Hyperlink to page within same Publisher web page document

How do I create a hyperlink to a webpage within the same Publisher webpage
document without that webpage showing up in the table of contents ledger on
the home webpage?

Do I create an additional webpage and delete that webpage reference from the
table of contents links on the home page and other webpages?

Any help would be most appreciated!
0
Steven (151)

When you Insert > Page uncheck "Add hyperlink to navigation bars". Then to
add a link to that page from any other page, select text, object or picture,
Insert > Hyperlink > Place in the This document.

In the future, please post any web related question in the web group:
microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and we will try to help you there.

DavidF

"Steven" <Steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I create a hyperlink to a webpage within the same Publisher webpage
> document without that webpage showing up in the table of contents ledger
> on
> the home webpage?
>
> Do I create an additional webpage and delete that webpage reference from
> the
> table of contents links on the home page and other webpages?
>
> Any help would be most appreciated!

0
Nope8657 (939)

Page Orientation problems with Excel 2000 and XP
I have two employees. One using NT (Excel 2000) and another using XP (with Excel XP). They are trying to print to a network printer (HP LaserJet 4050) and their documents will not print in the right orientation. If they want to print in landscape, it may show up in portrait, and if I change the document defaults on the printer, it will work for one, but not the other. Then the other employee will change it, and then they just keep trading the problem back and forth. I seem to remember hearing of this before, but have no idea how the hell to fix it. And my boss is getting on my case about i...

is there any way to recover the lost document?
I was editing a document and I closed the the application accidentally without saving it. is there any way to recover it ? Thank you. If you were working on a new file that had not been saved, you're out of luck. If you opened an existing file, and were working on it when you exited, you can re-open it, but your changes will not be there. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "yalanola" <yalanola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC667780-69D9-4DEC-A15A-58781E7CB52D@microsoft.com... > I was editing a document and I closed the the application accidentally &...

Excel 2007 Recent Documents List
Hi, I know that the new upper limit is now 50 (GREAT!), but when I go to the Office Button, 50 entries can not be displayed. How can I hold 50 Recent Documents AND have the displayed. THANKS! Gene:) Get a MUCH taller monitor. Gene Moirao wrote: > Hi, > I know that the new upper limit is now 50 (GREAT!), but when I go to the > Office Button, 50 entries can not be displayed. How can I hold 50 Recent > Documents AND have the displayed. > THANKS! > Gene:) Bob, thank you for the useless bit of information! I share this site with all my software class...

How do you set up margins for new Word documents?
The 'page set' does not accept the changes in margin and orientation of paper for new documents. How do I correct this. Sure it does, just click ignore. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Joe Morales" <Joe Morales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58C525E6-8624-44C7-996A-4E289A16E0C8@microsoft.com... > The 'page set' does not accept the changes in margin and orientation of paper > for new documents. How do I correct this. Joe Morales wrote: > The 'page se...

Ruined hyperlinks...
Hello everybody! I have a spreadsheet that contains details about various TXT files: the first column contains the files' names, and the following columns describe various parameters of the files. Every cell in the first column is also a hyperlink, to that particular file. The localisation of the files on the hard-drive is such that each one is in its own subfolder in D:\Data\. When I opened the spreadsheet today, I noticed that none of the links were working, and when I checked the hyperlinks, they had all changed from D:\Data\Subfolder\File.txt into C:\Documents and S...

Setting up page layout for a5 to double up on a4 paper
Hi Does anyone know if there is a way to set up an document so that you can print it an A5 document on to A4 paper and get the A5 repeated twice on each page. Hope that makes sense Thanks Assuming this is Word 2000 or later, on the Paper tab of Page Setup, select A4 as the paper size. On the Margins tab, under "Multiple pages," select "2 pages per sheet." If you create the A5 page only once, then you'll need to put "1,1" in the Pages box in the Print dialog. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope,...

Samples of Document/View Architecture
Hi all, I am new to MFC , recently gone through MFC class Hieararchy , created some dialog-based applications. Now gtng through Doc/view Arch ... Could anybody gv me the sample prog related to this topic pls? also explanation if poss... Hi, Please check the following links http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/_core_Document.2f.View_Architecture_Topics.asp http://www.codeproject.com/docview/ /Kiran ash07 wrote: > Hi all, > > I am new to MFC , recently gone through MFC class Hieararchy , created > some dialog-based applications. Now gtng ...

