i need a form to sent to customer to update there file

i need help finding a form i can send to the cutomers     dont feel like
making one
0
work (14)

A fill-in form? A form as email? Are you selling a service or a product? Close
your eyes, click your heels three times and magically a form will all your
requirements will be created.

Or in Publisher, new, Publications for Print, select business forms.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"work work work" <work work work@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i need help finding a form i can send to the cutomers     dont feel like
> making one

0
mary-sauer (6480)
10/4/2007 2:46:12 PM
Mary, Mary, Mary,

I can't believe you didn't tell the OP about the little-known keystroke
combo available in the latest version, (I think it is Ctrl/Alt/F8/W/Z/D
-it's not easy to access unless one has six fingers on a hand) that
automatically reads the user's mind and does what asked.

It's not the OP's fault he/she didn't find this in the help files (I'm
sure hitting the Help button would be too much work), as it isn't there.

I nominate his/her post as the most stupid post of 2007. I would
nominate it for the worst of the decade, but that belongs to the person
who asked how to turn his computer off. All he could find was a Start
Button, not an Stop or End one.

Smoking jalapenos in Ohio,
Mike

Mary Sauer wrote:

> A fill-in form? A form as email? Are you selling a service or a product? Close
> your eyes, click your heels three times and magically a form will all your
> requirements will be created.
>
> Or in Publisher, new, Publications for Print, select business forms.

0
wordwiz (948)
10/4/2007 11:57:44 PM
On Oct 4, 8:45 am, work work work <work work
w...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> i need help finding a form i can send to the cutomers     dont feel like
> making one

You're a moron.

Get outta here.

0
pauld1943 (45)

Exchange update problem

Before Update on record select

MS Money 95 data files

Inserting form values into a table

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Address book updating...

can't customize toolbar

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Need help with Auto Filter

Trying to read XML file into dataset

saving and distributing a customized desktop
If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other workstations so that they are set up the same way? I get calls all day from our users asking that I customizes their outlook to include some of the modifications I've made to my desk. We have Exchange Server and Outlook 2003 SP2. "Herb Segal" <herb@endlar.com> wrote in message news:Olsb5oBpKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other > workstations so that they are set up the same way? > > I get c...

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...