I want to know to get started on project three with excei 2000

I am having trouble with chapter three in excel 2000 can you help
..
0
quack19 (1)

Chapter 3? Of what? Perhaps you need to talk to your instructor.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"quack19" <quack19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble with chapter three in excel 2000 can you help
> .

0
jl_paules (2768)
8/4/2006 3:27:30 AM
Or perhaps post in the Excel NG.

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
> Chapter 3? Of what? Perhaps you need to talk to your instructor.

0
wordwiz (948)
8/4/2006 3:31:41 AM
quack19 wrote:
> I am having trouble with chapter three in excel 2000 can you help
> .

I think chapter two addressed this problem quite nicely, it brought into
play the idea that curbing your dog was like setting gutters in a
publication. You have to scoop up your text overload and place in it the
proper receptacle and then when your number is up you must add two and
two together and arrive at something your mother would agree with.
Preferably someone of the opposite sex and not an Apple user...

jmho

dtp2webSPAM (302)

Outlook 2000 icon appears in systray when 2003 is running
I just upgraded Office 2000 to 2003 and when I launch Outlook, the old icon displays in the system tray. On another machine, I did a fresh install and the new 2003 icon is displayed when Outlook is running. I tried playing with the DefaultIcon in the registry, but it didn't do anything. Any suggestions? ...

Query from three tables, problem when adding a record
Hi ! I'm using Access 2002/2003. I have three tables A, B and C. Table A has a primary key, which is linked to corresponding foreign keys in tables B and C. The values of the keys are unique in their respective tables. In all three tables, each value occurs at most once. I am using a query Q showing all rows of A, and the rows of B and C in a linked fashion. The query Q allows me to add a new record two A. And I can also add a new record to B and a new record to C at the same time (in the same query row !). But, in case that I add a new record to A only and then leave the query, open...

Getting rid of header after first page
Hi! I´m working on a document with about ten (10) pages. On the first page I have a header with date, name address, phone, email address and so on. I don´t want to have that header in the following pages so I searched for help on how to get rid of those headers. I got the information that first I have to insert a Section Break so I did that after the first page (I´m able to see the "marks" of the Section Break). Beeing on page 2 I then selected "Header", marked all the text and pressed "Delete". The header on page 2 was gone but...

anyone know anything bout music
me need help to write lyric ...

Getting email addresses.
Hi, I have a customer who wants to get a list of all the email addresses that are passed through his exchange server, both inbound and outbound. They are using the tracking centre so I was wondering if there was a way of getting the info out of here. Has anyone done this or is it even possible? Is there a better way? Please let me know, Thanks, Chris This information is stored in message tracking logs and in SMTP logs, if logging is enabled. I think your favorite spreadsheet app will help yo with extraction. Logs can be found in \\servername\servername.log. Chris Gradden wrote...

Comparing Quicksell 2000 and Microsoft POS
I have been using quicksell 2000. I had installed trial version of MS POS and one thing that I need most for wine store is Matrix item types and parent/child options for beer - 6pk/12pk. Also a box for selecting the " size " option in the item sections. Where do I find or activate all these 3 options. I'm not sure what you mean by "Size" option, but MS POS does not support any advanced item or transaction types. To keep these functions you need to select MS RMS instead. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ----------...

get computer name, desktop and my document
I would like to get computer name, desktop and mydocuments folder using VBA for my applications. Any function available to do this task? Your information is great appreciated, See http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0009.htm at "The Access Web" for how to get the computer name, and http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0054.htm for how to get the location of special folders such as Desktop and MyDocuments. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "iccsi" <inungh@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1f8...

Outlook 2000 issue....urgent
Hello all, I am having an Outlook 2000 issue in my Exchange environment, it seems like I do not get any mail in my Inbox unless I happen to goto another folder then click on Inbox, then I see the new mail, the send/receive button does not bring in my new emails either, I only seem to get the new email when I click on another folder or do some other specified activity in Outlook...any suggestions? ...

Replication public folders between Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003
Hi there, One of my customers has the following situation: - Domain: w2k native mode - Exchange 2000 on a member server w2k, exchange also in native mode I build a Exchange 2003 server (with sp1) on w2k3 (sp1) (member) in the same exchange organization. No routing groups so it seems simple. All eventviewers are clear, so no errors. Now I want to replicate the public folders. At all folders I have add the new exchange server as replica, but nothing happens. I've done all the things such as adsiedit (email adress for public folders) and such things. After enable logging on the e2k server th...

Exchange 2000 recover
Hi, I have Exchange 2000 running on a Windows 2000 server. Can anyone recommend any websites that has recover procedures for completely restoring the Exchange server? Happy Thanksgiving everyone! microsoft.com/exchange? http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/disrec00.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "wli2k2" <wli2k2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4292E291-C1B8-4B11-BC85-F0DA065EA2E2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have Exchange 2000 runni...

Microsoft Project 98
I recently upgraded from Windows NT to Windows 2000, can I still use Microsoft Project 98 on Windows 2000? Thanks, D.D. Stott, Office Manager Project 98 runs on Windows 2000 without problems. Sal www.ctgtraining.com "D.D. Stott" <ddsdriftwood@tls.net> wrote in message news:113e01c36277$28cfe790$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I recently upgraded from Windows NT to Windows 2000, can I > still use Microsoft Project 98 on Windows 2000? > > Thanks, > D.D. Stott, Office Manager ...

how do i get a 'save' sound in excel?
How do i get the excel programme to give me a confirmation sound when i have saved? (cntrl+s) so i dont need to look up to see if its saved the data. Depending on your version of office: 2k, 2002, 2003: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C8BB981D-2A23-4D1A-8310-457C733BE290&displaylang=EN (one line in your browser) or http://snipurl.com/2z7v 97: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9293ba43-2810-482c-9168-8122a9d76ecd&DisplayLang=en or http://snipurl.com/eqe9 Frannie wrote: > > How do i get the excel programme to give me a confirm...

