I have tried embedding and linked but nothing seems to work.  Do I have to
apply a master page?  It is to be a one page web site.  This is probably so
basic but I am trying to teach myself how to use it.  What do I have to do to
have them show in preview and once uploaded?

Thank you.
0
rendul (2)

Are you using FireFox to preview or IE?

DavidF

"rendul" <rendul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried embedding and linked but nothing seems to work.  Do I have to
> apply a master page?  It is to be a one page web site.  This is probably
> so
> basic but I am trying to teach myself how to use it.  What do I have to do
> have them show in preview and once uploaded?
>
> Thank you.

0
Nope8657 (939)
1/27/2008 10:44:29 PM
I am using IE.

"DavidF" wrote:

> Are you using FireFox to preview or IE?
>
> DavidF
>
> "rendul" <rendul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have tried embedding and linked but nothing seems to work.  Do I have to
> > apply a master page?  It is to be a one page web site.  This is probably
> > so
> > basic but I am trying to teach myself how to use it.  What do I have to do
> > have them show in preview and once uploaded?
> >
> > Thank you.

0
rendul (2)
1/28/2008 5:26:00 PM
Well, this might be more complicated than I hoped. Please repost your
question in the web group: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and this
time also include which version of Publisher you are using, the operating
system, which version of IE. Also are you starting with a template, does it
happen with every web template or just your file? What type of images are
you trying to insert and as many other details as possible.

>I am using IE.
>
> "DavidF" wrote:
>
>> Are you using FireFox to preview or IE?
>>
>> DavidF
>>
>> "rendul" <rendul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have tried embedding and linked but nothing seems to work.  Do I have
>> > apply a master page?  It is to be a one page web site.  This is
>> > probably
>> > so
>> > basic but I am trying to teach myself how to use it.  What do I have to
>> > do
>> > have them show in preview and once uploaded?
>> >
>> > Thank you.

0
Nope8657 (939)

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Cannot Drag Open Desktop Screen
Hi: I have a friend running XP MCE (2005) SP3 and he cannot drag an open screen on his desktop by Left clicking and holding cursor on the top of screen. Any suggestions as to how to remedy this problem of not being able to drag a screen will be appreciated Thanks, ColTom2. On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:48:43 -0400, "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote: >Hi: > > I have a friend running XP MCE (2005) SP3 and he cannot drag an open >screen on his desktop by Left clicking and holding cursor on the top of >screen. > > A...

Items for review wont show up
I am using MS Money 2004 Small Business. My checking account balance is downloaded each day from my bank. For the last couple days, it continues to download transactions, and tells me that there are now 8 items to review, but when I open up the account, nothing is bold faced to review. On the pane to the left, it still lists 8 items to review. I even went to the bank website and downloaded in the most recent transactions, but this only made the list of items to review larger. I still can't accept any of them. I have tried a quick repair. I also tried restoring the back up, bu...

mysession & deleting a line item on the pos screen
I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. So I have tried to do a myssion.transaction.entries(1).Delete and other sorts of things. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help on this. Hi, Use code like this: For Each item In mysession.Transaction.entries If FindItem(item.item.id, item.quantity, item.item.description) Then mysession.Transaction.entries.remove(item) End If Next "ClothingStore" wrote: > I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. ...

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

Saving Pictures
I read all the info on the forum about saving pictures but when I open Power Poing, I don't get the usual buttons at the top. It opens to a page layout with Home, Insert, Page layout and so on. When I try to open the email just to see what files are in it, it shows the slide show. -- Gary So, first save it to your hard drive. Then open PowerPoint Then Open the file within PPT "skydiver9696" <skydiver9696@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 396594B0-40D7-4D7F-A560-6F93662A8D57@microsoft.com... >I read all the info on the forum abou...

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...

Option trades with past expiry dates not showing up in Portfolio M
Hello: Money 2006 Portfolio Manager does not show closed option trades that have expiry dates in the past, even when the "show closed positions" is checked. The transactions are still there in the investment accounts, just not visible in portfolio manager. I just called microsoft support and have notified them of the issue and hope that this issue is fixed as an update. If not, it pretty much makes the portfolio manager (and Microsoft Money 2006) useless for option trading investors. "MumbaiBabu" <MumbaiBabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

Difference between Publish and Save As Web Page in Excel 2002
I am trying to find aout the differences between using the Publish button in Save as Web Page and using Save in there. I have seen that when I use Save, it saves the Named ranges as bookmarks where Publish saves them as cell references. Can you tell me why and if there are any other differences I may need to know Hi, when you publish, the result can be viewed as an excel web page, whereas if you "save as web page", it just makes an xml sheet. Save As only allows one sheet in the workbook whereas publish allows more. - mark >-----Original Message----- >I am trying t...

How can I get the trial balloon to work?
I've downloaded the Works program trial balloon over and over, but when I try to use the program it tells me to use a product key and the key I was given (every time) doesn't work. ...

How to display a hyperlink without the underline in Publisher
Sending a mailshot - dont want to use gifs for design - so used text boxes which are hyperlinked - but I dont want the underline - can anyone please tell me how to display the text without. Thanks You can't eliminate the underline. You could create a thick white line to cover the underline or a small rectangle, no line, white fill, no wrap. Of course this will cover the hanging parts of your font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

calendar showing multiple months
I'm looking for a calendar that will let a user pick MULTIPLE days from a large calendar (6 months or maybe a year). Stephen Lebans version looks good except I don't think it supports multiple day selecting. The days selected might be the first wednesday of each month for 5 months for example. I would use this to then create records in the database for those days selected. Can anyone point me to a NON ActiveX version. I already know of some good activeX versions (but hoping to avoid using ActiveX for this project, since I only need date selection). Mark ...