two & three insert the image, stretch it or resize it to fit. When you have it th...

How to Inserting a graphic into a template
Hi: Is there a way to insert a graphic into a template? Copy/paste doesn't do the trick. Thanks The image needs to be available at a publicly accessible internet address. So if you publish the image out to a website (such as http://www.mycompany.com/images/logo.gif), then copy it from your browser, you will be able to paste it into a template in CRM. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Chris" wrote: > Hi: > Is there a way to insert a graphic into a template? Copy/paste doesn't do > the trick. > Thanks > > > Hi: Yes, I did ...

Word 2007
My company has just switched over to Office 2007. One issue that came to light this morning is that if a document has Page Break Before codes to force new pages, the document appears fine if you've got Show/Hide turned on. If Show/Hide is turned off, then the Page Break Before codes seem to disappear and the pages appear overlapped. Specifically, my document has pages 2, 3 and 4 set with Page Break Before codes and all four pages show (overlapped) on page 1 when I turn off Show/Hide. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on to make the document appear correct reg...

HTML web-page as email
We want to send a web-page as an email. How can I compose such an "HTML email"? You can either compose it in outlook or in an html editor. If you use an html editor, use file, insert, as text to insert it into Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgr...

Internet Page Viewer In Access 2000 Form (I Think)
Good afternoon, I am somewhat rusty in access but in short, I have been tasked with creating a database to store details of possible acquisitions. In essense, its probably just a simple form displaying basic information, company name number of employees etc. but something I would like to do is have a mini snapshot or live view of the companie's current web-page. I know I could have a text box which hyper links to the compaies page and perhaps have a picture of the site or link to the picture but I wanted sto do something a bit more fancy. Is there a way of having a mini internet ...

Opening a .doc from code
I am trying to open a Word document from an Access program using the following code: objWord.Documents.Open path\FileName objWord.Documents(1).Activate I can't get the Word document open on my desktop. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Stanley You should show us all of the code so that we can see what you have set objWord to. Assuming that you have used something like Set objWord = GetObject(, "Word.Application") or Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application") then having declared docWord as a Word.Document, try Set docWord = objWord.Docum...

Can I increase the number of automatically inserted pages in Publ.
I want to make 'signatures' of 32 pages to print a bokk I am writing Pedrothefox wrote: || I want to make 'signatures' of 32 pages to print a bokk I am writing Unless you use the Publisher Object Model and write code to do so (using Publisher 2002/2003), the number of pages added can not be customized to automatically add a certain number of pages. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...