Importing Word Document

I'm not getting the "Import Word Document" dialog box with the Blank Sizes,
it only comes up with the Classic design.
I have tried opening publisher, clicking on Import Word Document (left
side), then click on the blank size I want, create.  All that comes up is 4
pages.  If I then use the Import Word Document from File, it creates a new
publication with what seems to be a default design.  Any ideas?

importing web page into publisher 2002?
Is it possible to import a web page, including all graphics, into either Publisher 2002 or Word XP? best, Aaron ...

Calendar
I view my Calendar in the "Month" view. How can I make the entry into each cell do a "word wrap" so I can see the entire contents of what I typed in there? Not sure you can, but if you hold your mouse (hover) over the item, does it show you the full text? michaaal wrote: > I view my Calendar in the "Month" view. How can I make the entry > into each cell do a "word wrap" so I can see the entire contents of > what I typed in there? "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrot...

I cannot transfer an Access 2007 relationship diagram to Word 2007
I have created a relationship diagram in Access 2007 and I want to show this in a Word 2007 document. There seems to be no way to export from Access or import from Word. My attempts at exporting from Access produced a diagram of nothing in Word in that reports are transferred as .rtf. What about pressing Alt + PrintScreen on the Keyboard and pasting it into a word doc? Evi "robertdbadias" <robertdbadias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AED994B3-6DCE-4930-86E3-D496BEC0AED5@microsoft.com... > I have created a relationship diagram in Access 2007 and I want ...

Importing Cash receipts
Our company receives payment from our largest customer each week. Is there a template that we could format the information into to import this like we import the lockbox file from our bank. This payment covers anywhere from 100-500 invoices weekly. Thank you. why not format it jsut as if it was a lockbox? A client of mine had a similar situation and that i what we did. HS "LaNaveau" <LaNaveau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:585453FA-87BF-4CEE-B7C6-5C5BB4A0ABA9@microsoft.com... > Our company receives payment from our largest customer each week. Is ...

Convert a word address and data list to excell
I help with a food pantry and the existing cliant data list was created in word seperated by commas. I am told to put all 1500 or so cliants in to note pad, then put them on one line (data of each cliant seporated by 7 commas and their children seporated by ;) then I can put them into excell. Well I am only up to the C's and have been doing it for 3 weeks now. Plus we keep adding new ones every week which are not in order now. If anyone could help me with this I would so appreciate it. Thank you Beverly Hi if they're still in Word, select the list and choose edit / replace in...

Import data from Access to Excel containing VB code
Hi! I am trying to import data from an Access database to an Excel spreadsheet. I have imported several queries from Access into Excel already. However the last piece of data that I am wanting to import into Excel has VB code in the query doing a calculation automatically. So when I go to Excel to import that piece of data, those queries that contain the VB code don't even show up as import-able. Is there a way to import these queries from access into my excel worksheet? I am using Access 2003 and running on an XP OS. Is it possible to do it in Excel 2007 if not available in Excel 2003? I...

right margin makes narrow document. how to move to right?
In Word, clicking on "New", resulting available space has right margin only about 2/3 of the width of the page. This makes for a narrow document. I tried Page Setup, but cannot move the right margin. Can you tell me how to do this, please? Thank you This usually indicates that you have Track Changes on and Balloons activated and also you have this setting activated in the Normal.dot, from your desciption that is happens when you start a new document. Change the Use Balloons to Never from the Track Changes tab in Tools Options and the turn off Track Changes but d...

Inserting a word
Hi I have a row of cells, each with a different word, being part of a description. I need to insert a word, the same word, in front of the words in each cell? please let me know how to do that, if it can be done. thanks and regards Daniel Daniel, you could use a helper column and put in this and fill down, then copy and paste special over you data ="newword"&" "&A1 or with a macro Sub Add_Word() 'will add newword in front of whats in the used range in column A 'Change to your range Set rng = Intersect(Range("A:A"), ActiveSheet.UsedRange) ...

import of categories question
Using MSMoney that is due to expire in Aug.2009.... don't use it online to keep books but have been downloading info from credit accounts for tracking purposes. Now, we thought we would try the Budgeting and would rather not manually enter all of the transaction categories. Thus the question: is there a way to import the categories we are using into the Budget as we start to use it? Jim Which version/edition of Money? If not Money Essentials (MEss) and M05 or newer, which budget model do you want to use? "jim-g" <##jimg@noname.net> wrote in message news:%23nZ...

Windows Explorer
Is there a way to keep Windows Explorer from opening My Documents, with its many folders I never asked for, whenever I open a new Explorer window? TIA LAS On Dec 15, 9:02=A0am, "Laurel" <FakeM...@Hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to keep Windows Explorer from opening My Documents, with i= ts > many folders I never asked for, whenever I open a new Explorer window? > > TIA > LAS See if this will help you: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article01-419 Where would you like to open? Paste the following into the "Target" fiel...

Import GL accounts
I need to import a lot of gl accounts using Import manager but I cant seem to setup the excel spreadsheet correctly. My imports fail as a result. Can somebody send me a sample excel spreadsheet of how it should be setup witht the basic minimum requirements. or can somebody show me here what are the required fields to import gl accounts? "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > I need to import a lot of gl accounts using Import manager but I cant seem to > setup the excel spreadsheet correctly. My imports fail as a result. Can > somebody send me a sample excel spreadsheet of...

Configuring ISA and Exchange
Hi, Is there a single or at-a-glance article that lists the steps i need to perform to publish my OWA using ssl bridging along with details of certificate installation, forms-based authentication configuration, etc...? On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:19:02 -0700, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there a single or at-a-glance article that lists the steps i need to >perform to publish my OWA using ssl bridging along with details of >certificate installation, forms-based authentication configuration, etc...? isaserver.org On Fri, 9 Jun 20...

