I'm having problems printing color separations

Help!! I have been having trouble for 2-days now attempting to print color separations in Publisher 2003. I have installed generic print driver and have tried everything I know. My current printer is a Compaq IJ600 and supports PCL3.
0
Ferguson (3)

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:31:01 -0700, Steven Ferguson <Steven
Ferguson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Help!! I have been having trouble for 2-days now attempting to print color separations in Publisher 2003. I have installed generic print driver and have tried everything I know. My current printer is a Compaq IJ600 and supports PCL3.
Sounds like another job for Serif's Page Plus (which isn't all that
expensive; Google 'em)

Blessed be, for sure...

0
T1317 (75)
6/13/2004 4:47:03 PM
Hi Steven Ferguson (Steven Ferguson@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| Help!! I have been having trouble for 2-days now attempting to print
|| color separations in Publisher 2003. I have installed generic print
|| driver and have tried everything I know. My current printer is a
|| Compaq IJ600 and supports PCL3.

Which generic driver did you install?
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
6/14/2004 3:29:16 PM
Hi Jim Harkins (grizzlyAIN'T@cascocastle.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:31:01 -0700, Steven Ferguson <Steven
|| Ferguson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
||| Help!! I have been having trouble for 2-days now attempting to
||| print color separations in Publisher 2003. I have installed generic
||| print driver and have tried everything I know. My current printer
||| is a Compaq IJ600 and supports PCL3.
|| Sounds like another job for Serif's Page Plus (which isn't all that
|| expensive; Google 'em)

How does that address this issue?
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
6/14/2004 3:29:32 PM
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:29:32 -0500, "Brian Kvalheim - [MSFT MVP]"
<bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote:

>Hi Jim Harkins (grizzlyAIN'T@cascocastle.com),
>in the newsgroups
>you posted:

>How does that address this issue?

I don't have the level of expertise that an MVP does, so I tend to
look for the easy way to do things, even if they're not "correct".
I've found color seps are ALMOST no-brainers with PagePlus, and the OP
was having a color sep problem. Sorry if I was out of line.
Blessed be, for sure...

0
T1317 (75)

Purchasing Invoice Entry Batch Posting Problem
I am using GP 9 with Service Pack 3 and am facing the above problem. The problem is that when we post Purchasing Batches of Purchasing Invoice Entry Origin, it stop at certain percentage (not same every time). After waiting for a long time when we close Progress window it neither gives any error nor sends the batch in Recovery and continue to show the batch in Purchasing Batches. We have done the following but no success. 1. Reconcile 2. Checklinks 3. Recreated SQL Process 4. Have tried suggestions in https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;859917 i.e. Tri...

I need a four sided program to print on one sheet
I need to make a four sided program, front & back to print on 8.5 x 11 sheet Okay - so what's your question? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "debbie hughes" <debbie hughes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9FA1ECD-6405-4690-BCA3-5AD2FE716683@microsoft.com... >I need to make a four sided program, front & back to print on 8.5 x 11 >sheet debbie hughes wrote: > I need to make a four sided program, > front & back to print on 8.5 x 11 sheet ============================== Choose one of the pre-formatted greeting ca...

Problem with a Function
I had posted earlier some formulas I am trying to reduce to functions and didn't get any response. I guess it was too hard or maybe can't be done. Anyway, I'm taking a small piece of it and trying things on my own. In a cell I have the following function: =QBRushYds(1, 1) The first argument is week number corresponding to a sheet name and the second arguement is the position of the player corresponding to a cell on the sheet. The function returns an error (#Value): Here is the function definition: Public Function QBRushYds(W, Q) ' Calculates Points for R...

template for printing envelopes
Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:28:00 -0800, RCamp wrote: > Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes Printing on an envelope is just another report. First you must determine if your report is going to print in Portrait or Landscape mode. If the envelope feeds into the printer narrow side first, it will be in Landscape. If flap side first, portrait. The below instructions are for Landscape. Make a new report. Place the Address labels at the left margin. Size the width of the report just a bit wider than th...

