HTML Code Fragment via Merge

Just learned how to create a catalog with Publisher and I was pretty
pleased with this capability that I had never even noticed before.  Now
what I would like to do is create a web version of my catalog and
include an item in each catalog entry that is an HTML code fragment.
These would basically be paypal code items for a shopping cart entry
relative to each catalog item.  I would like to add the code for my
fragment via another column in my XL spreadsheet that is the source for
my merge.  Does anyone know if this is doable?

Get a program suitable to the task called WebPlus10
http://www.serif.com/webplus/webplus10/index.asp
WebPlus 10 is *awesome*

Access 2007 ControlSource code in Report causing shut down
The following code worked successfully in Access 2002 & 2003 but for some reason, the lines that contain ControlSource are causing Access 2007 to shut down and error out. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. In short, I’m using a combo box on a form “ReportCenter” to change the GroupLevel and textbox values on a report. If I comment out the lines with ControlSource the code runs successfully, if any one of them are uncommented, Access 2007 shuts down and restarts. 'Group 1 If Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupCheck1 = True And Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupDescendC...

Zip Codes #3
I have a list of names and addresses in Excel. Some of the zip codes are in just the regular 5 digit zip code format and some are in the zip + 4 format. I would like to eliminate the additional 4 digits off the zip codes that have them without having to manually delete those numbers from each cell. Is this possible? There are easier ways if the zip codes are in a separate column (take a look at Data, Text to Columns, using "-" as a delimiter), but in case your zip code is included with the rest of the address this formula will work provided the zip code is the last item i...

how can i solve error code 57
plese helpe about error code 57 tanks a lot mah mah wrote: > plese helpe about error code 57 > tanks a lot > mah Please read this and repost with pertinent information so that someone *may* assist you: How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 Tanks ? We ain't got no steenkin' tanks. MowGreen =============== *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten =============== banthecheck.com "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked" ...

Transforming Spaces into HTML file via XSL file

Accessing SAP WAS via SOAP / xml-namespace problem
hello everybody, I want to call a method on a SAP WAS. For testing purposes, I do have the same method on two WASs. One of them has been updated recently. The wsdl-files of both are not identical from a text point of view, however, from the xml-point of view they are (one declares all types inline, the other by type-attributes and subsequent definition). so, no wonder at all, both of them result in identical c#-proxyclasses after applying the wsdl.exe. the problem is, it works fine with one server, i.e. after calling 'invoke' in the proxyclass, I get an object arry with two non-null ...

SMTP error codes
Our firm has recently installed an exchange server and we are contiually getting the following NDR' There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's mail server. Please contact your system administrator <EXCHANGE.xxxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;553-you are trying to use me Does any one have any ideas to what this error message means? Dominic It probably means that some other server is rejecting your relay attempts. What version of Exchange? Dominic Applegate wrote: > Our firm has recently installed an exchange server and we are contiually getting the following NDR's >...

simple guide to merging 2 worksheets into one request
Hi, I am a basic excel user with little knowledge! I have been asked to merge 2 worksheets together using a unique ID as the method to combine data, for example, WS 1 - membership no - address - phone no WS 2 - membership no - name - date of birth Required WS3 - membership no - name -address -phone no - date of birth I have found lots of VB code but to be honest I have no idea what it is, where it needs to go on the workbook or how to even start to use it. Is there a very simple way to achieve this other than cut and paste (I have over 10k records)? If someone code provide an idiot...

Retain drop down lists in Excel when saved as HTML
We are using MS Excel 2007. We have a spreadsheet which uses drop down lists (implemented using the standard method - validation referencing a named list). We want to save it in Excel-based HTML format so that a user can click directly on the file name in a SharePoint list and it will open directly in IE (rather than having to open the Exel file. This also works when you embed the hyperlink to the Excel-based web page in a standard SharePoint workspace page. If the user wants to edit the file they still have to go in via SharePoint and select the "Edit using MS Excel&...

Need VB code to batch convert xlr files
Anyone have some VB code suitable for use with Excel 2003 that can used to batch convert a folders worth of wlr files to Excel worksheets (xls)? Thanks, Bill "Bill" <billstan...@psln.com> wrote... >Anyone have some VB code suitable for >use with Excel 2003 that can used to >batch convert a folders worth of wlr >files to Excel worksheets (xls)? XLR meaning Works files? Can't be done in Excel since Excel can't read Works files. If Works can save in any Excel XLS file format, you'd need to save these XLR files as XLS files in Works. You'd need to u...

Sending email via a different program
Outlook 2002 prevents programs from accessing your address book or sending mail on your behalf. When such actions occur, Outlook notifies you and gives you the option of choosing to continue with the action. I want to know how to get rid of this feature or type of security so I don't get any knid of message asking permission. I want Outlook to just send the email regardless of what program I'm using. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address ...

HTML body
I am using Outlook 2003. Is there any way to create mail programatically, embedding html text in the body section and have it displayed properly to the receiver? Like, if I enter HTML codes that create a table of values, I need to recipient to see a table of values instead of HTML tags. Thank you Yes, you can set the MailItem.HTMLBody property to fully tagged HTML = content. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook = programming issues "down the hall" at = microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via web interface, at = http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/...

Command Button code
Good evening all I am after some simple code to apply to a CommandButton1_Click(), where when the button is clicked, today's date is inserted into the active cell. (Though I do require this date to then be fixed, and not change the following day) Any help most appreciated. Thank you Mathew --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.551 / Virus Database: 343 - Release Date: 11/12/2003 Mathew here is one way Selection = Date -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to...

