I cannot open MP2000 file in ML2003.

Please help!  Just bought a new laptop and it has MP2003 on it.  I have been
trying to open my existing MP2000 files and it says "Publisher cannot open
file."  I have not had this problem with any of the other programs.  Thanks!

Do you have Norton? Disable "Script Blocking" and "Office Plug-ins".

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help!  Just bought a new laptop and it has MP2003 on it.  I have been
> trying to open my existing MP2000 files and it says "Publisher cannot open
> file."  I have not had this problem with any of the other programs.  Thanks!

0
gsauer (5093)
1/30/2005 8:01:11 PM
I'm going to make an assumption (I know - two in two days) that when you say
MP you really do mean "Publisher" and not "Home Publishing".

Is your new computer running Norton Antivirus?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help!  Just bought a new laptop and it has MP2003 on it.  I have
> been
> trying to open my existing MP2000 files and it says "Publisher cannot open
> file."  I have not had this problem with any of the other programs.
> Thanks!

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/30/2005 8:02:31 PM
I do mean Publisher, not Home Publishing.  I do have Norton and see where to
uncheck "script blocking" but don't see anything about "Office Plug-Ins."
Where is that located?

Thanks!

MysticWolf13 wrote:
> Please help!  Just bought a new laptop and it has MP2003 on it.  I
> have been trying to open my existing MP2000 files and it says
> "Publisher cannot open file."  I have not had this problem with any
> of the other programs.  Thanks!

Doesn't *ANYONE* STFW anymore?! This question was asked twice yesterday - it
would have taken you less time to find the answer yourself than it did to
post! ]

Don't be so damned lazy!

on salads.

0
misstick (379)
1/31/2005 12:36:10 AM
I am not sure what *STFW* refers to, but if it has something to do with
reading the message boards, I did do that before I asked my original question
and did not find an answer.  I also checked in Help on Publisher and online @
Microsoft before I went to the message boards.

I would appreciate it if you did not respond to any questions that I may
post, as you are obviously not interested in helping anyone at all.  You seem
to only be interested in making snide remarks that help no one. That sort of
thing is of no interest to me and is a waste of my time.

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

> MysticWolf13 wrote:
> > Please help!  Just bought a new laptop and it has MP2003 on it.  I
> > have been trying to open my existing MP2000 files and it says
> > "Publisher cannot open file."  I have not had this problem with any
> > of the other programs.  Thanks!
>

> Doesn't *ANYONE* STFW anymore?! This question was asked twice yesterday - it
> would have taken you less time to find the answer yourself than it did to
> post! ]
>
> Don't be so damned lazy!
>
> --
> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> on salads.

I don't know what search terms you've used but, believe me, this same issue
crops up several times a week.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

>I am not sure what *STFW* refers to, but if it has something to do with
> reading the message boards, I did do that before I asked my original
> question
> and did not find an answer.  I also checked in Help on Publisher and
> online @
> Microsoft before I went to the message boards.
>
> I would appreciate it if you did not respond to any questions that I may
> post, as you are obviously not interested in helping anyone at all.  You
> seem
> to only be interested in making snide remarks that help no one. That sort
> of
> thing is of no interest to me and is a waste of my time.
>

> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:
>
>> MysticWolf13 wrote:
>> > Please help!  Just bought a new laptop and it has MP2003 on it.  I
>> > have been trying to open my existing MP2000 files and it says
>> > "Publisher cannot open file."  I have not had this problem with any
>> > of the other programs.  Thanks!
>>

>> Doesn't *ANYONE* STFW anymore?! This question was asked twice yesterday -
>> it
>> would have taken you less time to find the answer yourself than it did to
>> post! ]
>>
>> Don't be so damned lazy!
>>
>> --
>> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
>> on salads.