IE7 won't run from desktop icon or from Start All Programs
Running XP Home with SP3 Recently had to uninstall IE8 due to incompatibilities with an application. Uninstalled IE8 prior to SP3 which seemed to cause some problems. At this point, have uninstalled SP3, then reinstalled SP3 and all updates. Have reinstalled IE7 several times. I can run IE7 using a standard shortcut that points to the executable. However when I click on the built in desktop icon it starts to bring up IE7, then immediately shuts down with no error message. There is no message in the Event Viewer. I get the same results by going to Start, then All Programs, and th...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Excel 2000
I have been using the Excel Program for several years (home use) but not to a 1/10th of its potential. I want to create an invoice for my business whereby the invoice number automatically prints in sequencial order every time I ask it to print and to remember the last number which was printed - if that makes any sense. The invoice will be a template and not completed "on-screen". Is this possible?:confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I think it gets too dangerous to mechanize this a lot. If sheets are lost and have to be reprinted, you could have more...

I get appointments for a person who is no longer with us.
We have a shared calandar at our company, whenever I am invited to an appointment I receive the following e-mail: your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. the following recipient(s) could not be reached: the e-mail account does not edist at the organization this message was sent to. check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <servername.domain.local #5.1.1> I get my appointment just fine but I also get the message above for a person who was let go and removed from the system. Are you using Exchange server?...

Using outlook express, want to start using microsoft outlook,how?
Currently using outlook express, but need to start using microsoft outlook, can anyone advise how? I have tried the tools, options, general route and this doesn't work, and other ideas please. Thanks, Sharon juliansoffice <juliansoffice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Currently using outlook express, but need to start using microsoft > outlook, can anyone advise how? I have tried the tools, options, > general route and this doesn't work, and other ideas please. What exactly are you trying to do? Create an account? Install it? What? What version? -- Brian...

How do I get total value data labels in a stacked bar chart?
I have a 3-D stacked bar chart with four series and I want to have the total value in each category be displayed in a data label. Can I do this, and if so, how?? Hi, This should help http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy blemerson wrote: > I have a 3-D stacked bar chart with four series and I want to have the total > value in each category be displayed in a data label. Can I do this, and if > so, how?? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thanks, Andy. The CFO is thrilled. Heather "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, >...

"Do you want to save changes" not working...
I copied an excel chart into powerpoint as "Excel Chart (entire workbook)" so that it would not have any links to the orginal worksheet. When I then go in to edit the data the changes are made to the chart however if I close the powerpoint presentation it does not ask me if I want to save my changes, and when I reopen the presentation the chart goes back to the orginal data. If I consciously save the presentation before closing it, the changes made, however I'm afraid I might close it without remembering to save it since I'm not prompted. Is this a problem wi...

Best way to get started with VBA?
Hi. A lot of replies by the MVPs include the statement that the OP will need to use VBA. What's the best way to get started? Are there any "VBA for Dummies" type books or development tools? Are there repositories of source code that the beginning VBA programmer can look at? Question: Does Outlook (2003) out of the box contain VBA code that is executed when a user clicks on a button or fills out a form? While Outlook is running, is there a way to watch this code execute and see how it changes values or fills in fields? This question came up in my mind because of the dedica...

How do I get the text from running off a page (have it skip to th.
I need to be able to have text skip from one cell down to the next row without it running off a page (hard return) Amy Not sure what you need here. If you want text to stop at a certain point in a cell then drop down to next cell below, just hit ENTER key whenever you choose. If you want the text on more than one line in a cell, you can hit ALT + ENTER to create a CR in the cell. Or just type it all in one cell then choose Wrap Text and widen the column. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:48:03 -0700, "Amy Maestas" <Amy Maestas@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

I want to put a hyperlink in a doc to another page in same doc
I want to put a hyperlink on a page in a power point presentation to another page in the same presentation. Wrong group... http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint&cat=en_US_884a862c-d238-4f41-a3ea-5c77639600cf&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "hyperlink to page in document" <hyperlink to page in document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63...

Outlook 2000 spam deletion problem
Hi I'm a newcomer to this group. I have Outlook 2000 running on win2k with all the available updates, Cloudmark spam detection, Zone Alarm Pro firewall and AVG virus protection also all up to date. My problem is that deleting the contents of the spam folder in Outlook after having checked for false rejections causes an error message to indicate that the programme cannot access plug-in programme .dll files including the virusguard. The error message won't go away and sometimes even task manager doesn't gain control after (control,alt,delete) so we have to reboot. ...

Troubles Getting Data from Navy Federal Credit Union
Is anyone having problems connecting to NFCU? Since upgrading to 2006 several days ago, I have been unable to connect to my bank. I've reinstalled, created new files, created new Passports, all no joy. Tech support tells me CashEdge serves as an intermediary, and that they may be the problem. Any ideas? TIA ...

Can anyone get the front and rear pages of a booklet to display?
I can merrily paste a pic onto facing INTERNAL pages of a booklet. But I can't display "facing pages" for the covers (I can print preview)... I can't get a picture to go onto the front and rear covers, the picture gets cropped to the spine. I want one picture that wraps around the covers of the booklet (4" x 8 1/2") to fit into a #10 envelope. This is kind of tricky. The best way to achieve this would be doing the procedure on an inside facing page so you can readily see what you are doing. Insert the picture, copy/paste the picture, stack the two images b...