I need 2 add a legend 2 pictures in a word or publisher document

can anyone help
0
document (8)

My first suggestion would be to use proper words. Using cutesy shorthand is
downright annoying.

Having said that - what exactly do you want to do? And in which program?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or publisher
document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can anyone help

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
12/1/2005 12:16:01 AM
Is this English?

--
Don
-------

"add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or publisher
document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can anyone help

Great minds must think alike.  ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> Is this English?
>

> --
> Don
> -------
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or
> publisher document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> can anyone help

0
jl_paules1 (1069)

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Excel 2007

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Need help with Auto Filter

Grammar check not working

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

matching contents #2

Need Query Help

Fading photo/picture edges
Hello, i was wondering if it was possible to fade the edges of a picture or a photo into the background - so that the image would appear to be seemless on the document, i understand that there is fade, grey scale, transparent pen and a few other options but not just fading out the edges. is there an option to do this? thanks for your time. Patch. Is it just me? I do my photo editing outside of Publisher and then insert it into my document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Patch" <Patch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B94BA538-329A-4B6...

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Please ignore #2

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Displaying colour codes in Word 2007
I know this one isn't new, but that isn't a reason not to protest. There seems to be a conspiracy at M$ to drive the largest possible number of people MAD. When you select or inspect the colour of text or another item in Word 2007, the colour codes (rgb) are no longer diplayed in this version. Apparantly, this is because Word has been dumbed down for the benefit of people who've never seen a computer. If you want to choose a colour that matches another part of the document or an imported item, you need a large number of mouse clics. Even then it is far from obv...