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/31/2005 3:43:45 AM
I don't understand this at all.  I am asking for help.  Regardless of what
search terms I used, I obviously did not find the answer to my question.  I
see no reason for anyone to be rude to me, and although you were not overtly
rude in your response, are you not condoning Miss P's rude behavior by your
answer?  Is this a place where help can be found or not?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> I don't know what search terms you've used but, believe me, this same issue
> crops up several times a week.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am not sure what *STFW* refers to, but if it has something to do with
> > reading the message boards, I did do that before I asked my original
> > question
> > and did not find an answer.  I also checked in Help on Publisher and
> > online @
> > Microsoft before I went to the message boards.
> >
> > I would appreciate it if you did not respond to any questions that I may
> > post, as you are obviously not interested in helping anyone at all.  You
> > seem
> > to only be interested in making snide remarks that help no one. That sort
> > of
> > thing is of no interest to me and is a waste of my time.

> >> Doesn't *ANYONE* STFW anymore?! This question was asked twice yesterday -
> >> it
> >> would have taken you less time to find the answer yourself than it did to
> >> post! ]
> >>
> >> Don't be so damned lazy!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> >> on salads.

I cannot condone or condemn her words. That's not my job. Nor was I being
rude to you. All I was saying is that same question appears at least once a
week.

This *is* a place for help to be found. The archives of this group already
contain the answers to more than 95% of the questions asked every day. All
it takes is a bit of searching.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

>I don't understand this at all.  I am asking for help.  Regardless of what
> search terms I used, I obviously did not find the answer to my question.
> see no reason for anyone to be rude to me, and although you were not
> overtly
> rude in your response, are you not condoning Miss P's rude behavior by
> your
> answer?  Is this a place where help can be found or not?
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> I don't know what search terms you've used but, believe me, this same
>> issue
>> crops up several times a week.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am not sure what *STFW* refers to, but if it has something to do with
>> > reading the message boards, I did do that before I asked my original
>> > question
>> > and did not find an answer.  I also checked in Help on Publisher and
>> > online @
>> > Microsoft before I went to the message boards.
>> >
>> > I would appreciate it if you did not respond to any questions that I
>> > may
>> > post, as you are obviously not interested in helping anyone at all.
>> > You
>> > seem
>> > to only be interested in making snide remarks that help no one. That
>> > sort
>> > of
>> > thing is of no interest to me and is a waste of my time.

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/31/2005 5:56:55 AM
So, I still do not have an answer from this board to my problem.  Ah
well...all is not lost.  I spent a little over an hour going through this
message board looking for an answer and still did not find one here.  After
another hour or so, I DID find the answer elsewhere, so although no one on
this board was helpful, it did work out.  It took much longer than a quick
response from someone here would've taken, but the important thing to me is
that I can now get done what I needed to do.

For clarification, I did not say that you were rude, I only asked if you
were not condoning her rudeness.  Your reply answered that question.  I am
curious, howver. If you are not willing to give an answer to a question,
preferring instead to just say it is in the archives or has already been
answered 1 time or 100 times or whatever, why on earth do you bother to
respond at all?

At any rate, I harbor no ill will, toward you or Miss P. and best wishes for
the best in life.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> I cannot condone or condemn her words. That's not my job. Nor was I being
> rude to you. All I was saying is that same question appears at least once a
> week.
>
> This *is* a place for help to be found. The archives of this group already
> contain the answers to more than 95% of the questions asked every day. All
> it takes is a bit of searching.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I don't understand this at all.  I am asking for help.  Regardless of what
> > search terms I used, I obviously did not find the answer to my question.
> > see no reason for anyone to be rude to me, and although you were not
> > overtly
> > rude in your response, are you not condoning Miss P's rude behavior by
> > your
> > answer?  Is this a place where help can be found or not?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> I don't know what search terms you've used but, believe me, this same
> >> issue
> >> crops up several times a week.
> >>
> >> --
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> >>

> >> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Did you try what Mary suggested several responses back?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