Delegate / Other Users Folder Problem
We are experiencing some problems trying to read another users email. Scenario: Bob has just been delegated access to user Steves Inbox, Calendar and Tasks by Steve (himself) adding Bob to the delegate list and granting him "Reviewer" access. From his own Outlook, Bob goes to File > Open > Other Users Folder > Steve (picked from the list) Bob can now see all Steves Inbox. He can even open some of the Email in Steves Inbox. But when he tries to open some email he gets the following message: "Cant open this item. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this ...

sharepoint
Dear All Since a few days we have following problem: All users get authentication pop-up in Outlook for password/login input, wathever you type in , nothing works. However mail is still fine (exchange 2007) (sharepoint 3.0). Exchange and Sharepoint are on the same windows SBS 2008 server, also domain controller. It seems to be that all started afther windows updates.... It is very annoying, does anyone have a solution? Best regards Nick Wouters Belgium Does this happen with all users or just one. If its a single user issue then its not an update problem. Create ...

Print Memo instead of Category?
I'm trying out Money2004, and don't need to use the pre-programmed categories. I just want to add a specific memo note to each credit card or check entry. But when I print, it doesn't seem to print Memos. Just categories. Is there some way I can get it to print the Memo and not the Category? In microsoft.public.money, Terry Wise wrote: >I'm trying out Money2004, and don't need to use the pre-programmed >categories. I just want to add a specific memo note to each credit card or >check entry. But when I print, it doesn't seem to print Memos. Just >ca...

Problem closing CDialog calling OnOK..
I am creating a dialog based program (using MFC VC3). Apart from the mainscreen I want each dialog to close on clicking the next button to progress to the next screen. I am using OnOK() which SEEMS to be closing the dialog but isn't isnfact being removed from memory, this is causing a problem when I go back and forth from the dialogs (admittedly more times that I would hope a user would). This causes a stack overrun and crashes my program.. Is there a way to properly close the dialog? I have tried EndDialog and DestroyWindow to no avail... Thanks for any help... Kay > I am using ...

how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.
This isn't. Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit. That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Problem showing full category list after upgrade from Money 03 to
I just upgraded from Money 2003 to 2007. When I select : Microsoft Money Settings -> Category settings -> Show Full Category List I receive the following error message: Money encountered an error and must cancel this operation. Please try again later. Is there any way to find out more about what is going wrong? ...

With start-up my printer automatically re-prints all work. Why?
I have a new OKI B63000 printer and every morning with Windows Start-Up, my printer automatically re-prints all my day's work, needlessly wasting a lot of paper and toner. I imagine there is a command somewhere for this. How can I stop it? Might look in scheduled tasks. How To Schedule Tasks in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308569/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Andry C" <Andry C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D092C731-CE6D-403A-B7B3-6C3C57C2F92D@microsoft....

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Label printing #6
What is the recommended label printer for RMS or wil lanyone do? Pretty much anyone will do, there may be a list of printers recommended or "RMS certified" that may be in the MS web site, anyway I've seen zebra LP2824 and 2844 work well, as well as cognitive and datamax printers - "Faiz Amir" wrote: > What is the recommended label printer for RMS or wil lanyone do? If you do any UPS shipping ask your UPS rep for a new label printer. Then go to barcodewarehouse.biz and get item number 3351210 - comes in a case of 8 rolls. These labels work the best for our ...

difficult parent window problem in CDialog::Create / ::AfxGetMainWnd
I am creating two modeless dialogs which are first not displayed. In the constructor of the dialogs I call CDialog::Create(IDD,pParent). When I create the dialogs, I don't have any parent window, because I first only store data there, so I supply NULL as parent window. Later I'll show one of the two dialogs using ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). In a new instance I'm doing the same again (create two dialogs, NULL as parent). Then I show one of them. The problem is now that when the first active window closes, then the window of the new instance also closes. As I found out, CDialo...

print list of all styles in document
I want to view/print a single list showing ALL of the styles being used in a Publisher document, so I can see the font names, sizes and other characteristics in order to help keep a consistent look and feel in the document. I can look at only one at a time and would have to either print the screen image or write it down to get the full list; one way wastes a lot of paper/toner, the other seems terribly inefficient. Is there an easy way? ...

Update Several Records with separate table data
I have two tables. One has all fields complete. The other has some complete records, but most only have one field completed. I want to input the complete records to the incomplete table, merging any records that would be duplicated. I forgot to mention this in my first post. Why are you duplicating data in your database? The goal of a well designed database is to only store the same piece of information once. Dale -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. "Dale Fye" wrote: > In Access (am unsure whether A2007 supports this), you can do this as a ...

Change of text or background color doesn't change on the screen.
In Excel, whenever I change the color of the text or highlight a cell with a different background color, it's not being reflected on the screen. Any ideas? An idea, yes: may be the conditional format. If for example the cell is supposed to become red when the value is null, and the value is null, then it will stay while the condition is true. Even if you change the "regular" color (it will appear only when the condition is false) Under Options, View, Colour is Colour set to 'Automatic' ? Does this happen on any specific sheet or in all sheets, in an specific ...

CPen problem: PS_DOT/White Pen/Black background
I'm trying to create a CPen object with a dotted style (dashed OK too). The problem is that the pen is white, and the background is black. I see only a solid white line. I gather from searching this newsgroup that the inter-dot or inter-dash space is always drawn white, which would make my line appear solid white. What is the solution for this? Thanks, Rick Lee Rick, You can try SetBkMode( TRANSPARENT ) Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Rick Lee" <Rick@Custom-Made-SoftwareNOSPAM.com> a �crit dans le message de news:407F7DED.CB5D461D@Custom-Made-SoftwareNOSPAM.com....

array formula problem
Excel array formulas drive me crazy. I think part of my brain formed early under the influence of Fortran (yes I know that dates me). I have two columns of data named 'Date_In' and 'Date_Out. I want to count all of those rows in which 'Date_In' is before a certain date ('Then') and 'Date_Out' as after another date ('Now'). Why doesn't this work? {=Sum(if(and(Date_In<Then,Date_Out>Now),1,0))} Richard Yates What happens when you tried it? Do Date_In and Date_out refer to whole columns (array formulas don't like whole columns). Ar...

Printing a report with consecutive pages
Hi I currently have a report that runs several pages. For each record, I want it to print consecutive pages, e.g Page 1, Page 2, Page 3. At the moment, when I print, it prints Page 1 for all records and does not print page 2 at all. Is there a way to print only one record? Thank you in advance. I find your question ultra confusing. If you want to print out only one record, you might want to look at the solution at http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0002.htm. If that's not what you want, please try explain so us old guys can understand what you have and wh...

Problems with Excel files
I had a Excel file that was worked on using a Office XP machine, and know it is back on my Mac. But know everytime I save I keep on getting this message using Office 98 for Mac. "This file was created using a later version of Microsoft Excel. If you save this file using Microsoft excel 98, information created with features in the later version may be lost." I have tried the following. 1) Saving as a new file and renaming it 2) Saving as Excel 5.x, and then back to Excel 98 3) Deleting the Cell comments that I created in Excel XP, and redoing them in Excel 98 Thanks, J...

Problem delivering mail from iis smtp server.
I'm not sure if this is the right group to post this, but I will give it a shot. I have a Virtual SMTP server under iis. The default domain I will use is web.example.com. I setup an email client to test the delivery and configuration. I can connect and send email to remote domains (user@gmail.com). When I try and send an email to user@web.example.com the message seems to be delivered without error. My assumption is that it actually gets to our exchange server as this is what I see in the log file. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx = the ip of the sending machine (internal network) yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy = t...

pop3 connector problem #2
I'm trying to set up exchange (actually SBS2003 with exchange) to use the pop3 connector and I have a problem with routing ....... The pop3 connector is working fine, mail is being pulled in to exchange from a GLOBAL mailbox and routed to the user..... My problem is that All the mail goes to a mailbox at the ISP for the domain (mailbox@mydomain.com) and that works fine..... The exchange pop3 connector connects to this mail box (mailbox@mydomain.com) and pulls all the mail there into exchange and sends it to the correct user.. Tha works fine. Certain users want to recieve mail at...

WLM Beta problems
In W7 had WLM ver 14 then downloaded Essentials and all seemed OK. Frustrations with Calender reminders not functioning. Then discovered there was an Essentials Beta so downloaded it. It is now causing havoc with Contacts eg 30 of them just dissappeared and bits of data missing, including anniversary dates. WLM now quite often puts up message - It has stopped, analyses problem and restarts. If this is all due to Beta, how can I get back to ver 14 where hopefully some sanity exists? ...

Print selection missing from Outlok 2007
Being unable to print a selection of an email message is a serious omission. This function was in Outlook 2003. Why was it eliminated in Outlook 2007. Why do Outlook 2007 users need to waste paper when only a part of an email needs to be printed. Yes, there is an option to print a page or range of pages; however, when the selected text of an email flows over from one page to another, then both pages need to be printed. This wastes paper and toner/ink. Please bring back this function. I just don’t get it. I thought Microsoft was supposed to make their products all work si...