how to set up a 8.5 x 5.5 booklet

I want to be able to set up AND print an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet on Publisher 2007
I can set one up; but it only prints "one page" and I can't seem to change
the print to "2 page"

How many pages does your booklet have?
In the print screen type the pages you want to print. If you look at print
preview, click the multiple page icon, you will see what page is next to what
page. These are the numbers you need to type.

If you have a four page booklet, type 1,4 for the front & back covers.
Type 3, 2 for the center pages.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"WindSpirit" <WindSpirit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to be able to set up AND print an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet on Publisher 2007
> I can set one up; but it only prints "one page" and I can't seem to change
> the print to "2 page"

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Office v.x Test Drive Timed Out After Two Weeks
I bought my wife a Macintosh G4 tower. I purchased Office v.x at the same time, but UPS delivered the Office package separately. We found the test drive software on the hard drive and used it while waiting for the Office software. I was waiting for a friend to come back from vacation to get help exporting e-mail from Entourage so I could uninstall the test drive and install the real software. Something happened--my guess is it was configuring the system to use local time (it defaulted to Pacific)--that caused the test drive to suddenly stop working. Is there some way to get the ...

template orright hand margin set up
I want to set up the right hand portion of my page to have a line down the margin and to have the word "NOTES" to appear at the top of this margin or column for each page. I write many college papers and I want the reader to have the courtesy to have a separate "NOTE" column for his own use as he/she reads the paper. Type the word "NOTES" in a text box that you anchor to the header paragraph; that way, it will be repeated on all pages using the header in question. For more, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm. -- Stefan Bl...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #5
:) SOLUTION: In case anyone in the future happens to stumble on to this post in th future with similar issues, here's what I came up with: where a6:a129 are the product names c6:c129 are the relative frequency selected 10,000 times in column k. from which I added 6 columns of rand() along side k and had a ro that selected the highest in each column and gave the correspondin product name which was then value pasted, placed on the side repeatedl for a random sample. Sub UsePercentDistribution() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 9/13/2004 by Douglas ' Dim Stylecount Dim ...

importing #8
hi. i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired. how do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003? By opening the Data File within OL File>Open>Data File "flyver" <flyver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BA71B00-4A3D-4C11-AAE9-A122ACF15221@microsoft.com... > hi. > i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired. > how > do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003? flyver <flyver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i downloaded a trial of office p...

=?Utf-8?Q?ISIN_code_number=C2=B4s_investments?=
Morning, I´m using Money 2006 since 1990, but when I need to setup a new fund, money asks for the ISIN number, for do this I find out the number, and click to go on, but it only takes first two letters and first three numbers of ISIN code, but ISIN code is a combination of twelve alphanumeric characters, the first two identifying the country of issue (eg, FR for France) You could set up the fund without the code, and then update the 'symbol' with the long code after setup. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.a...

can I use Publisher to set up signatures of 8 pages?
I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any ideas? Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "traveller" <traveller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD3B5CB-8D56-49DE-B632-06617A54EBE7@microsoft.com... >I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in > sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any > idea...

Patches from MSKB841765 can fix O2K3 and MSE5.5 Issue
Hi! I have installed MS KB841765 (November 2004 Update Rollup for Exchange 5.5) on my Exchange 5.5 running on Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Will it help me to resolve the issue of crashing of Exchange 5.5 when MS Outlook 2003 was used to view mailbox? MP Its been a LONG time. I think the answer is yes. "M P" <mark@textguru.ph> wrote in message news:%23CCp3dSUGHA.4520@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I have installed MS KB841765 (November 2004 Update Rollup for Exchange > 5.5) on my Exchange 5.5 running on Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Will it help > me to r...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

WLK 1.5: IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)
Hello, I am trying to run unclassified tests for NDIS5 virtual miniport + IM filter driver - we need WHQL signature for Win7. There is new test "IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)" that keeps me from having submission report to be "likely accepted". When I skip it, Submission reports as "will fail" because test is missing. I didn't found anything about this test in DTM help, nor when I tried to "google" anything. When I select it, it requires additional setup - need to fill local/ remote message/support devic...

exchange 5.5/2003 with mixed mode 2003 domain public folders
Hi, I have recently completed some work for a potential customer, I am recommending that they in place upgrade their existing NT 4 domain to 2003 based on various reasons that I do not want to go into here. However, they also want their single exchange 5.5 org in the same domain to be migrated at the same time. This will be a mixed mode 5.5 to 2003 migration. At this stage the domain will be in mixed mode and will not support universal security groups. The customer uses public folders quitre heavily, I do not know the exact amount, but the user base is 2500 approx. They use distribution list...

.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?
I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5. .net 3.0 is necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine. I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would be much appreciated! Dear, You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daou...

