How to view all slides on 1 page in Publisher

How do I view all slides on 1 page so that I can put them in a particular
order?
0
Ocean (2)

Slides?
Did you want the PowerPoint forum?

David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP]
www.publishermvps.com
www.davidbartosik.com

"Lisa's Ocean" <Lisa's Ocean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I view all slides on 1 page so that I can put them in a particular
> order?

0
dbartosik1 (95)
1/25/2005 3:57:27 PM
Do you mean pictures? If so, just select the Insert menu, picture from file,
get it, insert.

After they are all on the page, move them around as you wish.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

David Bartosik [MSFT MVP] wrote:
> Slides?
> Did you want the PowerPoint forum?

It amazes me how many can't tell the difference. I would have thought it was
obvious - presentations...DTP. Or do I assume too much?
on salads.

0
misstick (379)
1/26/2005 12:40:03 AM
I'v been working with publisher and power point and I'm able to insert a
power point presintation into the publisher page and edit the by right
clicking the power point page then go to edit with power point. Lisa I hope
this helps you . Ther is something that I'v been trying to do is to get the
power point transitions to work will being iserted as a object on the
publisher page . ha!

"Lisa's Ocean" wrote:

> How do I view all slides on 1 page so that I can put them in a particular
> order?

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I searched some more, found that the problem is caused when the Temporary Internet files cache is too big. Deleted the cache and the problem is solved. Changed the settings to a more reasonable 100 MB and it shouldn't happen again Steven =================================== I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank ...

1 Chart

Enter "1", cell show ".01". Why?
Any number typed into a cell is divided by 100. If proceded by "=" the number is correct. What caused this and how can I fix it? Try this .. Click Tools > Options > Edit tab Uncheck "Fixed decimal" > OK Things should be back to normal now .. (it's a fixed decimal setting !) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "Yonian" <Yonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40499CA4-7FAF-42A6-8B19-A90881735C50@microsoft.com... > Any number typed into a cell is divided by 100. > If p...

Force a page break in code
I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat Event when a value changes. How do I do that? Thanks, Bill Bill wrote: > I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat > Event when a value changes. How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Bill Insert a PageBreak control from the ToolBox bar at the desired location. Even though such a control is never "visible" other than in design view they do still have a Visible property. That property effectively turns on and off the PageBreak so you can minipulate that in your code. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP...

Menu Page
I'd like to make a menu page with buttons to jump between spreadsheets of a workbook. I will turn off the tabs at the bottom in order to do this, but I'm looking for code for my menu buttons to flip to each spreadsheet. Also to return to the menu from a specific spreadsheet, I'd like to use a right click to jump back to the menu. Can someone help me with this. I'm used to programming in MS Access, so programming in MS Excel is a new venture for me. Thanks, PC How about an alternative... Create that index worksheet and put hyperlinks to A1 of each sheet. And then put a hyp...

Detect page change in PropertySheet?
Hi, I have a property sheet that is the parent of several property pages. If the user clicks a tab to change to another page, is there a way I can detect this (and possibly prevent the change) in the PropertySheet dialog? Does windows/MFC send any kind of message to the PropertySheet dialog? I looked at all of the over-rides and WM_ message, but cannot see anything. Thanks! Not directly. You can catch that in the CPropertyPage and relay the message to the CPropertySheet. (I know you are asking, why doesn't the CPropertySheet get the notificatio first? who knows!) AliR. "...

Why does 62 KB translate into 4.2 MB in Publisher?
When I added a 62 KB jpeg to my page, the overall file size jumped from ~275 KB to 4.2 MB. What gives? Let me guess - Publisher 2000? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Publisher induced baldness" <Publisher induced baldness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ED85165-A29E-44AA-AFE6-4F5A5D518991@microsoft.com... > When I added a 62 KB jpeg to my page, the overall file size jumped from > ~275 > KB to 4.2 MB. What gives? Publisher 2000 doesn't support compression. PUB2000: File Size Increases Unexpectedly When You Insert Picture ...