> So, I still do not have an answer from this board to my problem.  Ah
> well...all is not lost.  I spent a little over an hour going through this
> message board looking for an answer and still did not find one here.
> After
> another hour or so, I DID find the answer elsewhere, so although no one on
> this board was helpful, it did work out.  It took much longer than a quick
> response from someone here would've taken, but the important thing to me
> is
> that I can now get done what I needed to do.
>
> For clarification, I did not say that you were rude, I only asked if you
> were not condoning her rudeness.  Your reply answered that question.  I am
> curious, howver. If you are not willing to give an answer to a question,
> preferring instead to just say it is in the archives or has already been
> answered 1 time or 100 times or whatever, why on earth do you bother to
> respond at all?
>
> At any rate, I harbor no ill will, toward you or Miss P. and best wishes
> for
> the best in life.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> I cannot condone or condemn her words. That's not my job. Nor was I being
>> rude to you. All I was saying is that same question appears at least once
>> week.
>>
>> This *is* a place for help to be found. The archives of this group
>> already
>> contain the answers to more than 95% of the questions asked every day.
>> All
>> it takes is a bit of searching.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I don't understand this at all.  I am asking for help.  Regardless of
>> >what
>> > search terms I used, I obviously did not find the answer to my
>> > question.
>> > see no reason for anyone to be rude to me, and although you were not
>> > overtly
>> > rude in your response, are you not condoning Miss P's rude behavior by
>> > your
>> > answer?  Is this a place where help can be found or not?

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/31/2005 7:06:11 AM
Office Plug-Ins are found in Norton Options, Other, Miscellaneous button... It is the
button next to Live Update
--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> So, I still do not have an answer from this board to my problem.  Ah
> well...all is not lost.  I spent a little over an hour going through this
> message board looking for an answer and still did not find one here.  After
> another hour or so, I DID find the answer elsewhere, so although no one on
> this board was helpful, it did work out.  It took much longer than a quick
> response from someone here would've taken, but the important thing to me is
> that I can now get done what I needed to do.
>
> For clarification, I did not say that you were rude, I only asked if you
> were not condoning her rudeness.  Your reply answered that question.  I am
> curious, howver. If you are not willing to give an answer to a question,
> preferring instead to just say it is in the archives or has already been
> answered 1 time or 100 times or whatever, why on earth do you bother to
> respond at all?
>
> At any rate, I harbor no ill will, toward you or Miss P. and best wishes for
> the best in life.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> I cannot condone or condemn her words. That's not my job. Nor was I being
>> rude to you. All I was saying is that same question appears at least once a
>> week.
>>
>> This *is* a place for help to be found. The archives of this group already
>> contain the answers to more than 95% of the questions asked every day. All
>> it takes is a bit of searching.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I don't understand this at all.  I am asking for help.  Regardless of what
>> > search terms I used, I obviously did not find the answer to my question.
>> > see no reason for anyone to be rude to me, and although you were not
>> > overtly
>> > rude in your response, are you not condoning Miss P's rude behavior by
>> > your
>> > answer?  Is this a place where help can be found or not?

0
gsauer (5093)
1/31/2005 8:50:04 AM
MysticWolf13 wrote:
> So, I still do not have an answer from this board to my problem.  Ah
> well...all is not lost.  I spent a little over an hour going through
> this message board looking for an answer and still did not find one
> here.  After another hour or so, I DID find the answer elsewhere, so
> although no one on this board was helpful, it did work out.  It took
> much longer than a quick response from someone here would've taken,
> but the important thing to me is that I can now get done what I
> needed to do.
>
> For clarification, I did not say that you were rude, I only asked if
> you were not condoning her rudeness.  Your reply answered that
> question.  I am curious, howver. If you are not willing to give an
> answer to a question, preferring instead to just say it is in the
> archives or has already been answered 1 time or 100 times or
> whatever, why on earth do you bother to respond at all?

