hyperlinks within the same document are not working

Hi.

I am trying to create an email publication in MS publisher 2007.  It has
several stories that will be sent out in email and the first section is
supposed to contain a summary with hyperlinks to each story within the same
email for more details.

I am adding a bookmark at the begining of each story, and then trying to
create a hyperlink in the summary section to the bookmark.

However, when I send the publication as email, or do an email preview, the
hyperlinks do not work.

Please help!

0
S1 (162)

exchange server side rules not working
Hi there We are running Exchange 2003 on a Small Business Server computer. A couple of weeks ago server-side rules created in Outlook stopped working. For instance, one rule forwards all incoming messages to my BlackBerry, and though the rule itself hasn't changed, it no longer works. I can't find anything on the net about troubleshooting server-side rules on Exchange Server. I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction Best regards Loane On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 18:47:31 +0200, "Loane Sharp" <look_sharp_not@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi there >W...

Hyperlinking within a workbook
I have a workbook with more sheets than I can easily navigate through. I would like to create hyperlinks that jump to other pages, but afte following the online wizard, my hyperlink doesn't do anything (doesn' navigate to the sheet, doesn't give me an error). Unfortunately, th online help in excel only discusses how to link to a sheet in anothe workbook. Keit -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Right-click your source cell and choose Hyperlink.... In the "Link To" box, enter an octothorpe (#) followed by the cell reference. If the reference...

Why are no features working in publisher?
On Microsift Publisher 2003. I can create a blank document but none of the features are working, ekg text box. ANy thoughts. I have tried re-installing but to no help. When I do reinstall it tells me I have max out. On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:27:07 +0000, Stecalder wrote (in article <4CADE41F-A2D4-459A-9D84-37AEF46F1CC0@microsoft.com>): > On Microsift Publisher 2003. I can create a blank document but none of the > features are working, ekg text box. ANy thoughts. I have tried re-installing > but to no help. When I do reinstall it tells me I have max out. WTF does "max out...

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

Hyperlink
I've ceated a page in P2003 which containd graphics to which I've attached hyperlinks to go to specific locations within our company website. When hovering over the graphic the whole path is displayed. Is there a way of only displaying text that I want to display? Inside the Insert Hyperlink option, the "TExt to Display" option is greyed out! Thanks I have never been able to get the "text to display" option either. You can add alternative text to an image by selecting the image > format > picture > web tab. The alt text will be visible if the image ...

Submit All and Submit Selected not working in PWA "MyTasks" WebPar
Strangely on Project Web Access site in out of the box MyTasks web part we have following two issues. 1. We are not getting time phased view cell editable, what settings should be in place to make do the tiem sheet entry from my tasks web part ? 2. Submit All and Submit Selected button are not submiting any updates to the proejct manger , on click of these button simply the page gets refreshed and that is it. It does not save or submit any task details, Any idea ? Thank you. Nikhil Hi Nikhil, 1. To get timephased entry, you will need 2 things: a. Server Settings...

In HQ make works sheets formulas go cross tables..
It would be great to have more functionality in the HQ worksheet formula's if you add a supplier and they have a lot of items, but the costs are the same, a lot of time could be saved if you could copy the cost from the standard cost. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in...

Newly Created Function not Working
Hello I am using an excel function that I dropped into a VBA module. Th function works fine for me but when I copied the function into colleauges computer it is not working. We keep getting the error NAME returned. Any ides as to why this could be happening? We are bot running excel 2000. The function I am using is the sheetoffset functio if that helps at all -- nuve ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nuver's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1003 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadi...

How does a manager know what activities their reps are working on
How does a customer service manager monitor her individual CSR queues from within her workspace? Can their be one master queue that can be accessed or does she have to monitor each queue separately? Can anything in the workplace be customized besides the personal settings of Sales view VS Service view? On a side note, I know that many of you are versed in the customization and implementation of MSCRM, but is anyone actually using the product as a "complete" CRM? Has anyone written a best practices in usage (not implementation or configuring)? How to bypass the shortcomin...

Applications disappear; shortcuts no longer work
XP home sp3 IE8 Last week while doing routine clutter removal I chose the option "Remove Windows Components which you no longer use". Big mistake! I no longer have Microsoft Paint, which I use very very frequently, and tonight when I went to paste some text onto Wordpad, I got a message saying "The drive or network connection that the shortcut "Wordpad.lnk refers to is unavailable. Hardly a day goes by that I don't use one or both of these. What gives? How do I get them back? I don't see the connection with Internet Explorer. Just go in...

"Document not saved".
I'm using Office 97 on my computer that has Windows ME. I have created a workbook that is now fairly large (4,600KB) I can add to it and save the data in ME. However, when I send the file to my new laptop (windows XP home) Windows will not let me save any changes I've made. I get the error message "Document not saved". I have read all the info on Embedded Objects, but I'm not sure how to find them if they in fact do exist in my workbook. Thanks, Scott I think I'd try some of the following: Clean windows temp folder reboot your laptop try it out. If it do...