Outlook 2007 prints blank page
Hello, Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1. Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view : - Go to the calendar view - File, Print - Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example) - Click on Daily Style, Page Setup - Go to the Paper Tab - Select 1/4 sheet booklet - Click on Print The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also printed ! I tested on different computers with different printers, same behaviour... Do you have any idea ? Thanks for your help ! Luuke I can repro that here as well in a clean testing environment. I've repo...

Common problem--margins wrong on printed pages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've seen this problem a lot, so I'm sorry to add to the din, but no one seems to have given a straight AND workable answer yet. <br><br>My document's margins are set at 1&quot; on each side. Print preview shows the document looking fine. But when I print, the bottom margin looks like it's about 0.5&quot;, the right margin is about 1.25&quot;, and the left margin is about 0.75&quot;. <br><br>Please don't tell me to update Office, OSX, and my printer--...

Saving Imbeded Pictures All In One Document
Hi - Is there a way to save pictures imbeded in an e-mail all in one document - like it came in the e-mail? I've seen the link to the tutorial for creating a macro that will save the pictures in an e-mail individually but that's not how I wanted to do it. I've tried saving the e-mail as a html document but the pictures don't show up. I have Outlook 2003. Thanks! ...

Viewing Publisher 2002 in Publisher 2000
Hello I am using 2 computers in our business which have Microsoft Publisher. One is 2000 and the other is 2002. Is there a free download or some way to upgrade the 2000 so they are compatible? Hi TMP (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com) in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello, || I am using 2 computers in our business which have Microsoft || Publisher. One is 2000 and the other is 2002. Is there a free || download or some way to upgrade the 2000 so they are compatible? When using Publisher 2002, you need to go to File > Save As > File Type change to Publisher 2000....

can not remove or edit hyperlink
I can't find a way to remove or edit my hyperlink . The right clic shortcut menu does not have those options appearing. -- Thanks to all Running Dell lap C 840 1.6 Ghz, 750 RAM XP PRO Office Bus 2002 You can probably remove by dragging an adjacent cell to that one -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "justamailman" <gboudrau@ntl.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:eyZugMI%23GHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I can't find a way to remove or edit my hyperlink . The right clic shortcut >menu does not have those options appearing. &g...

Advice on publishing to Sharepoint
Hello all, Once again my limited intellect has been overcome by the complexity of my tasking. I am trying to publish from Powerpoint 2007 to a Sharepoint 2007 slide library. When I try publishing the dynamically generated slides I get an error message if the the files have not already been checked out. The error message reads something like "Slide n of n (where n is the number of slides) that were being published to (url of my slide library) failed. Try publishing again." If I check the files out from Sharepoint either from within Powerpoint, or within Sharepoi...

Pictures not displaying in Publisher 2003
I am unable to figure out why no images/clip art that I try to add to a publisher document show the image. The outline of where the image should be displays, and I can select it to edit the image, but I cannot see the image. I can even use the resizing handles. Thanks for your assistance! Rob Drummond wrote: > I am unable to figure out why no images/clip art that I try to add to > a publisher document show the image. The outline of where the image > should be displays, and I can select it to edit the image, but I > cannot see the image. I can even use the resizing handles. ...

Merge Excel Formatting in Publisher
I am merging into Publisher 2003 from Excel 2003 three separate fields, all identically formatted in Excel as currency, $ symbol, commas where appropriate. Two of the three fields merge with appropriate formatting, e.g. $1,500. The third field merges the figure, but not the formatting, e.g. 1500. Any help greatly appreciated. ...

Copying and Pasting in Publisher 2007
I've recently upgraded MS Office. I do a newsletter each month and often paste from an old newsletter into a new one. It used to work fine but for some reason now when i hit paste, it pastes in the most recent thing i've deleted from the new newsletter instead of what i want to paste in. Can someone help? TIA! Emerald53 wrote: > I've recently upgraded MS Office. I do a newsletter each month and > often paste from an old newsletter into a new one. It used to work > fine but for some reason now when i hit paste, it pastes in the most > recent thing i've deleted ...