Because we're heartily sick of fecks like you who expect us to wipe their
arses for them - well it ain't gonna happen bub - we only help those who
first help themselves and you, blatantly, have not. There are thousands of
answers to this question on Google - so you're either a liar (where the
smart money is) or you're using completely irrelevant search terms.

on salads.

0
misstick (379)
1/31/2005 10:32:49 AM
"By the pricking of my thumbs,

Something wicked this way comes."

-- Shakespeare

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

0
gsauer (5093)
1/31/2005 12:49:37 PM
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:32:49 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
<misstick@lancre.dw>, in message ID
<oPnLd.5$bQ4.4@fe81.usenetserver.com>, in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.publisher wrote:

>Because we're heartily sick of fecks like you who expect us to wipe their
>arses for them - well it ain't gonna happen bub - we only help those who
>first help themselves and you, blatantly, have not. There are thousands of
>answers to this question on Google - so you're either a liar (where the
>smart money is) or you're using completely irrelevant search terms.

Come off it.  Ok so *I* know about google and so do you and many
others.  But not *everyone* knows about Google.  I was using usenet
for about a year before anyone even mentioned archives to me (it was
called Dejanews then).  I think it's a bit unfair to expect everyone
to know about archives.
I even remember once plucking up the courage to ask the question
"What's an FAQ?" :-)  .  Some bright spark answered something like
"It's in the FAQ"  :-)  .  Never was sure if he was pulling my leg.
--
Paul

Use the reply by email facility in your
newsreader to send email
Thank you, Mary.  I appreciate your kind response. The problem has been
corrected and I am happily using the files.

Thanks again.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Office Plug-Ins are found in Norton Options, Other, Miscellaneous button... It is the
> button next to Live Update
> --
> Mary Sauer MS MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > So, I still do not have an answer from this board to my problem.  Ah
> > well...all is not lost.  I spent a little over an hour going through this
> > message board looking for an answer and still did not find one here.  After
> > another hour or so, I DID find the answer elsewhere, so although no one on
> > this board was helpful, it did work out.  It took much longer than a quick
> > response from someone here would've taken, but the important thing to me is
> > that I can now get done what I needed to do.
> >
> > For clarification, I did not say that you were rude, I only asked if you
> > were not condoning her rudeness.  Your reply answered that question.  I am
> > curious, howver. If you are not willing to give an answer to a question,
> > preferring instead to just say it is in the archives or has already been
> > answered 1 time or 100 times or whatever, why on earth do you bother to
> > respond at all?
> >
> > At any rate, I harbor no ill will, toward you or Miss P. and best wishes for
> > the best in life.
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> I cannot condone or condemn her words. That's not my job. Nor was I being
> >> rude to you. All I was saying is that same question appears at least once a
> >> week.
> >>
> >> This *is* a place for help to be found. The archives of this group already
> >> contain the answers to more than 95% of the questions asked every day. All
> >> it takes is a bit of searching.
> >>
> >> --
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> >>

> >> "MysticWolf13" <MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

I appreciate your support, Paul.  I will check Google first the next time I
have a question.  If its' address is something other that just google.com or
google.net, please let me know.  Thanks and have a good day.

"Paul" wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:32:49 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
> <misstick@lancre.dw>, in message ID
> <oPnLd.5$bQ4.4@fe81.usenetserver.com>, in the newsgroup
> microsoft.public.publisher wrote:
>
> >Because we're heartily sick of fecks like you who expect us to wipe their
> >arses for them - well it ain't gonna happen bub - we only help those who
> >first help themselves and you, blatantly, have not. There are thousands of
> >answers to this question on Google - so you're either a liar (where the
> >smart money is) or you're using completely irrelevant search terms.
>
> Come off it.  Ok so *I* know about google and so do you and many
> others.  But not *everyone* knows about Google.  I was using usenet
> for about a year before anyone even mentioned archives to me (it was
> called Dejanews then).  I think it's a bit unfair to expect everyone
> to know about archives.
> I even remember once plucking up the courage to ask the question
> "What's an FAQ?" :-)  .  Some bright spark answered something like
> "It's in the FAQ"  :-)  .  Never was sure if he was pulling my leg.
> --
> Paul
>
> Use the reply by email facility in your
> newsreader to send email

