I need to merge multiple names onto one sheet.

I need to mail merge names and other items onto 8-up sheets of cards. When I
do this using normal mail merge, I get the same name on all 8 cards per
sheet. The cards are already set up in Publisher 2003.
0
Roy (65)

Are you only looking at the print preview? If so, print out a test page and
you will indeed see that multiple names are printing. This is an known and
long UNADDRESSED bug in Publisher.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"roy" <roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to mail merge names and other items onto 8-up sheets of cards. When
> do this using normal mail merge, I get the same name on all 8 cards per
> sheet. The cards are already set up in Publisher 2003.

0
bkvalheim1 (519)
9/7/2005 6:44:49 PM
I printed one out and the same name is on all 8 cards!

"Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

> Are you only looking at the print preview? If so, print out a test page and
> you will indeed see that multiple names are printing. This is an known and
> long UNADDRESSED bug in Publisher.
>
> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft Publisher MVP
> http://www.publishermvps.com

> confers no rights.
> "roy" <roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to mail merge names and other items onto 8-up sheets of cards. When
> > do this using normal mail merge, I get the same name on all 8 cards per
> > sheet. The cards are already set up in Publisher 2003.

0
Roy (65)
9/8/2005 1:56:03 PM
Wait, I printed all 88 pages and it works! Thanks!

"Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

> Are you only looking at the print preview? If so, print out a test page and
> you will indeed see that multiple names are printing. This is an known and
> long UNADDRESSED bug in Publisher.
>
> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft Publisher MVP
> http://www.publishermvps.com

> confers no rights.
> "roy" <roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to mail merge names and other items onto 8-up sheets of cards. When
> > do this using normal mail merge, I get the same name on all 8 cards per
> > sheet. The cards are already set up in Publisher 2003.

0
Roy (65)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

customizing quote merge template

Removing multiple users from Outlook

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

multiple flyers per page?

Multiple stacked bar charts

OWA jumping mouse

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Renaming Partial File Names

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Need HELP! for Linking data

Referencing cells across sheets

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Need to add to current formula