IN Publisher I only want to print one label not all 6

I am using Publisher 2002 and Form 8254 6 to a page.  I only want to print
one mailing label not 6.  What steps do I take?

Thank you,
0
Tom7430 (437)

You will have to setup the labels manually. Look here to see if yours is listed,
if not post back.
http://publishermvps.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2002 and Form 8254 6 to a page.  I only want to print
> one mailing label not 6.  What steps do I take?
>
> Thank you,

0
mary-sauer (6480)

i want to compress photos in attachment
i want to compress photos in attachment pl. give me some sol. regards www.irfranview.com "compress photos in attachment" <compress photos in attachment@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738E96D6-F0E2-4FFF-8570-6A8F00E492D1@microsoft.com... :i want to compress photos in attachment : : pl. give me some sol. : : regards On Apr 22, 7:50=A0am, compress photos in attachment <compress photos in attachm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i want to compress photos in attachment > > pl. give me some sol. > > regards...

if cell is text move left one column

advanced filter #6
here is the file: http://www.mytempdir.com/935740 First sorry for my english.... I have this code to insert letter "E" in column N of a sheet GAF only if the dates in column B of sheet GAF are into range DATAIN/DATAFIN use for test DATAIN=01/11/2005 DATAFIN =30/11/2005) Now, i want to use the same code to insert "E" in column N if the range of dates is naturally into range DATAIN/DATAFIN but if the value into column H is the same present into column B of sheet CORPORATE. So, insert in column "N" of sheet GAF the letter "E" in cells N2, N49, N50, N51...

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

set print area #2

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

XY Scatter Map with Test Labels
Sorry if this is a repeated request, but I'm trying to show the distribution of 16 points (labelled A through P) using X-Y coordinates. When I turn on labels, I can show either the X-positions (label) or Y-positions (value), but I really want to show the text name "A" through "P". Can this be automated in Excel? Thanks for any advice. Hi Mike, The easiest thing to do is use a free addin utility to allow you to link data labels to cells. Try Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add-in http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy Mike K. wrote...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...

Bank One Download is not working

Combining Several Worksheet into one
I have over 30 excel worksheets that are: 1. Password protected 2. The sheet is also password protected 3. Each worksheet contains only one tab call "All" and this tab is in the same format and contains the same column in every sheet. 4. It's located in the same folder I need to write a macro that will open all these workbook in this folder and combine the data into one new sheet with only one tab called "All". I am able to write the code to open all the workbook but am having a difficult time figuring out how to copy only the cells with data into the new workbook...

Printing problem in booklet format

Print preview distorts objects
I have an XL2000 worksheet that has 4 controls on it (one command button, and 3 radio buttons). When I print preview the worksheet, once I close the print preview window the controls become distorted in size and location. Has anyone ever encountered anything like this? Thanks, Bill ...