Finding X- & Y-intercepts of lines crossing curves
I created some charts with multiple data series by specifying certain points on the curves. THe series are displayed as lines. Now I want to draw (or specify the Y coordinates of) a horizontal line on the chart, & have Excel tell me the X intercepts where the horizontal line crosses each curve. Ditto for drawing a vertical line & reading Y intercepts Any ideas Thanks!! Hi Dale, Maybe you adapt my example of intersections. http://www.andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm Cheers Andy Dale wrote: > I created some charts with multiple data series by specifying certain points on...

Wennsoft and Great Plains 8.0
I have a client considering moving to GP 8.0 from 7.5. They have Wennsoft's project software. What is the community experience with Wennsoft 8.0? Good, Bad, Indifferent? What I'm looking for is information around the upgrade process, "gotcha's", customizations, etc. Thank you in advance. Robert Houdeshell ...

Security Settings
I am having some issues w/ Security settings in Dynamics. I have some users that we are only giving the ability to enter POs and print them. We have gone through all of the sub-windows, and have verified through users creating POs that they have access to everything in the PO entry. However, when these users are logging in there is a message that says that user does not have access to this window. The error message does not list any windows and the PO entry window is the only set on the startup. The issue that accompanies this is that the system date is not automatically filled in...

How can I set up the random selection of a cell from within a ran.
I want Excel to randomly select one cell from a range of cells, but is it possible? This would be the equivalent of drawing one slip of paper from several hundred. An uncomplicated way to do this is to simply add a column filled with the RAND() function next to your column of choices. Select both columns, and sort on the Rand() column. Pick the one at the top, or bottom, as your random selection. A little more complicated procedure would be to use a formula, referring to this combination of Rand() and your list, and let this formula randomly pick an item. Place your list in an "out o...

Reconcile #5
What exactly does it mean when I Reconcile a transaction? What's the difference between reconciled and cleared? In microsoft.public.money, JD wrote: >What exactly does it mean when I Reconcile a transaction? What's the >difference between reconciled and cleared? To me, Reconciled means that not only has the transaction cleared, the transaction makes the balance match what you should have at that point. JD wrote: > What exactly does it mean when I Reconcile a transaction? What's the > difference between reconciled and cleared? Cleared means you received notic...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Missing
When I open my Exchange Admin for 5.5 and drill down to my server the Message Transfer Agent container is no longer visible on the right, nor is MTA Site Configuration Container under the Configuration Container... Anyone have any ideas? Please... Andres ...

Can't set default font for envelopes
I've been able to set default fonts for Normal.doc but envelopes keeps forgetting the default. While in Mailing/Envelopes - I highlight and right click on the address I entered. I select the font I want (Trebuchet MS) and select DEFAULT at bottom left. The message: "You are about to change the default font to (Default) Trebuschet MS,. Do you want to change to affect all new documents based on the Normal Template?" I select YES - It doesn't work. And the Normal.docx has alread had the default set to Trebuchet MS. and seems to be holding. An earlier ...

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

No email since set up.Loads before.Reasons why?
Recently reinstalled windows and microsoft office 2003.Generally working ok,but since microsoft outlook took over from outlook express have received no email at all.Previously receiving up to twelve a day.Dont want to mess unnecessarily with system,but need email back.What can I do? Reva With Outlook 2003 open go to Tools>E-mail Accounts. Follow the wizard to set up an account. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:06:02 -0800, Reva Tir. <Reva Tir.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Recently reinstalled windows and microsoft office 2003.Generally working >ok,b...

Allow Defaults for Tools
Would like to have the ability to set the defaults for the Tools - Options window for all CRM users and/or groups of users. Settings include Default Pane, Default Tab, Records Per Page, and Time Zone. -- Thanks, Justin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...

Antigen 8.5 for Exchange
I have antigen installed on my 2003 exchange for virus and spam. Over the last couple of weeks it has reduce the performance of my exchange server greatly. It has come to the point where I had to uninstall it. The error message that keep showing in the event viewer is " Realtime scan has exceeded the allotted time. I tried rebooting the server and still the same issue. You'll need to call Sybari (now owned by Microsoft) for that. You may also get an email alert when this happens, and some alerts will say you need to call Sybari. In the past such issues occurred because of deep...

OnTimer() Not Being Called after timer is set up (VS C++ 6.0)
OK, here is what I have done. I am looking to use a timer to complete some refresh operations every 2 seconds. However, I cannot get my OnTimer()function to be called. I set up a timer with the following line of code: SetTimer(1, 2000, 0); Then, I have the Ontimer function, which I created from ClassWizard as a message handler for WM_TIMER. void CProbeTalkMenu::OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent) { m_szStatus += "*"; UpdateData(); CDialog::OnTimer(nIDEvent); } OnTimer() is never called. I am afraid that I am failing to do something grossly important. Can anyone explai...