I am having problems with "Calendar"

Hi all

I'm trying to make a calendar that cycles (January February March
etc.) starting from 2010 to when ever in MS Publisher.

I have Calendar Creator by Broudbund that does this but whenever I
converted to a PDF file, the file for each month is a little under 5
MB (I think because it is created as a JPEG file) which is not good
for my application. Whenever I convert the MS Publisher "Calendar" to
a PDF file it runs about 72 kB. But I haven't figured out how to
sequence the program where it will automatically make a calendar page
for each month while carrying over permanent text entries for each
month after January.

Whenever I open up a template it comes up at today's month, how do I
get a template to change months where the days date sequence for that
calendar month? Is it even possible in MS Calendar to do that or will
it only let you produce a calendar of the month that you do it in?

Thank you, all help would be greatly appreciated.

Albert
amlazon@Hotmail.com
(use s instead of z
to e-mail me)
0
Albert

Publisher will not carry the entries you type in January over to the rest of the
year. The only way this will work is to create text boxes for the events,
copy/paste to the following month.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Albert" <amlazon@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to make a calendar that cycles (January February March
> etc.) starting from 2010 to when ever in MS Publisher.
>
> I have Calendar Creator by Broudbund that does this but whenever I
> converted to a PDF file, the file for each month is a little under 5
> MB (I think because it is created as a JPEG file) which is not good
> for my application. Whenever I convert the MS Publisher "Calendar" to
> a PDF file it runs about 72 kB. But I haven't figured out how to
> sequence the program where it will automatically make a calendar page
> for each month while carrying over permanent text entries for each
> month after January.
>
> Whenever I open up a template it comes up at today's month, how do I
> get a template to change months where the days date sequence for that
> calendar month? Is it even possible in MS Calendar to do that or will
> it only let you produce a calendar of the month that you do it in?
>
> Thank you, all help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Albert
> amlazon@Hotmail.com
> (use s instead of z
> to e-mail me)

0
Mary
1/29/2010 12:07:17 AM
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:07:30 -0500, "Mary Sauer"
<mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote:

>Publisher will not carry the entries you type in January over to the rest of the
>year. The only way this will work is to create text boxes for the events,
>copy/paste to the following month.

Thank you, unfortunately I figured that out.

Albert
amlazon@Hotmail.com
(use s instead of z
to e-mail me)