html email newsletter help

I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company.
Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a
newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients.  It appears
that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by
different email clients.  Is there any way to continue to use microsoft
publisher and make my boss happy.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Dan

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote
(in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>):

> I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company.
> Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a
> newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients.  It appears
> that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by
> different email clients.  Is there any way to continue to use microsoft
> publisher and make my boss happy.  I would appreciate any suggestions.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Yes, it's called PDF and you could have found that out by searching the
group.

0
naggingdoubt (192)
12/26/2005 8:08:36 AM
Might try a .mht format.
How to save your publication as a Web Archive in Publisher and share it in e-mail
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312157/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
<danjones.email@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company.
> Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a
> newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients.  It appears
> that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by
> different email clients.  Is there any way to continue to use microsoft
> publisher and make my boss happy.  I would appreciate any suggestions.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dan

0
gsauer (5093)
12/26/2005 9:53:58 AM
Margolotta <naggingdoubt@thebackofyourmind.invalid> was very recently
heard to utter:
> Yes, it's called PDF and you could have found that out by searching
> the group.

That won't make his boss happy, as his boss asked for HTML.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)
12/26/2005 10:16:49 AM
Not only is your post unhelpful, it's wrong. Go away.
"Margolotta" <naggingdoubt@thebackofyourmind.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote
> (in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>):
>
>> I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company.
>> Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a
>> newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients.  It appears
>> that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by
>> different email clients.  Is there any way to continue to use microsoft
>> publisher and make my boss happy.  I would appreciate any suggestions.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dan
>>

> Yes, it's called PDF and you could have found that out by searching the
> group.

0
Jimbo
12/27/2005 5:56:34 AM
I agree with all of you actually Margolotta needs to keep her mouth shut and
if you save it as a webpage it automatcally saves as html then email it as an
attachment.  If they still can't see it have them download it and open it
with their browser.

Granny 3.1

"danjones.email@gmail.com" wrote:

> I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company.
> Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a
> newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients.  It appears
> that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by
> different email clients.  Is there any way to continue to use microsoft
> publisher and make my boss happy.  I would appreciate any suggestions.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dan

0
Granny31 (46)

My wife and I use the same computer, HELP with email please
How can I keep them seperated so that when I send and receive I receive my emials and not hers (and vice a versa) Please respond in Layman terms " as in go here hit this button etc, I am not savy to the lingo ( i read other responses but do not understand "Use rules" for example. Thank you in advance If you are using Windows 2000 or XP that is very simple. Create a username in the operating system for you and one for her. Then all the setting are kept only for that user that logs into the computer. "T Lathos" <T Lathos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

How do I create a trifold, tabloid (11x17) style newsletter?
I'm new to using publisher. I used the wizard to start off creating a newsletter in a tabloid size paper. I can't figure how to change it from a single fold to a double fold (or actually a tri-fold) newsletter. Help! >-----Original Message----- >I'm new to using publisher. I used the wizard to start off creating a >newsletter in a tabloid size paper. I can't figure how to change it from a >single fold to a double fold (or actually a tri-fold) newsletter. Help! >. > Charlie, Chuck here. You didn't say what version, but in 2003. Open a new publication,...

Read HTML code into c# program, store in string
Hi Probably this is very silly and simple question We are writing code to read varous HTML files (different pages of book) and display on our webform. The individual HTML files look good (outside my program) but when I read the HTML code and assign it to a string the special characters like (',\) are replaced by small boxes. even the extra spaces are replaced by small boxes. How can I read HTML code into application and assign to variable without being messed up??? Please help P.S. - The HTML files are generated from word file On Sep 20, 6:14=A0pm, amitM <am...

Replying to emails with attachments
One of our users is complaining that often when he is forwarding a message with attachments, and opens one of the attachements for review before sending - the process of opening the document sends the email automatically. This is usually before he has completed the email, so is very frustrating. Has anyone lese experienced this? Unfortunately, we could not re-create this scenario on his PC. No, sounds like user error to me. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 -----...

How can I specify the recipient in an email template?
I need to notify internal users when an opportunity has been won. I used the standard e-mail template "Won Opportunity" with a workflow rule so that when an opportunity status changes to "Won" the rule fires off and sends an email and creates a task. This works fine. But the email is sent to the primary contact for the account. I want the email to go only to internal users. The template description states that it is "internal" but when I create a "send email" action from within the rule, the "To:" box is disabled and I cannot specify the re...

multiple emails, junk mail
How does one mark multiple emails at one time as junk? Going through one by one can't be the only option. Junk mail setting is on high. Thanks From a quick review it would appear that 'one by one' is the way. "BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F670628D-C1BF-43DB-8A47-44B50EC68479@microsoft.com... > How does one mark multiple emails at one time as junk? > Going through one by one can't be the only option. > Junk mail setting is on high. ...

