I need a template for writing personal checks

I have a form set up in MS Publisher but I have to revise it everytime I want
to write a check, I would like to have a template that would allow me write
checks that match my personal checks.
0
Wood1 (18)

Regular size checks?
There is a .wmf here,
http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Gee Gee Wood" <Gee Gee Wood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a form set up in MS Publisher but I have to revise it everytime I want
> to write a check, I would like to have a template that would allow me write
> checks that match my personal checks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/31/2006 1:48:39 PM
Mary Sauer, How can I edit this .wmf file?

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Regular size checks?
> There is a .wmf here,
> http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Gee Gee Wood" <Gee Gee Wood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a form set up in MS Publisher but I have to revise it everytime I want
> > to write a check, I would like to have a template that would allow me write
> > checks that match my personal checks.

0
jmcole (1)
6/12/2006 11:42:02 PM
How novel and antiquated to write a check/cheque.
Are you for real you still use such antiquated outdated technology!
In modern civilised countries checks/cheques are long gone relegated to
museums of past antiquities.
I suppose countries that hold prisoners without trial in totally disgusting
inhumane conditions against normal civil rights and common decency like the
USA anything goes.

You cannot edit a *.WMF file as such.
If the picture has blanks you can place a Text Frame over the top and enter
the information required into the Text Frame.
You may find it easier to place the *.WMF on the Background Ctrl+M and the
Text Frames on the Foreground.

--

"jmcole" <jmcole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Mary Sauer, How can I edit this .wmf file?

1
nomail6155 (13)
6/13/2006 3:50:02 AM
Hey David, how are you?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"***MS***Publisher***" <nomail@here.com> wrote in message
> How novel and antiquated to write a check/cheque.
> Are you for real you still use such antiquated outdated technology!
> In modern civilised countries checks/cheques are long gone relegated to
> museums of past antiquities.
> I suppose countries that hold prisoners without trial in totally disgusting
> inhumane conditions against normal civil rights and common decency like the
> USA anything goes.
>
> You cannot edit a *.WMF file as such.
> If the picture has blanks you can place a Text Frame over the top and enter
> the information required into the Text Frame.
> You may find it easier to place the *.WMF on the Background Ctrl+M and the
> Text Frames on the Foreground.
>
> --
>
> "jmcole" <jmcole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Mary Sauer, How can I edit this .wmf file?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/13/2006 7:51:35 AM
Mary I am sensational as always - well nearly, is a tad cold this
inter.  -3C/26F last night and only 12C/54F today.
I have stayed in the office all day today in the central heating.  I am not
fussed on artificial heating, but surprise surprise, I feel the cold a
little more now I am moving from 25 to 26 (plus a teeny weenie bit more).

How is yourself and your old man?

nomail6155 (13)
6/13/2006 12:57:16 PM
Argh that is what happens when you use somebody else's puter.

Did you all recuperate okay from the accident? How is your wife doing? You might
be getting a touch of arthritis if the cold is bothering you. I broke my ankle
ten years ago, all sorts of pins and plates, it is just now beginning to bother
me. Nothing fun about getting old...

My old man is fine. It is an adventure to drive with him however.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"***MS***Publisher***" <noemail@peace.com> wrote in message
> Argh that is what happens when you use somebody else's puter.

mary-sauer (6480)

How to check region ?
How do I check / confirm which region my version of money is for ? Subject: Re: Money 2001 to 2004 upgrade From: "Bob Peel, MVP" <Bob_Peel@kiandra.freeserve.co.uk> Sent: 8/9/2003 7:46:26 AM Nope. Your problem is that you must stick within geographic region when upgrading. i.e. US > US or UK > UK. So if you are currently using a UK version of M2001 then you must wait until the UK version of M2004 is released - the US version on sale and as a trial won't do. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/de...

Need advice creating a work order
Once I create a case for a client, I'd like to be able to print a work order that the customer will sign and contains a disclaimer as well as our logo on the top. Ultimately I'd like to be able to print this report from the case screen rather than go to the reports section. I can't figure out how to: 1) Pass a parameter or filter a report based on the case form we have open on the screen. 2) Put a print button or a way to run the report from the screen. 3) Add a logo to the print preview of the case and/or activity screen's print preview (in case I can't make a report...

From switchboard
On my switchboard I have three choices. Enter in Data, Edit current record, Run report. The Edit Currrent Record pulls up a previously entered record via query parameter. My question is do I need to make a copy of my Data Entry (new record) form for this Edit? The macro or command or whatever asks which form to pull up when setting switchboard. Does it pose a problem if either choice pulls up the same form? You can use the same form. Typically, there're different considerations depending on whether your making a new entry (record) into your database or editing an existing entry, so you m...

