I would like to design a logo for a new superstore

I just can't seem to get an inspiration to design a logo to use for this
superstore. Even coming up with a name seems to be a difficult task.
0
tinard (1)

Inspiration here, over 7,000,000 hits
http://images.google.com/images?q=logo&hl=en

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"tinard" <tinard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just can't seem to get an inspiration to design a logo to use for this
> superstore. Even coming up with a name seems to be a difficult task.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Like VB Object ... IDispatch
Is there a generic smart pointer like VBs Object that I can use with smart pointers (to save me from adding lots of code to do GetIdFromName etc ) Thanks. -- Michael Tissington http://www.oaklodge.com http://www.tabtag.com Dont know what this means. You can use CComPtr and its various flavors if you are talking about the use of smart pointers in a Com object. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Michael Tissington" <michael@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OQQp#9vTEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a generic smart pointer like VBs Object that I...

New to Newsgroups on Win 7
With XP Home Edition comments to a question are displayed by a click below the question. How do I see comments to my question in Win 7? Send me an e-mail at tooh@cox.net. You will find support for Windows Live Mail in this public newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via the web-interface: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop tooh wrote: > With XP Home Edition comments to a question...

new message automatic email
when I start typing the email address on one 2000 client it starts giving me a list of possible email addresses, On the other it doesn't. Any Idea? ...

tabbed view like excel sheet
how create views like excel sheet in is botton like tabed view This was in MSJ few years ago: http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0599/c/c0599.aspx --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com > how create views like excel sheet in is botton like tabed view http://www.codeproject.com/tabctrl/foldertabcontrol.asp Lynn ...

New Mail Notification #6
I have some rules in Outlook 2003 which directs some of my mail to specific folders, any message that goes into my inbox gives me the new mail sound and notifications, any mail that is directed into a folder provides me with no notification. Is there a way to fix this? Tim Tim wrote: > I have some rules in Outlook 2003 which directs some of my mail to > specific folders, any message that goes into my inbox gives me the > new mail sound and notifications, any mail that is directed into a > folder provides me with no notification. Is there a way to fix this? > > Tim ...

Logo tested NDIS driver installation problem
Hi All, I have got the logo from Microsoft for my NDIS Intermediate filter driver for all windows OS Family. I have one doubt about driver usage. Is there any problem to use driver package which is certified for Windows 7 Family on the Windows Vista Family. Regards, SAM You said you received a .CAT signature from WHQL for 'all os versions'. Well, did you or did you not? If you did not receive a .CAT file with the OS Attribute for Vista or an OS Attribute that Vista accepts then it does not matter if you have a .CAT signed with a Win7 attribute. So does...

New requirement for BP 2.5 increases cost by thousands of $$$
Anyone else noticed this fine print annoucement about BP 2.5. Sharepoint Portal Server 2003 is REQUIRED!! I may be over-reacting, but It costs $30,000 to allow customers and vendors to use Sharepoint Portal Server. This means that the customer/vendor BP licenses we own are worthless, unless we pay Microsoft $30,000 for an External Connector license and $3,999 for a Server license. Anyone else think this must be WRONG? https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/documenta tion/InstallationAndSetupGuides/BPChangesToSystemReqs Changes to the Business Portal 2.5 System Req...

Cannot add new account to Money 2006
Hi all, I've bought Money 2006 std at last week, and first I've tried to import my Money 2000 file. The Money 2006 said that the file is not importable. OK. I've tried to create new file, which was successfully created, but I cannot add any new account. I've always got the same error message: The operation cannot be performed. Details: Product: Money ID: obres:34 Source: 15.0 Version: 15.0 Symbolic name: errUnknown Message: This operation cannot be performed. Reason Usually caused by a corrupt file. User Operation Run the Money File Repair tool to fix th...

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

RMS CAPN Complainance with Visa & Mastercard new PCI Standard?
Hello, Does anyone if RMS v1.2 and/or other version is CAPN Complainance with Visa and Mastercard new PCI Standard? I am looking to upgrade our PC Charge to the new version for PCI Standard, but I have learn that our RMS v1.2 must be pushing the new fill that PCI standard is requiring "62.23" to PC Charge so they can send it to our processor. ED ...

Forward old domain email to new domain email
Hello to All- Our company has just purchased another company who has an exchange server, we are going to move them to our company. Ex: Current Co: abc.com Bought Co: def.com I want to have all the email going to def.com to now be received on their new abc.com for lets say 3 months, which at that time I will shut down the def.com email. Basically we are merging. Not sure where to start to get this done. Oh yeah we will be using just one Exchange Server, the one for abc.com Thanks for the help! Jeremy Change the mx records for def.com so they point to the same mx records for a...

Excel: Copy to a new tab but keep formula references from old shee
I have a roughly 25 rows of formulas that i need to copy to a new tab that reference numbers within the same worksheet. How do i get these newly copied formulas within the new tab to still reference all of the information in the original tab? On Apr 24, 5:10=A0pm, Cheese man <Cheese m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a roughly 25 rows of formulas that i need to copy to a new tab tha= t > reference numbers within the same worksheet. > > How do i get =A0these newly copied formulas within the new tab to still > reference all of the information in...