Sarah, Please speak for yourself. JoAnn and Mike may defend you, but most
people here do not share your views or negativity, and no one deserves to be
spoken to in this way. I feel sorry for you. Given your wiccan views on
life, don't you ever think about how spewing forth such negativity,
cruelness and spite comes back to you three fold? May you find some peace in
your life. DavidF

> MysticWolf13 wrote:
> > So, I still do not have an answer from this board to my problem.  Ah
> > well...all is not lost.  I spent a little over an hour going through
> > this message board looking for an answer and still did not find one
> > here.  After another hour or so, I DID find the answer elsewhere, so
> > although no one on this board was helpful, it did work out.  It took
> > much longer than a quick response from someone here would've taken,
> > but the important thing to me is that I can now get done what I
> > needed to do.
> >
> > For clarification, I did not say that you were rude, I only asked if
> > you were not condoning her rudeness.  Your reply answered that
> > question.  I am curious, howver. If you are not willing to give an
> > answer to a question, preferring instead to just say it is in the
> > archives or has already been answered 1 time or 100 times or
> > whatever, why on earth do you bother to respond at all?
>
> Because we're heartily sick of fecks like you who expect us to wipe their
> arses for them - well it ain't gonna happen bub - we only help those who
> first help themselves and you, blatantly, have not. There are thousands of
> answers to this question on Google - so you're either a liar (where the
> smart money is) or you're using completely irrelevant search terms.
>

> --
> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> on salads.

0
Nope8657 (939)
1/31/2005 3:23:08 PM
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:21:06 -0800, MysticWolf13
<MysticWolf13@discussions.microsoft.com>, in message ID
<E90558ED-4D75-41F7-ABEF-87444F86E63D@microsoft.com>, in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.publisher wrote:

>I appreciate your support, Paul.  I will check Google first the next time I
>have a question.  If its' address is something other that just google.com or
>google.net, please let me know.  Thanks and have a good day.

It is an excellent resource with archives that go back a long way on
all manner of subjects ( www.google.com ).  If I've had a computer
related problem to solve, I have found the solution there more often
than not.  In fact, I have found stuff there that has helped me with
other aspects of my life too.
If you click on the groups link on google's homepage, you will find
access to the usenet archives.  You may need to do a bit of fine
tuning for more detailed searches but I won't go into that because
each person is likely to want to use it a bit differently.
--
Paul

Use the reply by email facility in your
newsreader to send email
Hi all,

Sorry to know what have happen before. Its just a misunderstanding. Cool pal

By the way MysticWolf13, hope you dun mind share the link to me where you
found your solution. I am also hunting up and downs for it.

Sometime we have no choice too as time is not with us to search google from
head to toe.

"MysticWolf13" wrote:

> I appreciate your support, Paul.  I will check Google first the next time I
> have a question.  If its' address is something other that just google.com or
> google.net, please let me know.  Thanks and have a good day.
>

> "Paul" wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:32:49 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
> > <misstick@lancre.dw>, in message ID
> > <oPnLd.5$bQ4.4@fe81.usenetserver.com>, in the newsgroup
> > microsoft.public.publisher wrote:
> >
> > >Because we're heartily sick of fecks like you who expect us to wipe their
> > >arses for them - well it ain't gonna happen bub - we only help those who
> > >first help themselves and you, blatantly, have not. There are thousands of
> > >answers to this question on Google - so you're either a liar (where the
> > >smart money is) or you're using completely irrelevant search terms.
> >
> > Come off it.  Ok so *I* know about google and so do you and many
> > others.  But not *everyone* knows about Google.  I was using usenet
> > for about a year before anyone even mentioned archives to me (it was
> > called Dejanews then).  I think it's a bit unfair to expect everyone
> > to know about archives.
> > I even remember once plucking up the courage to ask the question
> > "What's an FAQ?" :-)  .  Some bright spark answered something like
> > "It's in the FAQ"  :-)  .  Never was sure if he was pulling my leg.
> > --
> > Paul
> >
> > Use the reply by email facility in your
> > newsreader to send email

