I have office but I need publisher - can I download that program

Publisher is on my desktop and I need to place it on my laptop to use when I
travel.  Is there a download for that program?

Publisher 2003 can be installed on your desktop and laptop using the same disks.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"S.A.M." <S.A.M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher is on my desktop and I need to place it on my laptop to use when I
> travel.  Is there a download for that program?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
4/25/2006 4:29:27 PM
Did Office come preinstalled on your desktop or did you buy it separately?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"S.A.M." <S.A.M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher is on my desktop and I need to place it on my laptop to use when
> travel.  Is there a download for that program?

0
jl_paules (2769)

Office XP media content?
I have Office 2003 Small Business edition and running Windows XP Home. Will my old Office XP Media Content disc install and work with Publisher 2003 (and the rest of Office 2003 Small Business Edition)? I installed the media content on my old Office XP setup and don't want to have to continually access the disc when I'm making up publications with the 2003 version. You can install the XP media disk, it will work fine with the 2003 Organizer. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com &q...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

downloading
After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not show up in my account register. How do I access these items? This is the first time that this has happened. In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not >show up in my account register. How do I access these >items? This is the first time that this has happened. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. ...

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add