I need to concatenate multiple Publisher/PDF files into 1 PDF document

Help!

I'm working on policy/procedure documents and I'm trying to
concatenate all document sections into 1 PDF file. Is this possible? If
'yes' how?

In Adobe Acrobat, file, Create PDF... from Multiple files...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
<rodney.ingram@sdhc.k12.fl.us> wrote in message
> Help!
>
> I'm working on policy/procedure documents and I'm trying to
> concatenate all document sections into 1 PDF file. Is this possible? If
> 'yes' how?

0
gsauer (5093)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

find action on log file

New to excel

Maximum file sizes

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

I need a macro

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...