0
SEN (13)
3/3/2005 7:57:04 AM
MysticWolf solved his problem by disabling "script blocking" in Norton and disabling
"Office plug-ins" in Norton options.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"sen" <sen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to know what have happen before. Its just a misunderstanding. Cool pal
>
> By the way MysticWolf13, hope you dun mind share the link to me where you
> found your solution. I am also hunting up and downs for it.
>
> Sometime we have no choice too as time is not with us to search google from
> head to toe.
>

> "MysticWolf13" wrote:
>
>> I appreciate your support, Paul.  I will check Google first the next time I
>> have a question.  If its' address is something other that just google.com or
>> google.net, please let me know.  Thanks and have a good day.
>>

>> "Paul" wrote:
>>
>> > On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:32:49 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
>> > <misstick@lancre.dw>, in message ID
>> > <oPnLd.5$bQ4.4@fe81.usenetserver.com>, in the newsgroup

>> > Come off it.  Ok so *I* know about google and so do you and many
>> > others.  But not *everyone* knows about Google.  I was using usenet
>> > for about a year before anyone even mentioned archives to me (it was
>> > called Dejanews then).  I think it's a bit unfair to expect everyone
>> > to know about archives.
>> > I even remember once plucking up the courage to ask the question
>> > "What's an FAQ?" :-)  .  Some bright spark answered something like
>> > "It's in the FAQ"  :-)  .  Never was sure if he was pulling my leg.
>> > --
>> > Paul
>> >
>> > Use the reply by email facility in your
>> > newsreader to send email

0
gsauer (5093)
3/3/2005 9:11:13 AM
Thanks Mary,

However I am using the Sym Corp Edition 9.0 which dont have the "script
blocking" and "Office plug-ins". Any recommendation beside this?

Thanks

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> MysticWolf solved his problem by disabling "script blocking" in Norton and disabling
> "Office plug-ins" in Norton options.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MS MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "sen" <sen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Sorry to know what have happen before. Its just a misunderstanding. Cool pal
> >
> > By the way MysticWolf13, hope you dun mind share the link to me where you
> > found your solution. I am also hunting up and downs for it.
> >
> > Sometime we have no choice too as time is not with us to search google from
> > head to toe.
> >

> > "MysticWolf13" wrote:
> >
> >> I appreciate your support, Paul.  I will check Google first the next time I
> >> have a question.  If its' address is something other that just google.com or
> >> google.net, please let me know.  Thanks and have a good day.

0
SEN (13)
3/3/2005 10:51:03 AM
Why don't you browse the support documents at the Sym Corp web site. You may have
some sort of script blocking but it is categorized differently. I know McAfee has it
in a different form.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
> Thanks Mary,
>
> However I am using the Sym Corp Edition 9.0 which dont have the "script
> blocking" and "Office plug-ins". Any recommendation beside this?
>
> Thanks
>

> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> MysticWolf solved his problem by disabling "script blocking" in Norton and
>> disabling
>> "Office plug-ins" in Norton options.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MS MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> "sen" <sen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Sorry to know what have happen before. Its just a misunderstanding. Cool pal
>> >
>> > By the way MysticWolf13, hope you dun mind share the link to me where you
>> > found your solution. I am also hunting up and downs for it.
>> >
>> > Sometime we have no choice too as time is not with us to search google from
>> > head to toe.

0
gsauer (5093)