Inserting a picture into my publication blocks the text I have on

All I am trying to do is insert a picture onto my publication.  I have my
logo at the top and I am trying to insert a picture underneath it.  Every
time I insert the picture it blocks out the text on that portion of the page.
 I have tried everything and nothing works.  I have tried making it
transparent, etc. etc.  I know how to put a picture in a picture frame and/or
a text box, but I can't for the life of me figure out why it is blocking the
text up above it.  Someone please help..... Thx.

Right click the picture, click order, and click Send to Back.
--
Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash.

"Mary" wrote:

> All I am trying to do is insert a picture onto my publication.  I have my
> logo at the top and I am trying to insert a picture underneath it.  Every
> time I insert the picture it blocks out the text on that portion of the page.
>  I have tried everything and nothing works.  I have tried making it
> transparent, etc. etc.  I know how to put a picture in a picture frame and/or
> a text box, but I can't for the life of me figure out why it is blocking the
> text up above it.  Someone please help..... Thx.
0
eezzell (48)

How can I insert an OLE-object(such as .gif file) into CRichEditCtrl?
Hi, All: I had wroten a programme which I have to insert a *.gif object into CRichEditCtrl, is there anybody who knows how I can do this? Thanks in advance! If you don't want to use a doc/view take a look at this: http://www.codeproject.com/richedit/COleRichEditCtrl.asp Best, Dan. Thanks very much,I have gotten it:-) Carl wrote: > Hi, All: > > I had wroten a programme which I have to insert a *.gif object into > CRichEditCtrl, is there anybody who knows how I can do this? > If you don't want to use a doc/view take a look at this: http://www.codeproject....

Format Currency field into zero filled text field
I have a field that can be blank or contain a currency amount. No matter what the value is I want it to be a zero filled field. So for $9.99 I want 0000999 for a blank field i want 0000000 if it is $990.00 I want 0099000. It seems I can get parts to work. Format(Salary, "0000000") returns the amount rounded so I lose cents if I use Format(Salary, "00000.00") i get it to work but have to manually remove space. The other problem I am having is having it zero fill when no value Thanks, Marcie Try: Format(Salary * 100, "0000000") -- Duane...

Change fg color of a static text at runtime
How can I change fg color of a static contol base on caption's text. I can set fg/bkg color using OnCtlColor at dialog's startup but I need to change color base on a math result, if this is positive set as blue if math result use red. thanks in advance for your help, Eduardo You would still do it the same way. Create appropriate brushes(or use SetTextColor etc) and return these based on the context(math result). OnCtlColor is called whenever the control needs to be redrawn(not only at startup). -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Eduardo" <a@a.com> w...

How to include text based on a user's response
Hello, I'm building a letter template at the moment and I'd like to be able to include text based, for example, on a user's response to a prompt. (This is the most straightforward way I can think of doing this, but I'm open to other suggestions.) The letter template concerns contract extensions, and for those circumstances where a contract had already been extended once, then I'd like an extra sentence to be inserted into the letter. Any help on how this can be done would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. P.S. I have no experience with Visual Basic...

Viewing Plain Text in Outlook 2002
I am not able to read any text in the body of an email message sent plain text. I can view the preview, in the preview window, but when the message is opened, no text. HTML comes through just fine. Any ideas? ...

Copied text goes wacky in new template
I just set up a new template for a client. When they copy a free floating text box from an old presentation, they're getting some wacky formatting, mainly most of the text turns from Arial left aligned into Helvetica center aligned bold (the anchored text boxes are fine). Will they have to manually reformat all the free floating text boxes? We're both on PPT 2007. Thanks Jeri Does it happen no matter what paste option they use? -- James Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida "ppt diva" <jerit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

How to split up bulk text??????
Hi everyone, i'm really stuck with this one.... I have recently been charged with exporting data from my companies ACT! database and putting into excel ready to go into our new CRM package. I used an ACT! exporter that has left me a spreadsheet with data that I cant use yet. The notes for a particular contact are not split up into different cells as they should be, rather they are all put into one cell with the dates in as such- 23/11/2000 quick brown fox jumped over the blah blah 24/11/2004 quick brown fox jumped over the blah blah 26/04/2005 quick brown fox jumped over the blah blah...

