Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher

Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to
accomplish that.
Thanks in advance for any info and help.
Sigrid

What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes,
just export (or save) them as standard graphic files.
Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop?

You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not
happening when you try.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
> I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how
> accomplish that.
> Thanks in advance for any info and help.
> Sigrid

0
Rob
11/29/2009 7:04:35 PM
Open a file - select all - copy - paste them into Publisher.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
> I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how
> accomplish that.
> Thanks in advance for any info and help.
> Sigrid

0
JoAnn

Quttro pro, QPW file
Any ideas how to open a Quttro pro file with the extension .QPW in excell XP? File>Open>select Quattro Pro/DOS from the Files of Type list at the bottom of the dialog box. HTH |:>) "fastfreddy125" wrote: > Any ideas how to open a Quttro pro file with the extension .QPW in excell XP? freddy You need the Quattro Pro convertors from MS. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/results.aspx?Scope=DC&Query=quattro+pro Then read this from Jim Rech http://snipurl.com/cz3x Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:19:07 -0800, "fastfreddy125" <fastfreddy...

Print / Preview CWinFormsControl
How can I include CWinFormsControl into PrintPreview and Print? I created MDI application with a view derived from CRichEditView (CEditView shows crash on print preview), set /clr and then added button in OnInitialUpdate() CWinFormsControl<Control> * pCtl = new CWinFormsControl<Control>(); pCtl->CreateManagedControl(gcnew Button(),WS_CHILD ,CRect(0,0,1,1), this, 6000); pCtl->SetParent(this); pCtl->MoveWindow(20,50,100,100); pCtl->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); Control is visible on the view, but on print preview I can see only what I typed on the view - control is no...

display something in ms crm 4.0 status bar
How I can display something in ms crm 4.0 status bar (there is Selected 1-50) after it Thank all. ...

I'm getting files saved with names like 48A52100 with no .xls f.
I'm getting spreadsheets saved on our network with an 8-character string as the filename and no .xls file extension. Using the "Open with . . ." option they successfully open with Excel. Does anyone know why this is happening? -- Iain N Black Kelton - These are temp files created when Excel saves a workbook. Normally they are deleted when the save is complete. This might fall under the funny behaviors that occur when working with files on a network. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech...

Easiest way to verify if MS Money has the latest update
Using Money 2005 Small Business What is the sure but easiest way to verify if MS Money has the latest update? TIA Dennis In microsoft.public.money, Dennis wrote: >Using Money 2005 Small Business > >What is the sure but easiest way to verify if MS Money has the latest update? Help->About... should show version 4.0.150.1105. Mine reports 4.0.120.1105, where can I find 4.0.150.1105? "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:dp1lr098e59sslq1kp0c4k9qb0pt2l554n@4ax.com... > In microsoft.public.money, Dennis wrote: > >>Usin...

MS Excel Career Training COurse Must see #2
Learn how to create database, spreadsheets, formulas and much much more. As our present to you included on this CD you get for FREE following: - set of Financial formulas - set spreadsheets examples Ok let's talk now about this training course. Two great ways to learn 1: Content rich Training CDs. Learn the easy way - all you need on one CD High quality Training at an affordable price. Affordable Training that is easy to understand and follow. No boring books to read, no expensive time consuming classroom training It's so easy Learn step by step right from your own desk, anytime ...

data file to send and receive mail cannot be found
I accidentally deleted a Microsoft Exchange account from Outlook. Now I get "Cannot create an email message because the data file to send and receive messages could not be found. To add a data file such as a personal folder file, double-click on the Mail icon in Control Panel." What should I do? Thank you "matthewcrook" <matthewcrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB4D4D31-9435-483C-B847-69B1015A11A9@microsoft.com... >I accidentally deleted a Microsoft Exchange account from Outlook. Now I get > "Cannot create an email m...

Import Charts and data to Access
Hello I have an excel sheet containing data and graphs(Charts) based on them. I want these data and graphs to be imported to Access. Data must be linked together with specific graph (chart). I dont mind if the graph (Chart) is imported as image. I want to have a combo box on the top of a form. When I select an option to appear the data with the specific graph(chart). How I can do that?? Is there any example similar on the internet to look at it?? Please help me! Thanks in advance Hi Kyriaki, Speaking very generally...yes, it's possible to: - Link your Excel spreadsheets to an Acces...

Unable to attach file using send to function
Hi, please look here, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com: 80/support/kb/articles/q176/2/69.asp&NoWebContent=1 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de ...

How do I stop Publisher from opening my Acrobat PDF files?
Right-click any PDF file, properties, opens with... change -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "highfield" <highfield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C733A7E-24C9-4510-A30F-BE7736780BDC@microsoft.com... > Publisher can open pdf files? Which version of Pub does this? Mike highfield wrote: ...

Money 2002
When I print a check, Money 2002 prints 3-pages, the first page is the check, the second page is blank and the third page has a lines and alpha-numeric characters down the left margin. The check is printing correctly; however, the additional 2-pages are a problem and make it impractical to print more that one check at a time. Computer Configuration: Sony laptop, 30Gb free, Windows XP Professional, Office XP Professional, Symetics System Works, Quicken 2002, and Money 2002. Printer: HP 4200. Thank you, Glen ...