SK 40175 Tuff-1 1/2-Inch Drive 15-Inch Reversible Ratchet
Price:$90.24 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B0009U5RRM Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0009U5RRM Item #: SKT40175. Features & Benefits:Tuff 1(r) Ratchets 72 tooth head design delivers a short 5" stroke for use in tight areas.17 teeth engage when torque is applied to provide a strong grip without slippage.Thumb falls naturally into position, giving instant control with one hand.Easy to reverse, 4 point cap.SuperKrome plating for long tool life and maximum corrosion resistance.Description: 15" Reversible Tuff Customers also search for:...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Page break preview & blue line
I using Excel 2003 In page break preview I have always do some thing wrong I'm just pull the blue line by using mouse all page was destroyed It there any tips to return the blue line to the Default pages size setting As far as I know the 'default' print area is all the data, and once you have changed the print area and saved the file you can not get it to go back to the previous setting. If you have problems with this or any other proceedure do try to remember to save your file before you do the awkward bit and then you can go back to the saved copy it it does not work. ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? Use a macro containing the following code to print the document: Dim i As Long Dim blank As Document For i = 1 To 240 Step 15 ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15 Set blank = Documents.Add With blank .PrintOut .Close wdDoNotSaveChanges End With Next i -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professio...

Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook
Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003. I can see the calendar but not the info in the calendar. Nothing is provate marked from their side and is able to be seen by other 2003 users. is there a quick fix? ...

Publisher 2007 #31
If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round pictures, they just sit on top! What am I doing Wrong? In Publisher 2000 it would be, Click on the text box; select Format, check "Wrap text around objects" Option. OK -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "richwoo" <richwoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F176A1BE-6E72-48FB-98F9-573C15E677CC@microsoft.com... > If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round > pictures, they just sit on top! > What am I doing Wrong? > ...

how to insert borders on flyer within Microsoft publisher?
Please help, I'm trying to insert a border around a flyer...I'm using Microsoft Publisher. Thanks, Harriet Is it a clipart border, Borderart or a simple rectangle? What problems are you having? What version Publisher? Any border you insert should be sent to the back so it does not interfere with your main design. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Harriet" <Harriet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E2ED4D8-CC09-497F-A17C-44AE41F951C9@microsoft.com... > Please help, I'm ...

How do I set up mixed page orientations in Publisher 2003?
I'm trying to create a duplex publication where one side is in portrait and the reverse is in landscape. I've tried looking in the halp and through all the menus but it seems that I can only have one or the other. Can anybody help? Publisher (any version) does not support this. The workaround most frequently offered is to design your landscape page, group the all the objects, then rotate 90 degrees. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "T. Mitchell"...

Publisher created webpage
I have created a web page in publisher, and am having a problem uploading it to a hosting site(angelfire). Any tips??? Thanks In the future utilize the webdesign forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign You don't specify your version nor state what the problem is. I'd have to recommend you start by going over my tutorial at www.davidbartosik.com/ppt.htm on uploading to identify if you are following the correct procedures. If afterwards you are having a specific difficulty post as such in the web forum for follow-up. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbar...

use excel to create PP slides?
I'm not sure if this is possible but I have a list of information in an excel table and I'd like to auto matically generate a slide for each row of data. for instance, I have a list of products and each product is on it's own row with 6 product features in the following columns. How can I take that info from excel and create a features slide for each product using the information from the following columns. I don't mind cutting and pasting the list - it doesn't have to be fully automatic but as I have over 1000 products I desperately don't want to reype ...

Cannot publish or export in Deployment Manager
When I click on "Publish Customization" or "Export Customization" I get an error: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? What can be causing this, it was working before? Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul ...

in Publisher I want to merge/send email with multiple attachments
Using Publisher 2007 I know how to do a merge and then email out from a list. Publisher gives the option to attach multiple attachments to the email but when the send actually goes out it only carries the first of the attachments and discards the others. Is there a trick to making multiple attachments stay attached? or is this a bug... Thanks to anyone who can clear this up.. Rust Gilbert Rust, Since you already know how to do email merges in Publisher 2007, you're probably the ideal person to answer my question...I have been trying to do an email merge using an existing publis...