Error message -- can't open a publisher file from different version
I work on our church newsletter, I have publisher 2000 v. 6, I get an error message "Publisher cannot open files from a different verion". I really need to open the file another member of my team sent me. Anyone have a "free" solution? Convertor or viewer I can copy from to complete my work. Help? Dawn The only "free" solution you have is to ask the originator to save that file as a Pub 2000 file. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "Dawn" <dtomczyk@comcast.net>...

Help: Can't assign tasks from Web Client
Hoping that someone can help with this. Is there a way under Exchange 2003 to assign tasks from the web client? I don't see the option when I log in. Is task assignment not offered from the web client or does the ability need to be set on the server? Correct, you can't assign tasks from OWA. You need to use outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outloo...

Look up Data from Worksheet within same Workbook
Hi All, Sorry, this may seem like an elementary question but.... First of all I have three seperate worksheets containing data within my workbook. I want to return all rows from each of those worksheets that matches a certain criteria to another worksheet, without having to manipulate the data. e.g. I have charge codes beginning in 1-90XX, 1-91xx, etc... These appear multiple times in the worksheets that contain data I want to search sheets 1 - 3 to see if any rows contain them & if they do, I want all these complete rows to appear in another worksheet within that same workbook. VLO...

Windows Sharepoint services and other web application...
I was reading an article regarding Windows Sharepoint Services, and it states that there are some limitation and/or compatibility issue if you are running Sharepoint Services with other web application (includes Outlook Web Access) on the same server. If my server is... 1) Standalone Windows 2003 Std Server 2) w/ Exchange 2003 (I surely will use OWA) 3) w/ Microsoft CRM 3.0 4) w/ SQL 2000 Server (mainly for MS CRM) What do I need to pay attention so that Sharepoint services will run on this environment smoothly? By the way, I will install Sharepoint Portal Server on the same server, wo...

Bottom tool bar that lets you toggle from page to page is gone..
I am missing the bottom page number tool bar that lets you toggle from page to page on the publication quickly. Any suggestions on how to get it back? View | Status Bar ? "mort" <mort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:AE65B3F4-3B74-47B3-B775-D6B06C541802@microsoft.com... | I am missing the bottom page number tool bar that lets you toggle from = page=20 | to page on the publication quickly. Any suggestions on how to get it = back? View | Toolbars | Status Bar "mort" <mort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:AE65B3F4-3B74-47B...

Launching Excel fro within Access 2007
What code would I use to open a specific Access table (e.g. Table1) in Excel? Hi, you can run docmd.OutputTo with autostart=true, this will export your table to Excel and open it with exported data -- Best regards, ___________ Alex Dybenko (MVP) http://accessblog.net http://www.PointLtd.com "JimP" <jpockmire@att.net> wrote in message news:44-dnf8E-fbLIlHWnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d@giganews.com... > What code would I use to open a specific Access table (e.g. Table1) in > Excel? > My mistake. I have a csv file that I created from Access that I now...

Pages
How can I delete all the extra pages? And from where do they suddently appear? Thank you for your help! Hi Sari, If you mean extra printed pages that are empty, it has to do with your used range. LastCell location Ctrl+End It is caused by inserting and deleting rows and/or columns, and Excel not fixing it last cell indication. Another cause might be introducing spaces or formulas into cells so that what looks empty really isn't. You can use the MakeLastCell macro at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/lastcell.htm#makelastcell to delete all rows and columns past active cell...

Re: using microsoft publisher
I'm new to making flyers. There is a template which permits you to insert 3 photos and add you own text. Once I get to this screen I can't add my info. Can someone please help me get to the next page? Which version of Publisher are you using? Which template? What steps are you doing? I'm sure someone here can help if you provide a bit more information. JoAnn "linda" <lindasivilich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0a5001c3d3ee$20dbd1a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm new to making flyers. There is a template which > permits you to insert 3 photos and...

Publisher will not draw lines or wordart.
A new printer was installed while I was away. Now when I open a Publisher document, none of the objects or Wordart will display. Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "WeAreGodzilla" <WeAreGodzilla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09954694-EC29-4AA9-B39C-7D66A9C528B4@microsoft.com... >A new printer was installed while I was away. Now when I open a Publisher > document, no...