Import Outlook Calendar into Publisher

I would like to know how to import an Outlook Calendar to Publisher.
0
RayRay (2)

On Sun, 11 May 2008 00:50:00 -0700, RayRay
<RayRay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to know how to import an Outlook Calendar to Publisher.

From a January 2001 answer (found using Google):

====
If you are familiar with Outlook, you can go to
File>Import&Export>Export to File>Comma Separated Value
(Windows)>Calendar.

This will save your calendar as Calendar.CSV. Publisher will accept
importing of *.csv files.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft MVP

0
nonnymoose (25)
5/11/2008 8:02:39 AM
Open Outlook, Click the Calendar, Click How to Share Calendars.(2007). In
earlier versions use the help and type calendar in the search window.

When you export the calendar as a CVS the results will be unexpected.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Nonny" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 May 2008 00:50:00 -0700, RayRay
> <RayRay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>I would like to know how to import an Outlook Calendar to Publisher.
>
> From a January 2001 answer (found using Google):
>
> ====
> If you are familiar with Outlook, you can go to
> File>Import&Export>Export to File>Comma Separated Value
> (Windows)>Calendar.
>

> This will save your calendar as Calendar.CSV. Publisher will accept
> importing of *.csv files.
>

> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft MVP
> Microsoft Publisher

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/11/2008 10:08:45 AM
I would like to know how to import outlook calendar into publisher

>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>>
>>> "Nonny" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms

Outlook OOF

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts