I'm creating a booklet. After creating page one how do you get t.

I'm creating a booklet.  After typing page one how do I get to page two???  I
can't find a button or anything that tells me how to proceed.
0
MOB (1)

Insert | New page

Or look at the status bar and click on the next page.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MOB" <MOB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm creating a booklet.  After typing page one how do I get to page two???
> can't find a button or anything that tells me how to proceed.

---

jl_amerson (3088)

How to create a partition on an external USB drive?
Toshiba Tablet XP Home/Student with plenty of memory. I have the program DriveImage XML. At one point it says to create a partition somewhere for the image it's going to create. I have a 40G external plug and play HD. I'd like to create a partition on it without disturbing other files and folders I have on it. There's plenty of free space. Various resources say use XP Disk Management to create that partition. So when I go there it appears as they say but when they say click on the free space choose the selection "Create new partiton." I have right clicked ...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Get paid to post in forums..
myLot promises to pay as you talk on its discussion boards. You can post and reply to whatever topic that you like. to join: http://www.mylot.com/?ref=blogger1 The following is taken from their website: ****************************** How does this work? We have implemented a system to give everyone who uses the internet the ablity to make money. The idea is pretty simple - if you contribute to the myLot Community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion, commenting on a current discussion, or referring friends, you earn money. Our goal is t...

How do I get address book to include e-mail address?
When I select to: box in the new message the search box does not include the e-mail address and is not included in the address line. How do i fix that? Any chance the Contacts folder has lost it's "Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" checkmark in Properties? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" check box is dimmed in Outlook Contact folder properties Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!...

When I am in one cell highlight another
Hello, When I am in one cell highlight another. Lets say that if my cursor is in A1 I want D1 highlighted or with another cursor on it. Then if I move to A2, D2 should be the one with another cursor or highlighted. Thank you for your help, Jose Juan Diaz hi, Jose Juan ! > When I am in one cell highlight another > ... if my cursor is in A1... D1 highlighted or with another cursor on it. > ... if I move to A2, D2 should be the one with another cursor or highlighted. 'put' a cursor on non-active-cell... [I don't think it's possible] :( to highlight 'D' wh...

"All users" "Programs" create/modify shortcut from app...
Hi all, I've created two shortcuts into "Programs" folder for "All Users" It lets me to get them available for all user. The problem: Application running in "User" context needs to delete and re-create such links but it fails due to an "access denied" ... Settings correct permission to such links it starts working as well I've created links using the IShellLink/IPersistFile sehll interfaces. So, I actually need to have link under "programs" for "All Users" which might be modified by application running in "Users"...

How to filter to show only one message from a specific sender/subject
I would like to filter out all but one email with the same subject line from a specific sender. I subscribe to a message board that sends an email every time a posting is made to a thread, instead of just the first posting after I have read the thread. Is there a way for filter out the duplicate messages and just keep the oldest email? Thanks, Brian ...

Can't Make Attachment
I just upgraded to outlook 2003 and now I can't drag and drop files into a new mail message; even though I can click on the paper click and attach a file that way. I had this functionality prior to upgrading to Outlook 2003. I am running Windows XP. Please advise if anyone knows of a setting for this or a registry fix. Thanks.........Jason Steeves ...

Can't track certain Outlook Contacts
Hi, For one of my users (crm 3.0 - Outlook 2003), the 'Track in CRM' button does not appear for certain contacts. About 2/3s of the contacts are fine. I thought it might be contacts created in the Blackberry then sync'd to Outlook but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm still working on finding a pattern, unfortunately this user is travelling a lot so it's hard for me to sit down with her and see what she's doing. I thought maybe someone may have had a similar experience. ...

How to create a connection point in Excel
When I group autoshapes the group itself does not have connection points. A connector connects to one of the grouped shapes instead. So, the connector beginconnecedshape (or endconnectedshape) property contains the name of the contained shape and not the name of the group. Is there a way to create connection points for a group? Alternatively, is it possible to change a group into a single shape with connection points? ...

How do I get deleted items that stay in inbox with line thru them.
I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? "rwwhit" <rwwhit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D17761E-CD1B-4D04-BACB-B0D837C4DD93@microsoft.com... >I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a > message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted > items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? That's normal behavior...

Where can I get UNLIMITED Excel stock qoutes?
The Excel Add-in that allows you to retrieve stock qoutes is limited in taht it only allows you to get about 250 qoutes at a time. How can I get unlimited qoutes in a format compatible with excel? Z There's a program called Historical Stock Quotes which can create tab or comma delimited files that can be read into Excel. If you want something that updates automatically within Excel, you may have to buy an add-in. Have you searched the web? On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:18:23 -0800, ZouBCivil <ZouBCivil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The Excel Add-in that allows you to retriev...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

getting IIS login credentials
In my webforms app, I am using Page.Users.Identity.Name to get the user name. Does anyone know what the MFC equivalent is? I am wanting to modify the MFC code of an older application to do some stuff that I am doing in a webapp. ...

Where can I get a template that will calculate profloss after buy.
I need a template that will calculate all the possible variables in a share trade. The rate on buying, every day entry (7 days),Profit/loss on holding, prof/loss on sale etc. ...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Creating Control Grid
Hi all, I would like to know as to how I should go about creating a control grid of my very own. I just need a bit of push (suggestions). Thanks In Advance Where are you getting stuck? Of course, if the grid isn't too large and most of the cells will have data, then you could simply use a two-dimensional array. For larger grids that will be sparsley populated, there are a couple of algorithms to consider. A simple one is to create a one-dimensional array that represents the rows (or columns), and have each item contain or reference a linked list for all items in that row (complete...

How to get rid of a "line" in Word
If I type a number of dashes in Word and press Return it automatically gets changed into a continuous line. How do I later remove such a line? Sometimes if I delete the text line above it then the line also goes but often I just can't get rid of it. I have to resort to creating a new document and then copy/paste the god bits over and then delete the old document. Thanks. -- Les Desser (The Reply-to address IS valid) In news:lzqSlgmVscxLFAoG@dessergr0up.invalid, Les Desser <NewsDump1@dessergroup.com> typed: > If I type a number of dashes in Word and press ...

Cannot get CRM client for Outlook online
One of my customer's employees is having problems to get his CRM client for Outlook online (version 3.0). The error he is receiving says: "An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.". In the event log we find the following warning message: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSCRMAddressBook Event Category: None Event ID: 6425 Date: 10/12/2006 Time: 1:53:18 PM User: N/A Computer: AVELTP0131 Description: The current user does not have permission to use the Microsoft CRM Address Book. Contact the system administr...

Combine part of text from one col to another
I'm trying to combine only part of a string from one column with all th text of another column. For instance I want to create usernames to log into a network. If col has Bill and col2 has Smith I want to get just the B from col1 an combine it with col2 to make smithb in a new column. Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try this: -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== =B1&LEFT(A1) "epac135 >" <...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...

Open web page from Word 2007
I have the following code to open a web page: Dim IE Set IE = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application") mySTR = "http://MyWebPage" IE.Navigate mySTR The code works if I run it from vba - it opens the page on top of Word. But if I assign it to a QAT or Ribbon button, it opens the page but leaves it minimized. How can I get it to open on top of Word? ...

Need Hyperlink from Menu Page to work in email
I have a workbook with several tabs. First tab is a "menu" type page (summary of other pages). Currently I have hyperlinks to all the other pages from the menu page. What I want to be able to do is copy the menu page into an email and enable the users to click on the existing hyperlinks (whatever adjustments needed) to go directly to their page of the workbook. Using Excel 2007. Please advise how to do this and what changes may be need for both options to work. ...