configuring and inserting data in the outlook express thru html
Hi, I want to insert the to, from, cc, bcc, subject and text data from the html to outlook express. How to configure outlook express throught html provide html tags with attributes to handle outlook express thanks in advance by Nandakumar ...

matching unequal text fields
I want to find records that contain disparent records with data in comparable fields like this: Data in Table 1 = BRG, ROLLER, 6020, FLANDERS, ER53 Data in Table 2 = BRG, ROLLER, 6020, FLANDER, ER53, 6.22X5.11, OD 5" Notes: the data layout is not standard for all records (i.e. the commas, naming convention are not universal, so we can't just strip-out the data). I'm not sure what you want to compare between the two fields? Which text from Table 1 is to match which text in Table 2? Show specific examples, please, and provide table and field names so that we can ta...

Text field vs. Number field
I have the following code running properly when used on text fields. It fails when I sub a number field. I sub Group in my strWhere statement with GroupID and it fails. Can anyone help me with the correct syntax? Private Sub cmdOK_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOK_Click Dim db As DAO.Database Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef Dim strSQL As String, strWhere As String Dim i As Integer Set db = CurrentDb '*** create the query based on the information on the form strSQL = "SELECT tblProduct.* tblProduct " strWhere = "Where Group IN( " For i = 0 To lstClass.ListCount - 1 ...

Inserting values into MSCRM database
Hi, just now we have started working on MSCRM. As an initial proceess we have planned to integrate an web application with CRM server. I want to know how how to use the APIs and insert the web form values into MSCRM database. Regards, Have you looked at the SDK yet for CRM Richard? "Richard I.P" <iamiamiam_77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:68b0f2fd.0401070254.64d48ae5@posting.google.com... > Hi, > just now we have started working on MSCRM. As an initial > proceess we have planned to integrate an web > application with CRM server. I want to know how how to > ...

convert number to word (text)
I WANT TO CONVERT NUMBER TO WORD EXAMPAL 1005 CONVERT TO ONE THOUSNAD FIV Hi, You could do this by downloading ASAP Utilities and use Numbers -> Spell Numbers or amounts. http://www.asap-utilities.com/ Regards, A -- Please rate my response if you found it helpful. Thanks. "ROHIT" wrote: > I WANT TO CONVERT NUMBER TO WORD > EXAMPAL 1005 CONVERT TO ONE THOUSNAD FIV Rohit, have a look here, http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can bene...

Text flow from 1 section to another
Hi! I am working on template that has 2 sections. Text should automaticaly flow from page 1 (section1) to second page (section2). When I paste (or write) text, section 1 is continued untill end of text. Is there a way to "fix" sectioning - there is always section 1 on page 1 and section 2 on page 2 that continues over remaining pages (if there are any, depends on amount of text). Thanks, b. No you cannot do that. That is not how sections work. My guess is that you are using section breaks for a letterhead that has a different first page setting. Don't do ...

Employee Pictures in GAL
We are a management firm and our employees are dispersed across the US. We would to have our employee's digital image appear when a user looks at the properties of the address book entry. We are rolling out Exchange 2003 sp1. Is this possible or does anyone know an add on that will allow this feature to work? Regards, Garrett ...

SMTP public folder replication between 2 domains
I have two 2003 exchanges in separate domains. (There is no trust set up between domains) Both companies have a calendar public folder that they would like to have in sync (up to 1 hour lag is OK) I am guessing there is a way to set it up for SMTP replication, but not sure where to start. Has anyone tried this set up? Any guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:33:01 -0800, Fant�mas <fant�mas@scotland yard.net> wrote: >I have two 2003 exchanges in separate domains. (There is no trust set >up between domains) Both companies have a calendar...