Working with outlook in offline mode
I am using outlook 2000 to compose emails while i am offline at home. When i connect the laptop to the network the emails move to the sent items, however the intended reciepents does not recieve the emails. Can anyone help I presume you're using Exchange - what do you have in tools | services? Are the items showing up in your outbox when you hit send while offline? DSG wrote: > I am using outlook 2000 to compose emails while i am > offline at home. When i connect the laptop to the network > the emails move to the sent items, however the intended > reciepents does not recie...

Document Imaging in GP
Does anyone have a document imaging solution that works with GP effectively? We have thousands of paper documents we want to make electronic & need a solution to interact with GP such that records can be referenced from / linked to those in GP. We just demo'd 4 of the products out there and the one that looks like it offers the best frunctionaltiy and is most user friendly is Kwiktag. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com If you don't mind sharing, what are the othe...

Drag and Drop message works in some folders, not in others
Using Outlook 2003, installed over Outlook 2002, PST file for delivery location, no Exchange server, I can drag an email to some folders and not to others. I can't find anything different between the ones that work and the ones that don't. Any tips on where to look or what to change would be helpful. TIA, Dave Do you get any error messages? Are these always the same folders? If so; which ones? Have you already cleared your Deleted Items folder? and ran scanpst.exe against your pst-file? -- Roady www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outloo...

outlook today customzing shortcut doesn't work
I am a IT tech and one of my customer has a ibm thinkpad with outlook 2000 and when they click on the "customize outook today " shortcut nothing happens. I have reinstalled office 2000 and added windows service paks to no avail. how can i get this to work for my customer? he specially want this to work so that he can setup his task list to show only daily task from one to to another and not the whole list. ...

Hyperlinks don't work
I'm no longer able to click on hyperlinks in Outlook and be taken to that page. I get the message stating: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. I've done nothing special to my system and a google search has not helped me. I run Norton AV and Zone Alarm Pro but these are not the problem. How can this be changed, Thanks http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q310049 "Paul" <pcostanza@cox.net> wrote in message news:%23NUXrZG5DHA.1852@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >...

string.Replace((char)146, (char)39) does not work?
Can anyone tell me why this code doesn't work? // Key = Char to find, Value = Char to replace. Hashtable specialChars = new Hashtable(); specialChars.Add((char)146, (char)39); foreach (DictionaryEntry entry in specialChars) { this.label.Text = this.label.Text.Replace(Convert.ToChar(entry.Key), Convert.ToChar(entry.Value)); } mohaaron wrote: > Can anyone tell me why this code doesn't work? Because C# strings are UTF-16, not some random extended ASCII encoding you've chosen to use. Hint: if you are casting numeric literals to System.Char, your code is pro...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Delegate can see my private items doesn't work in Outlook 2007 SP2
Hi, We experienced the above problem on two Outlook 2007 SP2 client with manager and delegates permissions. On the manager side, we give delegate permissions and editor rights to all the 6 folders plus delegate can see my private items permissions. On the delegate side, we have added the manager as the additional / secondary mailbox. When the manager creates an private appointment, the delegate could not see the details of it (double click function is disabled). Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks. ...

work 05-30-07

Reports not working in Outlook client but work fine in Browser
I have a client that is using the MS Outlook client to run MSCRM and when they go to the reports they get an error message. They work great in the Browser client. This company has the Report Server running on the SQL Server so I have a suspicition that it has something to do with Kerberos authentication. Any solutions? Is the user experiencing the problem running the Laptop client or the Desktop client? Is there more than one person experiencing the same problem? -- Visit my blog: http://lovepeaceandcrm.blogspot.com/ "X-eqt" wrote: > I have a client that is using the ...

Mouse doesn't work in personal address book
I have just reinstalled windowsnt and outlook 2000 on the workstations. The scroll wheel on the mouse (MS Intellimouse) no longer works in the personal address books. It did before. I have tried the scroll wheel fixit wizard to no avail. Any suggestions? I have some very unhappy folks out there. Thanks in advance. ...

'Remember Password' does not work
I click the Remember Password box in MSM Premium 05 and it never works. This is the buggiest pos I have ever seen! Money 2004 has had the same problem since last year when Microsoft had a problem with .Net passport. -- Chris "Yet he can see through a brick wall in time. (As they say in Bree)" Time and change will surely show How firm thy friendship O-hi-o "Carlos" <CJrodriguez@msn.com> wrote in message news:Xw6Kd.98372$w62.18673@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... >I click the Remember Password box in MSM Premium 05 and it never works. >This is the...

get rich! i swear it works!!! i couldn't beleive it!
Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the program because of its low investment and high rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person! THAT'S ALL !!! If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you think so many people are promoting it LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member,...

Outlook Group Policy Setting Not Working
I am using the Outlk11.adm group policy template and cannot configure one setting. The "Minimize Outlook to System Tray" does not work through group policy or the Custom Installation Wizard. The registry key never gets created. Can someone help? Noel ...