Batch importing e-mail contacts using ldifde, csvde
Trying to make this work with a large list of contacts. Keep getting syntax errors and constraint violation errors on this command: csvde -k -i -j c:\ -f "f:\<filepath>\<filename>.csv" Can't even find out what a constraint violation is? And even if this works, it won't let me edit the memberOf attribute using ldifde, though it will allow other attributes to be changed! "Peter" <morsep@ijet.com> wrote: >Trying to make this work with a large list of contacts. >Keep getting syntax errors and constraint violation errors >on this co...

File type on Open document window
At this time the "Files of type:" default in Excel is "All Microsoft Excel Files. I would like to change the default to "Micorsoft Excel Files". The reason for this is that I only want Excel files opening not Excel files and Web files Thanks for the help. I think excel (office?) likes to help. It'll remember the last setting until you change it. You could "prime the pump" by building a macro to display just *.xls files, but I've found it easier to just type: *.xls as the filename and hit enter. Not quite what you wanted, but maybe good enough...

Merging several documents .docx
Hello, I have several files separated of Microsoft Word 2007 .docx created I am trying to create a program with C# and Open XML that combines or adds all these documents of them 1 .DOCX file. Example. I have for example. Doc1.docx, Doc2.docx, Doc3.docx, Doc4.docx, Doc5.docx, etc and I want to combine or append them into just one MAIN.DOCX. (Main.docx = Doc1.docx + Doc2.docx + Doc3.docx + ...) Thanks ...

Importing .xlsm, .xlsx with OLEDB
I have been trying to write a macro to open a closed workbook, copy a worksheet from it, and then use that data as I need. After surfing the internet a bit, I was able to find out how to do this using ADO and it was very useful when operating on .xls workbooks. Now I am trying to use it on ..xlsx and .xlsm workbooks and it fails each time with an error saying "External table is not in the expected format." I am using Excel 2007 SP1 and have attempted to install the Access Database Engine off of the Microsoft website to enable OLEDB to read the new formats. This is...

Public Holiday Import Outlook 2000
Hi guys, does anyone know if there is a patch to download the public holidays for 2010 and beyond for a standalone Version of 2000? Many Thanks See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do y...

How can I search for a document in office 2007 VISTA?
-- joni In the File > Open dialog, use the Search box in the upper right corner. It will find the search term in file names, in the text inside files, and in file properties such as Keywords or Comments. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

Crazy access importing Options
Hi I don't play with Access much. Mainly sql server 2005 I have a table. 2 fields are starting to annoy me now. The first Draw is a long integer. The last is Ballset which is an Integer. I keep getting Type Conversion Failure on these 2 fields. Why? Herte is the text that I am using to import INSERT INTO `lotto` VALUES (1477,"Wed",17,"Feb",2010, 03,22,27,31,38,49,45, 2566661, 1,"Guinevere", 6 ); INSERT INTO `lotto` VALUES (1476,"Sat",13,"Feb",2010, 16,22,24,30,39,44,09, 4779389, 1,"Arthur", 5 ); INSE...

Word 2007 strange characters?
When I edit Word Documents I open up a document/Letter, etc, with all sorts of weird characters in the document or letter. How do I edit a previously created Word file and get it to look like a normal document like they did with Word 2003? See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=923505 "How to install the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack so that you can use earlier versions of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to open and to save files from 2007 Office programs". Artreid wrote: > When I edit Word Documents I open up a document/Letter, etc, with all > sort...

Word Wrapping in Excel #4
I have already tried the auto fit, it still doesn't adjust the ro again. But thanks, I guess this is just a bug that will continue to happen -- Mandy1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mandy11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1300 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27632 Do you have lots of text in that cell. I've seen excel just drop the last few(?) characters. If you put =len(A1) in an empty cell (adjust the address), what do you see? And with lots of text, if y...

Word, Form Fields and the Enter Key
I'm using the code below to the Enter Key will behave like the Tab Key to go between Form Fields. The problem is that when using the Enter Key, the Form Fields do not get Formatted, as they do with the Tab Key. By the way, after using the Enter Key, if I go back to the previous Form Field, and then exit that Form Field with a right arrow or Tab Key, that Field will then show the proper formatting. Can someone please show how to modify this code to work properly? Thanks for your help, Bernie ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Word
why does keep losing my sentences I type??? Are you using a Notebook type computer with a touch pad mouse thing. If so, you might be inadvertently selecting text that you have typed and then pressing the next key on the keyboard will be causing it to be replaced by the character that you have just typed. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "blrbb" <blrbb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B6655DB-4388-4954-B181-696BC16D153C@mic...

Save word doc as non-editable and place watermark over the text
Hi, 1) I'm wondering if I can save a word document as non-editable? I want to prevent others from copying my text. 2) Is it possible to place a watermark over the text? It is impossible to prevent anyone you allow to view your text from copying it. You can merely make it more difficult. Yes you can add watermarks to your document. A watermark is simply a graphical image placed behind the text. For it to be of any use, you need to save the word document as a graphical image, or series of images (SnagIt will do that) then save the resulting graphic(s) as a PDF. It will no...

Outlook locks up on forward or reply when using word as mail editor
We have a user using Outlook 2002 connected to a local Exchange 2000 server. When the user forwards or replies to an item in the inbox, and the mail editor is set to use Word, Outlook locks up. Using Outlook as the editor and all is fine. Please advise... close word, rename normal.dot and see if it helps. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Search for answers: http://group...