Access Query Help
I have a query that selects about 10 fields, one of which is called CODE. The value I'm looking for is where code = AAAA. (this is an example..) I get a return of 100 records or so. Now I want to flip this and return those records that do not have a code that equals to AAAA. I've tried Where NOT Exists (AAAA) but I get a syntax error...can some one help with the syntax when using this type of query...or am I going about it all wrong? Thanks! <> "AAAA" -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. &q...

Emails being sent from spoofed address
Please can some assit. Running SBS 2003 Every 15 miniute our Exchange server is sending out a blank email to about 20 people and it is addressing it from an address and domain name that do not reside on the server. I have scanned every computer and the server with an up to date virus checker and come up with nothing. I don't believe that the server is being used to send spam as the mail is being sent to the same people every time, and they are all addresses that the company might have contact with. I have set logging and you can see that the mail is coming from our server. Please...

Categorize emails is grayed out
I'm using Outlook 2007, standalone (no Exchange Server). The categorize option is grayed out for emails. Does this mean this is not possible when you use OL stand-alone? "CJ33414" <CJ33414@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97F1CE64-FE1D-48FC-82DD-923DFE2BAC44@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2007, standalone (no Exchange Server). The categorize > option is grayed out for emails. Does this mean this is not possible when > you > use OL stand-alone? It's perfectly possible to add categories when using stand-alone Outlook...

Not sure what I need other than help
I'm a student running a small school library. Currently we check out books manually (read: non-electronically) by writing down a persons name, date, book and due date. Then [sometimes] figure up their fees when the book becomes overdue. We do however have an excel sheet listing all of the books. I've added to the excel sheet 3 columns, Student, Due Date, Fee. What I want to do is generate a report that lists what books are overdue. It sounds simple enough, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I came up with this function: "=IF(Due_Date<Current_...

Urgent. block emails with emply mime FROM
As Block an email header contain an emply mime FROM with IMF v.2 or Exchange 2003 SP2 ?? ...

how to get rid of ["spam]" in email subject line
Does any one know how to get rid of [SPAM] showing up in the subject line of every email I receive using Outlook? I have no idea why this is appearing or how to get rid of it? I've tried adding the names of senders' email addresses to an exception list, etc., have searched through the Help on junk mail related filters... to no avail. Any help GREATLY appreciated! Do you have Norton Antivirus Installed? "MK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a8c01c3d923$ac42af40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does any one know how to get rid of [SPAM] sho...

Percentage Help
Hi All, I am trying to figure out how to get a percentage to show up in certain cells. THis is what I have: C D E F G List Price Retail Price Wholesale Sponsor1 Sponsor2 20.00 49.95 =8%*D2 =7%*D2 =6%*D2 SHOWS AS 4.00 WANT 45.95 Ok the formula =8%*D2 shows the discount amount of 3.996 but what I want to do is show the actual cost. So if I subtract 8% from 49.95 the discount would be 3.996 s...

problem with copy and paste
So for a long time now I've had trouble with copying and pasting certain things in Outlook. Now I'm using 2003, but I've used the last 2 or 3 versions at least. When I'm in a message window, and want to copy an adress from the TO field, let's say, one in the middle of 3 addresses, I can high-light it, choose copy, then go to the address book, click on a group, click add, and in the window that comes up asking for a name and address, when I click in the address feild and right-click and paste, what appears is the name, but not the address, which was clearly selected when I c...

View Sent / Recieved Emails
Hi, I'm wondering is its possible to view a users incomming and outgoing emails... I know its possible with monitoring to show how many emails were sent and received but not who they were to... I know you can view received emails by adding another user to the "Deliver To" section, but is there any way else? Thanks you could enable journalling on their message store, but this will capture all messages sent by users on that store. you could also enable message tracking on all of your exchange servers and then you could query the message tracking logs to see who they sen...

Automatically checking email
Is there any way to set Outlook 2003 to automatically check email every 10 minutes? I know how to do it in other programs but I couldn't find the option in Outlook. Thanks. In news:uNXltXx$EHA.3908@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, microsoft news <jcnews@earthlink.net> typed: > Is there any way to set Outlook 2003 to automatically check > email > every 10 minutes? I know how to do it in other programs but I > couldn't find the option in Outlook. Go to Tools | Options. On the Mail Setup tab, click the Send/Receive button, and set it how you want it there. -- Ken Blak...