How do I resample a picture in publisher?
After resizing a large picture, how do I resample it to a smaller file size? dwm wrote: > After resizing a large picture, how do > I resample it to a smaller file size? =========================== Maybe you could use IrfanView, it has a resample option. Download IrfanView 3.95 http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967.html (get the plug-ins too) -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

Removal of text reflection in title placeholder in Powerpoint 2007
Hi Folks, In regard to a previous question about text shadow, which is not the issue, I'm experiencing a problem with text reflection in the title placeholder on the slide master and throughout my presentation. When I check shadow effects for reflection, the dialogue box shows that there is no reflection, which is the only option highlighted. By the way, this issue only happens when I change design theme for a presentation and only when the "trek" theme (yellow background) is chosen. This does doesn't happen when other design themes are chosen to replace an...

Public Folder Access Denied
Hi, i've got a problem with the public folders on exchange 2003 and outlook 2003. If a user clicks on the public folder in outlook he get's a acces denied message. he cold se all the folders - but theres nothing th see in them. some users don't have this - the difference between the two usergroups is that the users where the problem occurs had duplicate aliases because of user-account migration. If we try to acces the public folder using owa - this still works well - all objects in the public folders are visible. Any suggestions? Thanx - Tomes thomas.keck@e-labs.net (netgrapper...

text form fields
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have created templates for my initial consultation visits, reports and various follow-up visits for patients. I use text form fields for text/data entry. After the information has been transcribed or entered with MacSpeech Dictate Medical, I want to have the information in the text form fields treated as regular text (it's much easier to make corrections then). For Word in a PC, this is simple (&quot;Ctrl-Shift-F9&quot;). Is there a similar set of keystrokes to do this on a Mac? How About Com...

Encode xml text
Hello, I have a code that generates a xml file and I have some texts that contains " ' < > etc.... how do I encode these texts to have them showed with the characters < " ' / > etc... thanks! Bruno Bruno wrote: > I have a code that generates a xml file and I have some texts that contains > " ' < > etc.... > > how do I encode these texts to have them showed with the characters < " ' / > > etc... Why doesn't you code use standard XML API for creating XML? Just use XmlTextWriter to create XML and don...

Forms
Hello. I am using MS Access 2007. I have a form that is linked to a query. I am trying to give the user the option of leaving some text boxes blank if they do not have the infomation. What formula do i use in the query? Thanks -- fa On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:58:02 -0700, fa <fa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello. I am using MS Access 2007. I have a form that is linked to a query. I >am trying to give the user the option of leaving some text boxes blank if >they do not have the infomation. What formula do i use in the query? > >Thanks Add a criter...

How do I insert multiple columns?
Hi there I know this is probably really simple but i'd appreciate any help. I need to insert say 6 blank columns starting from column A. Now I can do this by inserting column after column, but surely there is a simpler way of doing this, maybe with just one line of code? Thanks in anticipation Cheers Linds Hi Linds select the column header A, drag across to F then right mouse click and choose Insert (or insert the columns any way you want) Cheers JulieD "Lindsey M" <LindseyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4A254FE-4AC7-43BC-BA0E-3BA476CE3E39@mi...

How do I insert a footnote in Publisher please?
Is this even possible? Thanks in advance Publisher does not support footnotes. You can manually add a footnote, perhaps using superscript. Long documents are best done in Word. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Simon Mehlman" <Simon Mehlman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79D25D61-7E7C-46D0-BA4B-05D5EF2703E9@microsoft.com... > Is this even possible? > > Thanks in advance ...

Add text to Memo field
Hi All, I have 2 check boxes. If you check the box the on lick event adds text to a memo field. This issue is the last box checked text overrights the first. How would I add the additional text without removing the first? If me.ckbox1 = -1 then me.memo1 = "TEXT 1" end if If me.ckbox2 = -1 then me.memo1 = "TEXT 2" end if -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200703/1 That worked great. One more question if the user unchecks the box is there a way to find a...

Automatic update the number in a text box
Hello: I have text boxes in my charts. In that text box, I need to copy a number from another sheet each time I update charts. I am wondering if there is a way that I can update the number automatically. Thanks in advance! Is the number in the same cell every time? Here's how to create a new text box that's linked to a cell (whenever I try linking an existing text box, Excel just draws a new one on top of the old one). Select the chart. Press the equals key. Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell with the mouse. The formula bar reads like: =Sheet2!$B$2 Press enter. - ...