Need for Someone to help me in Customized Custom Button
I need to use custom button to add item code to transaction screen but my Item code not always same Item, it can change Itemlookupcode depend on condition including Price or Quantity so that I cannot use Internal command 'PerformAddItem' , I write dll to use qsrules but it's not working , my code like these: Public Function Process(session as Qsrules.Sessionclass) as Boolean dim Entry as TransactionEntry Entry = Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(1,"11200",1,False,1,,,False) Entry.SetPrice(300) end function ****It's not working including c...

call-template name?
Is it possible to, for example: <xsl:variable name="thetemplate" test="props/prop[@key='templatestyle']/@value"/> <xsl:call-template name="$thetemplate"/> I tried {$template} as well. Comes back as invalid qname. Just curious if it is possible. If not I will use a choose construct. Cheers Keith Chadwick "Keith Chadwick" <kchadwick[nospam]@leewardsystems.com> wrote in message news:OhPJfERwDHA.1344@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to, for example: > > <xsl:variable name="thetemplate" > tes...

How to print last page of checking?
I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. In a checking account, how do I print a certain date range? The only option is to print all or some select number of pages, which is useless since you have no idea which page you are on. Thanks, Brett Try a customized transactions by account report. "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1135959824.960676.265200@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. In a checking account, how do I > print a certain date range? The only option is to print all or some > select number of page...

Files needed
I desperately need the orgsync files referenced in http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q198/7/89. ASP. Can anyone help? ...

VBS writing to excel file
Im using a vbs script to write data to a excell file but keep getting the fillowing error.Unknown error Code 800A03EC. I know the script will work as it has workeb before when small amounts of data are added to a xls file. Are their any limitations to how much data can be added to a cell? Thanks carmen The error is in this section of code. Do While status = 1 row = row+1 for column = 2 to numcolumns excelcolumn=column - 1 ExcelSheet.Application.Cells(row, excelcolumn).Value = oResultSet.GetColumnValue(column) --This line has the error next status = oResultSet.MoveNext numr...

Saving chart templates
I have created some charts and saved them as templates (crtx). I can apply them to existing chart and, subject to some occasional odd behaviour (plotting agains the ''wrong' axis) it works ok. Not a huge timesaver but you take what you can get. However, if i 'Insert' a new chart using any of three templates I have created - and then attempt to add data to it the workbook is corrupted when I try to save and ALL charts and Range names disappear. I am using the name manager from peltiertech but that has always worked before and even if i avoid using it the pr...

Outlook Express Error. Need Help
Hey you guys. I keep getting this error. It says " Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more detaails." When I click the task button in the window, under status it says "warnings". What does this mean? Thanks for any help. Regards, <awosolu@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:uGGFoFAPFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: > Hey you guys. I keep getting this error. It says " Some errors > occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list > of errors below for more detaails.&qu...

= if formula needed
good day all, i am trying to get this formual ie: =if(q80="closed",q1=now())i cant get it right. i have tried various variations of the formula.any help is appreciated. thx wyn -- wynb in you example is the cell you want updated "Q1"? If so than it should read =IF(Q80="closed",NOW()) -- Kevin "WYN" wrote: > good day all, i am trying to get this formual ie: =if(q80="closed",q1=now())i > cant get it right. i have tried various variations of the formula.any help is > appreciated. thx wyn > -- > wynb In that formula yo...

Word should have templates for APA and other format standards
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9a5eb800-ed4a-4084-9aad-c3584be912a0&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement Why should Word provide the templates? Shouldn't it be up to ...

Outlook 2007 (Writing new mails problem)
Hey I have just installed Office 2007 (and thereby Outlook 2007). It works perfectly except when writing emails the CPU load is beteween 30% and 100% even when i am not typing. (My system is 2.4Ghz / 1 Gb ram) This is somewhat a showstopper so id any one has experienced/solved this problem i would appriciate some help to continue to help with the Beta program. Regards Anders ...

CListCtl checkbox help needed
All, How can I tell when a user put a check in the checkbox in a CListCtl? I tried using OnHdnItemchangingMyListSp and OnHdnItemchangedMyListSp with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Aren't you catching the LVN_ITEMCHANGED message to handle checking and unchecking the items? AliR. P.S. the OnHdn..... are header notifications. "CodeTestDummy" <sharp_mind.TAKETHISOUT@email.TAKETHISOUT.msn.comm> wrote in message news:uNx1qwG4IHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > All, > > How can I tell when a user put a check in the ...

Need to consolidate large quantities of data and vlookup errors out
I've got a large table with horse racing odds that go fron .10-1 t 150-1 in .10 increments with values assigned to those odds, so it look like this: A1 B1 .10-1 4 .20-1 4 .30-1 3 etc. all the way up to 150-1. I tried making a table out of this with 2 columns and my hands wen numb after inputting about 200 odds entries :) I tested it out wit the part I did manage to complete with the vlookup formula and it gav me some wierd errors for results (maybe because of so many entries) For example, using the first example above, the user would input .10- and it would spit out 3 rath...

