In Publisher I created an email publication

Emailed it as the body of the message.  We the receipent forwards the email
they can make changes to the body of the message.  How can I change setting
to make it read only when emailed?
--
Bobby
0

How about making it an image file.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Emailed it as the body of the message.  We the receipent forwards the
> email
> they can make changes to the body of the message.  How can I change
> setting
> to make it read only when emailed?
> --
> Bobby

0
Don
8/24/2006 3:30:15 PM
"Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message
> How about making it an image file.
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>
> "Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Emailed it as the body of the message.  We the receipent forwards the
>> email
>> they can make changes to the body of the message.  How can I change
>> setting
>> to make it read only when emailed?
>> --
>> Bobby

No can do. There is no file that can't be altered by someone with some time
and determination. Make it a pdf. Much smaller and most folks can't change
it short of having a copy of Adobe Acrobat (not the reader).

0
Chuck
8/25/2006 2:25:00 AM
I agree with Adobe comment I put a lot of time into Adobe Acrobat but
the rudiments of digital signing and or password protection are very
easy to get your head around and it would slow most folks up from
tampering...unfortunatly if some one is hell bent there are readily
available hack tools but some one is really got to want it bad to spend
that amount of time.not to mention the learning curve.
HTH Rob.
Chuck Davis wrote:
> "Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message
> > How about making it an image file.
> >

> > --
> > Don
> > Vancouver, USA
> >
> > "Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Emailed it as the body of the message.  We the receipent forwards the
> >> email
> >> they can make changes to the body of the message.  How can I change
> >> setting
> >> to make it read only when emailed?
> >> --
> >> Bobby
> >

> No can do. There is no file that can't be altered by someone with some time
> and determination. Make it a pdf. Much smaller and most folks can't change
> it short of having a copy of Adobe Acrobat (not the reader).

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

multiple email identities

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

Mail enabled public folders / spam
Hello, For each of my users inbox I have exchange mark mail with the SCL and move anything over my threshold into their junk mail folder. This works pretty well and eliminates nearly all of the spam we get. I have not thus far managed to work out how to get this working for mail enabled public folders. How can I set this up (perhaps nominating anotehr folder as the 'junk mail' folder) or something similar? TIA, Nick ...

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2