Setting row global row height in Publisher
I'm trying to set a global row height for a table in Publisher. The method used in Word doesn't work (Table>Table Properties>Row Tab, etc. These options aren't even available on the drop down menu. Why does this sort of thing have to be soooo different in Publisher? Because Publisher is a page layout program... Word is more suitable for documents. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Box" <Box@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75E3941B-961F-486C-9010-FEBE566FC800@microso...

macro embedded in an xml file
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you can embedd a macro in an xml file? I have an xml file that I create with a .net web application and it opens with Excel, but would be nice to attatch a macro to it as well. Thanks. -- Paul G Software engineer. Paul wrote: > Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you can embedd a macro in an > xml file? XML isn't a programming language, so it can't have macros in the sense that you mean them. See http://xml.silmaril.ie/authors/execute/ Some processors (including browsers) may react to special features like Processing Instructions to...

printing tent cards
I have been sent tent cards that are printing out different names on each side rather than same name on both sides. Is there a setting that I am missing? Publisher 2003 printing to Xerox 6100 ( PSlevel3) Settings in Page Setup: Folded Card; Tent Card; W=11" H=4.25" Orientation Landscape Printer Setup: Letter sized Landscape It prints- just 2 pages per sheet. It also pdfs that way, so I am assuming it is a Publsiher setting. I fought with this previously and only came up with making 2 consecutive pages identical. This file is 45 pages long. There has to be a better way! Are yo...

Imported Visual Basic Module
I've imported a module into visual basic editor and have saved it, but can't seem to pull up the macros in excel. thanks. You mean they don't show up in a list of Macros? Maybe it is a Class Module or all macros within the module are Private Private Sub hello_macro() MsgBox "hello" End Sub Will not be listed in Tools>Macro>Macros You can access by typing the macroname and "Run" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 13:02:02 -0800, Pat Adams <PatAdams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've imported a modul...

name a backup file
I am trying to create a backup copy of a current spreadsheet, and I want to call it a backup copy and place the month in the title of the file. Can anyone help me achieve this. PR With ActiveWorkbook .SavecopyAs Left(.Fullname,len(.FullName)-4) & "_backup_" & _ format(date,"mmm") & ".xls" End With -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "PR" <paul.raeburn@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:uid8BdK5FHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I am trying to create a backup copy of a current spreadsheet, and I want to > call it a backup ...

How to insert Handout PPT into a Word file
I need to insert the handout (6 slides to a page) into my word document. There does not seem to be that type option in Vista. Does anyone have a handle on the solution. I think we could do this in EX. Thanks, Criss Juliard In article <5E568C18-F5C7-4D6F-859E-AB89E5BB67B1@microsoft.com>, Vetiver Criss wrote: > I need to insert the handout (6 slides to a page) into my word document. > There does not seem to be that type option in Vista. Does anyone have a > handle on the solution. I think we could do this in EX. PPT creates handouts "on the fly" as it s...

Merging Workbooks to One File
Hello everyone - I have 57 csv files that I would like to merge into one Excel workbook. Each file has only one worksheet (tab). While there are no column headers, the columns for each file are identical to one another. Copy/Paste manually would do it, but it would seem to me that there would be a marcro available to accomplish this in an automated way. All files currently reside in one directory. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Rich Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich Palarea wrote: > Hello everyone - > > I have 57 csv ...

Unable to find FrxClient.cfg file, when applying FRx service pack.
When I try to apply a services apck for my FRx client i got this error " Unable to find FrxClient.cfg file. Setup cannot continue if this file is corrupted or not found. Setup will abort now." Please help! ...

Record of attached file
Does anybody know how to make Outlook 2002 automatically insert the file name (of the file that is attached to the e-mail) at the bottom of the body of the message? example: <<test.xls>> Outlook Rich Text - files inserted in the body where the insertion point it. Plain Text - files inserted in window below the message body. HTML - files inserted in header just below the subject. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

I imported messages from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002
I used the export option in Outlook Express to get my old messages/folders to OUtlook... However, I cannot delete any of the messages. It gives me a "Messaging Interface has returned an unknown error...if continues restart Outlook"... I have an I still can't get rid of them. MTB <MTB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I used the export option in Outlook Express to get my old > messages/folders to OUtlook... However, I cannot delete any of the > messages. It gives me a "Messaging Interface has returned an unknown > error...if continues restart Outloo...

Catalog Printing
I'm not sure how, but the way my catalog is printing changed. The pages are no longer in order. Is there any way to change it back so that when I print they are back to normal? ...

Printing Barcodes for Vouchers
When I print a barcode for a voucher & choose one of the serialized items assigned to it, I get a barcode I cannot scan and it appears to be the same barcode no matter which serialized item I choose to print. I'm using 128B, the same format I use for all other items. What am I missing here? Thanks, Richard I think I see the issue: the barcode is printed as whatever is entered in the the Item Lookup Code field. If this is the case, how are barcodes printed for serialized items ... in this case, gift cards? "Richard" wrote: > When I print a barcode for a voucher &a...

PST file disappears
Greetings, I am running Outlook 2000. The system checks out clean. No Virus, no disk problems, etc. The outlook.pst file just flat disappeared. Is this a known problem ? How do I get it back ? thanks, Darryl Have you done a search on your hard drive or your network drives to see if it is out there but in a different location than you are expecting? If it was on a network drive, can your admins restore it from backups? "Darryl" <darryl@osborne-ind.com> wrote in message news:O7$Lr$h#DHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Greetings, > I am running Outlook 2000. The sy...

How do I import old Publisher files? #2
I was told to turn off Norton, can you help me? ...