Insert Corner banner diagonally across a picture-"Home 4 Sale"??

Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or picture,
for example:
a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner??

Thank you!

New2Publisher <New2Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> was very
recently heard to utter:
> Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or
> picture, for example:
> a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner??

a) Insert WordArt and rotate it using the green rotation handle.
b) Insert a text box and rotate it using the green rotation handle.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
4/1/2006 11:13:30 PM
Thank you Ed, that is a great start. Now how do I get the text box to be
flush with the picture- outer edges of the photo, it runs off the sides. The
ones I have seen fit dlus. I am trying to do a post card and brochure and
stay within the "blue" guide lines. Thank you!

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> New2Publisher <New2Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> was very
> recently heard to utter:
> > Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or
> > picture, for example:
> > a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner??
>
> a) Insert WordArt and rotate it using the green rotation handle.
> b) Insert a text box and rotate it using the green rotation handle.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

New2Publisher <New2Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> was very
recently heard to utter:
> Thank you Ed, that is a great start. Now how do I get the text box to
> be flush with the picture- outer edges of the photo, it runs off the
> sides. The ones I have seen fit dlus. I am trying to do a post card
> and brochure and stay within the "blue" guide lines. Thank you!

Resize the text/WordArt object?

Or do you want the edge of the picture to cut off the edge of the text?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
4/2/2006 9:52:15 PM
Hi again, thank you so much for your prompt reply!  I can resize no problem,
what I can't figure out is how to line up the diagonal box to fit flush
diagonally on the border of the picture-  will it automtically print without
the overflow lines-box in the margins? (The excess box off the sides of the
picture- over the blue guideline?)

Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or picture, for example: a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner?? Thank you! New2Publisher <New2Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or > picture, for example: > a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner?? a) Insert WordArt and rotate it using the green rotation handle. b) Insert a text box and rotate it using the green rotation handle. -- E...