HTML Email templates in MS CRM 1.2
Dear all, In MS CRM version 1.0 there was the possibility to include HTML in an email template. When you would include some table, link or image html tags in the email they would be converted and diplayed as html. Our problem is that version 1.2 doesn't seem to support this any longer. Is this true or is there another way to do this. If it is remover, why has that been done. Regards, Edwin Jongsma, Accenture ------=_NextPart_0001_0993C774 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Yes this is a removal in v 1.2 to disallow scripting via the editor. Thanks, Priya J...

code generate: property's?
Hi, how do I generate proeprty's with the code Generate of Visio? I want to design my VB.NET-application with it, but it seems it's only possible to design just 'normal' variables? Any help would be really appreciated! Thans, Pieter Ok I found it already myself on this page: http://applicationdevelopmentadvisor.com/doc/13998 "DraguVaso" <pietercoucke@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23uRRhI5WFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > how do I generate proeprty's with the code Generate of Visio? I want to > design my VB.NET-application ...

Merging Multiple documents having different headers and footers ma
Dear All, I am trying to merge a several word/rtf documents into a single word documents with the below macro, the problem is now each document is having a different header and footer and some fields, Can anyone suggest me a macro code for merging multiple word documents into a single document without disturbing the headers and footers of each document? Sub MergeDocs() Dim rng As Range Dim MainDoc As Document Dim strFile As String Const strFolder = "c:\tes\" 'change to suit Set MainDoc = Documents.Add strFile = Dir$(strFolder & &quo...

catalog merge #6
I've got an MS Access database with information on genealogical photos and have successfully created a catalog which merges all the photos with their descriptions. I want to know, if I add more pictures and descriptions to the database, can I re-use this merge design that I've already created or do I have to re-create a catalog design with the wizard every time I add records to the database? Is there an easy way to save the catalog design as a template and just re-run it with the database any time I want? When you save the publication, the merge stays with the file. In step fiv...

Using Mail Merge with Criteria in a Access query
Hi; In access 2000-2003 it was possible to use the Mail Merge function in Word to access a query that has criteria required for input. You can select the Word document and then the database is opened and the criteria box is opened for input (Enter Parameter Value). This then produces the data for the letters. It used a DDE connection between Word and Access. In Office 2007 the mail merge help document says to go to the Access database and select the query and lists how to link to an existing or new letter. The DDE connection is listed but does not attach to the query? It alway...

"is now available for editing" problem with Excel-automated mail merge
I have an excel file template that automated to open from an Access application that will 1) save the template as a new file with the current date/time appended to the file name, 2) pull data from an Access database and format the data into a usable mail merge file, and 3) open the mail merge file in Word. This all works well only I have two problems with which I need some help. The first problem is how can I automate the mail merge file to open with the current Excel file as the datasource for the mail merge? Right now, I'm cutting and pasting the file path into Word myself. The second...

Problem with VBA code and Range
I'm trying to create multiple charts via a macro in Excel 2007. I'm getting a 1004 - Range of Object _Global Failed on the indicated statement. I believe I've done something wrong with the last Range in that statement, but I'm not sure what. Sub OATChartCreate() Dim chtNew As Chart Dim i As Integer '<<< ActiveCell.Resize(2.6).Select ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddChart.Select Set chtNew = ActiveChart For i = 1 To 109 '<<< Range("F1:K1,F2:K2").Select Range(&qu...

Breaking out G/L Coding for a Payment Batch
I am trying to figure out the G/L coding when I cut checks. In other words, what the original G/L account the invoices were coded to when the A/P was posted. When you post checks is only debits A/P and credits Cash. Anyone have any ideas on this one? Thank you so much in advance. Is it Payables only or are Purchase Invoices included, too? If it's Payables only, it's fairly easy to create a report to pull in the information. If you need to include Purchase Invoices, then your job just got much more difficult because you have to dive into the Purchase Receipts. -- Charles ...

Logic Erroe in VBA Code Attached
The following code works except for the IF clause. The idea is to select a range of cells on the active worksheet. Those selected cells contain formulas that are to be encapsulated by another formula. Using the VBA Debugger in Excel 2003, I noted that "Range" in the Dim statement is not in Blue print as are the others like "String." The point of my concern is that the value for myCellRange is "Nothing" according to the debugger. Therefore, the MsgBox and Exit occur. If I comment out the If clause, the Macro works unless I do not select cells with formulas i...

can add multiple analysis code in a single FRx Row format
Currently we can add several analysis code in FRx Row format by using several rows (each row will contain only 1 analysis code - limitation of FRx with MDA). The client has many analysis codes in each analysis group. What they need is to add some of the analysis code in a single row; separating it into several rows will add more work in designing the FRx report. There should be a way for next releases of FRx to handle adding mulitple analysis codes in a single row or column of the report. ...

area code changed
All around us the area codes are changing. How can I universally find and replace the area codes in my contacts? thanx ...

edit hyperlink code cont from 12/8/04
I tried running this without success. Can anybody tell me why? Sub Fix192Hyperlinks() ' Dim OldStr As String, NewStr As String OldStr = "c:\My Templates\Profile Database\" NewStr = "\\Pinoak\Data\Mfr\Grinding Room\" Dim hyp As Hyperlink For Each hyp In ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks hyp.Address = Replace(hyp.Address, OldStr, NewStr) Next hyp End Sub Thank you > > >> > "Ron de Bruin" wrote: > > > >> I copy this from David McRitchie his site > >> http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc...

Auto Row Height with Wrapped Text in Merged Cells Problem
I can't get my spreadsheet to automatically change the row height when using text wrapping IF I'm working with several merged cells in adjacent columns. It works fine on a single cell but not with merged cells. (I have tried selecting FORMAT, Rows, AutoFit) Any suggestions? I start with a macro that Jim Rech shared: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 Rick Cl. wrote: > > I can't get my spreadsheet to automatically change the row height when using > text wrapping IF I'm working with several merged cells in adjac...