Insert "Send to associate" link in Pub 2000 web?

I am making a website in Publisher 2000 and would like to
add a link for the viewer to be able to "email page to an
associate".  Is there a way to do this? Thank you.
0
anonymous (74722)

refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97

David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP]
www.publishermvps.com
www.davidbartosik.com

"colleen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am making a website in Publisher 2000 and would like to
> add a link for the viewer to be able to "email page to an
> associate".  Is there a way to do this? Thank you.

0
dbartosik1 (95)

I am making a website in Publisher 2000 and would like to add a link for the viewer to be able to "email page to an associate". Is there a way to do this? Thank you. refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "colleen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:047401c4bdd0$225109c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I am making a website in Publisher 2000 and would like to > add a link for the viewer to be able to "email page to an > associate". Is t...