XL XP template, looking for non-printing objects
We have a hardcopy form that we can't edit (hardcopy submission of the form is required). To make life easier for the current users, I'm putting together an Excel template so they can fill in the information, then print it right on this form instead of handwriting everything. For labels, I added labels off the control toolbox and set the properties/print object = False. This part works great. Now I have an area of entry cells, all lumped together. I want to somehow draw the eye to the appropriate cells for data entry, like a backcolor or border, but I need something that has a printo...

Count number of checked boxes on a form
I would like to add a textbox (txtCheckedForms) that shows the number of checkbox fields are checked on a form. Is there a simple way of doing this? The only thing I've come up with so far is something like this... If chkField1 = True then varCheckedForms = varCheckedForms + 1 if chkField2 = True then varCheckedForms = varCheckedForms + 1 .... ifchkField50 = True then varCheckedForms = varCheckedForms + 1 txtCheckedForms = varCheckedForms The problem is, I have about 50 checkbox fields on my form. That would take a long time and a lot of space! Also, the fields aren't actually ...

checking duplicate values on data entry
Dear all, In my table design,Because I need to accept No value , I can not use NO duplicate index for my field , but I shouldn't let duplicate values in it. to develop the need I check the value in the data entry form using "Find first" of the record set. On my own computer it is OK and no duplicate value can be entered. but users CAN add duplcate value.(mine is office xp but some use office2003). what should I check? and if there are better solutions please let me know. tnx in advance. The version of Access should make no difference. How are you using FindFirst a...

How can I use VBA ADO to check if a table exists in an Access DB?
Hi! If I aready have an access DB called c:\temp\MyDb.mdb, is there any way that I can use ADO to check if a table exists in this database? Thanks, Aijun. -- Ai_Jun_Zhang ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ai_Jun_Zhang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25474 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=397998 Here is a simple function. Call with ?IfTableExists("C:\temp\MtDB.mdb","DB") Function IfTableExists(FileName As String, Table As String) As Boolean Dim o...

vba to check presence of file and open/not open
Hi, The problem:- vba to check the presence of a file then prompt user if file is to be opened or not. For some reason, when i click no, the program still open the file. Your help will be very much appreciated. Sub PegaToday() Dim sFile As String sFile = Dir("O:\MRS_reports\Setts\pega_outstanding_" & Format(Date, "yyyymmdd") & ".xls") If sFile <> "" Then MsgBox "Todays Pege is Ready" & vbCrLf & "" & vbCrLf _ & "Do You want to Open?", vbYesNo, "Ready or Not"...

nested if statements
Not sure if anyone can help me with this I have 2 sets of criteria.. and I'd like a formula that checks 2 cells and then calculates a result based on the criteria of those 2 cells. i'll try my best to explain. Sales: $50,001 - $75,000 GP: $20,000-24,999 Cell B4 is where the sales number will be entered Cell B5 will be where the GP is entered What I want is to have a formula that says If Sales are between 50,001-75,000 or if GP is btween 20k - 24,999, then take 3% of GP. or if Sales are 75k+ or GP is 25k+ then take 4% of GP. Not sure if anyone can help me with this. I tried using ...

Need to know how to write a formula
I have 129 kids at my church and they have been charged with doing certain things to earn points. I am making a spreadsheet to record their accomplishments, like, if they study their lesson they get 10 points, if they memorize a verse, they get 15 points, if they participate in a fund raiser they get 50 points, and so on. I have a chart that shows their points and can figure out their total points earned. However, I want to know how many times a certain chore was completed. I am trying to find out how many times each point value appears in the whole chart. That way I'll know wh...

Checking for numeric characters / Regular expressions
I want to test if a character in a string is numeric or not. I think I need to use a regular expression to do this, but can't seem to get it to work. I know I have done something similar when I was replacing non-numeric characters in a phone number which does work (this was var sTmp = oField.DataValue.replace(/[^0-9]/g, "");). I now want to do an if statement to check if characters are not numeric. I have come up with something along these lines: if (oField.DataValue.substr(0,1) != [0-9]) { do something } else { do something else } I have tried a number of different ways o...

CTabCtrl Ignoring Resource Template?
I've got a CDialog-derived class that loads from a dialog template. The template specifies a tab control, with certain bounds. I have my own CTabCtrl-derived class to handle the tab control. When I create the dialog, however, the tab control that gets created has the wrong bounds; it seems to be ignoring the resource template completely. Moreover, if I override the Create() and CreateEx() methods of the CTabCtrl, they never get called. Everything else seems to work; I can resize the control and it works fine; it's just that it doesn't seem to pay attention to the resource t...

Payroll multiple check runs, same pay period
We are just implementing Payroll and doing some testing. We have two weekly checks runs we do for different divisions. We are getting this error message when we build the second payroll check "Transaction date not within pay period date range" Any ideas why we are getting this error? Thanks! It's not an error message; it's a warning. It means there are transactions with dates that fall outside the date range specified on the build checks window. -- Charles Allen, MVP "cal" wrote: > We are just implementing Payroll and doing some testing. We hav...