How do I stop excel from changing single numbers like 1 into a de.
Every time i enter a number like 1 or 2 excel changes it to 0.001, 0.002 etc... in order to display 1 i have to enter 100. How do i fix this? Tools/Options/Calculation. Uncheck the Fixed Decimals checkbox. In article <0EAF168C-792E-4188-A2D9-12B9A58A11FA@microsoft.com>, "Jendayii" <Jendayii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time i enter a number like 1 or 2 excel changes it to 0.001, 0.002 > etc... in order to display 1 i have to enter 100. How do i fix this? ...

New Record question 01-17-08
DoCmd.Close acForm, "Invoice Database Launch", acSaveYes DoCmd.OpenForm "Invoice Tracker New Entry", acNormal Application.Forms("Invoice Tracker New Entry").Caption = "CREATE INVOICE" DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec When I use the above code. It creates a blank record in the datasheet. Is there a way to delete the record if it is blank and keep the record if there are data in it? There is always a new, empty record at the end of a datasheet unless you have set AllowNewRecords to False, or your query is not updateable. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP,...

New version of Office for Mac.
Dear all: Do any of you know when the new version of Microsoft Office for the Macintosh is scheduled to be released ? An approximate date would be sufficient. Thank you in advance, Joseph Chamberlain Hello Joseph, Microsoft has given no clear indication other than "late 2007", so we are all just speculating here. Those who know when Office 2008 is coming out are not allowed to tell us. Those who tell us, don't know. Personally, I would guess at early 2008 -- but you never know how much effort Microsoft will put in to catch the pre-Christmas market. Cheers, Clive Hugg...

Looking for someone like me
I am looking for another company that uses Great Plains in a similar way as us. We are a manufacturing company using GP for everything. Finance, Accounting, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order, and most importantly Manufacturing especially MRP. We are a job shop type company and we make the same basic item over and over but in a custom fashion as there are many options for this product and every customer wants it a little bit different. Would like to trade info and see if we are using the software to our full advantage. Maybe you can help us...maybe we can help you. What kind of issues ...

How do I design greeting cards
Creating a publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062559031033.aspx Greeting card templates http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043221033.aspx?av=ZPB -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "youngphil" <youngphil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E94BC8AD-DFF4-4A3D-9D3B-7F3E10AB5070@microsoft.com... > ...

Is there a way to make Excel 2000 open a new worksheet in a new w.
Is there a way to make Excel open a new worksheet in a new window Hi 'Tools - options - View' and check 'Windows ins taskbar' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gdub wrote: > Is there a way to make Excel open a new worksheet in a new window ...

transfer email messages to new pc
Does anyone know how to transfer email messages from Outlook Express 6 from an old pc to a new pc? "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135f01c4265d$6009de50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to transfer email messages from > Outlook Express 6 from an old pc to a new pc? Backup and Restore OE http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE q...

Multiple "Not Like" not working
Hello, I need help writing a query that will exclude certain data. I can successfully exlcude one item but when it comes to excluding multiple I can't get the query to work properly. If I wanted to exclude Item1 and Item2 from the query what is the proper way to write it? The field name is Items and I have multiple items starting with Item1 through Item150 but I only want to exlcude Item1 and Item2 from this specific query. I have written stuff like the following and they don't work... Not like "Item1" and "Item2" Not like "Item1" Or "...

New computer and office 2007
I ordered a new computer at work and already have office 2007. I want to activate it on the new one and deactivate it on the old one. Has anyone done this or what will I have to do? I did a search on Microsoft and didn't get any hits on it. Thanks, Lee "Neophyte" <wleecoleman@.nospam.ev1.net> wrote in message news:%237S3ME1KJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I ordered a new computer at work and already have office 2007. I want to >activate it on the new one and deactivate it on the old one. Has anyone >done this or what will I have to do? I did a search on...

New account cannot log in
I have a new Windows Server R2 domain set up. The servers are in a remote location and are entirely managed and run via Remote desktop. My own account is a Domain admin account, I can log in remotely and manage the Domain. I am trying to create NEW accounts that can log in, but I consistantly get an error like below, I am at a loss, the usernames and passwords DO exist and we are typing them correctly. This affects new accounts only for some reason. Unknown username or bad password: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing Date: ...

create bar in timeline like a Gantt
I would really appreciate your help. I have a weird one! I have built a horizontal time line at the top of an Excel sheet. VBA code collects the start and end dates of a date range. How can I build a bar on the row below the time line, like in a Gantt chart? I would also like to put a name within the bar. Collecting the start and end dates, navigating to the timeline sheet and the row below the time line is OK, but I can’t find the code for creating the bar. Knowing the start and end dates I guess I could relate them to the spreadsheet columns, but how do I connect them wi...

PPT 2007 Master
I'm trying to design a master template to be used for all our presentations. I have our logo in the bottom-left corner of the master slide. The problem is that it is easily covered by any text or images that are thrown onto a slide. Is there a way to make the image a permanent part of the slide, but on top of any other elements? The only way I can find is to manually add it to each slide after other elements are added. That's obviously not efficient. Thanks! -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerp...

Excel, tabs become new worksheet