Help #2
Version: 2008 Microsoft office and microsoft entourage are not opening! What should I do? On 4/26/09 7:22 PM, "aamnaabbasi@officeformac.com" <aamnaabbasi@officeformac.com> wrote: > Microsoft office and microsoft entourage are not opening! What should I do? Testing in a new User will quickly tell you if the problem is system wide or if it's your User's folder that contains the problem. Go to System Preferences --> Create a New User in Accounts. Switch to the New User by logging out/in or use Fast User Switching. Test Office there. Let us know what happens in...

Help 05-04-10
Please help me On Tue, 4 May 2010 09:37:10 +0800, "Chrit" <sbl19880411@163.com> wrote: >Please help me > We'll be glad to do so, but it would be nice if you told us what you want help WITH. "I'll be glad to help you out... which way did you come in?" -- John W. Vinson [MVP] "Chrit" <sbl19880411@163.com> д����Ϣ����:%23HGyEpy6KHA.4508@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Please help me aaaaaaa > ...

need help using a checkbox to determine if a cell gets summed
need help using a checkbox to determine if a cell gets summed. i have designed a worksheet with items in one column, and how much the item is in another column. what i want to do is to check a box next to an item and have the cost of that item added to the other items that are checked. if the item is unchecked, then resum the items that are checked. i would also like to add an additional check box that will automatically check or uncheck all of the other checkboxes. any help will be appreciated. I put my items in B2:B20 and the costs in c2:c20. Then I ran this macro to add the che...

yahoo email
Can I configure yahoo E-mail with outlook. Please Help yes but it costs money. POP used to be free then they started charging for it. It might be free again... who knows. Look on Yahoo for directions. "YIARA" <gatitapr04_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ur7b0ajJEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Can I configure yahoo E-mail with outlook. > > Please Help > > I think it is once again free. "Jo" <jo_ratner@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:7mUgc.2472$e4.1615@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net... > yes but it costs money. POP...

removing AD from exch 5.5 server HELP PLEASE
ok one of my DCs blew up. I was informed it was best for me to dcpromo /forceremoval my troubled machine and then dc promo it to get the AD running again. I have no problem doin that with the exception that the machine is running Exchange 5.5. So what im thinking here is the following: idea A --------- 1)dcpromo /forceremoval 2)on reboot, boot it to safemode with networking to prevent the exchange services to boot (or should i just disable them before i reboot it?) 3)dcpromo and make it a replica again? idea B -------- 1) dcpromo /forceremoval 2) on reboot, boot it to safemode with network...

hairdresser needs help
I am a hairdresser and rent a station at a local salon. I am having trouble keeping track of my business, clients, etc. and have no idea what to download or which way to go. I am not familiar with spreadsheets and the like, but want to learn so I can keep better track of my business. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your time. I would suggest the simplest tool to use would be access (as long as the data size does not get excessive). Get yourself a book and start reading. A short business management course would be worthwhile as well. "princessupdo" wrote: >...

Email Problem HTTP Status 401 Access Denied!
When i send mail from my CRM account it says unexpected error! where as on the server's application error log i get the message HTTP status 401 Access Denied. if you can help it would be great I reinstalled my CRM Exchange Router and it is working now Thanks a lot everyone Rgds Kamal Vahi "Kamal Vahi" wrote: > When i send mail from my CRM account it says unexpected error! where as on > the server's application error log i get the message HTTP status 401 Access > Denied. if you can help it would be great ...

insite email problem
Hi all, I work at a company as a consultant and check my email outside the office. I receive email and can send email correctly using Outlook but can't receive email from people inside the company. In fact, everybody working there can't send email at each other or at themselves. They can send email outside (hotmail, yahoo, etc) They can receive email from outside. The only problem is that they're unable to receive email from their own teamates (ex : worker1@domain.com). Do you have any idea of the problem??? Thanks in advance I did some test today, and I don't get it...

Help with incorrect information from statement download
I installed money 05 and when I selected my bank money goes and contacts my bank and successfully gets my accounts information. The balance is correct, what is wrong is that it list deposits on the same side as my withdrawals. If I try to correct this manually it messes up my balances. I know the information from my bank is correct because on different computer I have been using money 03 please advise. Joshua Wickard wrote: > I installed money 05 and when I selected my bank money > goes and contacts my bank and successfully gets my > accounts information. The balance i...