How to send Publisher doc as email atchmnt w/out lines/design opt

I can create a newsletter in Publisher, but when I send it out as an email
attachment, it retains all the dotted lines and design options.  In other
words, when receipients open the attachment, instead of seeing a clean
newsletter that they can just read, they get it as if they were going to play
around with the design of it.  They get the options dialog box on the left
side of the screen, they get the document with perforated-looking lines
seperating each image or text box.  I just want them to get a newsletter as
if it were a MSWord attachment or a print copy they were looking at.  Any
advice?
0
TEAL (1)

TEAL <TEAL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter:
> I can create a newsletter in Publisher, but when I send it out as an
> email attachment, it retains all the dotted lines and design options.
> In other words, when receipients open the attachment, instead of
> seeing a clean newsletter that they can just read, they get it as if
> they were going to play around with the design of it.

Use a PDF file.  A free PDF converter is PrimoPDF, available at
www.primopdf.com

> I just want them to get a newsletter as if it were a MSWord
> attachment or a print copy they were looking at.

Note that a Word file is just as editable when opened in an email attachment
as a Publisher file; it just doesn't have bordered object frames or wizard
task panes.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org/

0
the_nerd (6342)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Sending Email #6

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

publisher #18
if you have a small business with several computers that are on a network, do you have to purchase a seperate copy of ms office for each computer in the same office? We need to know this because we need it on all the computers but can not afford to pay 2000.00 for software. thanks! Publisher doesn't like being used on a network. Have you tried contacting MS and asking about multi-seat licenses? Also, didn't you say you belong to an NPO? If so, you could ask if MS has a special rate. The worst that they will say is no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "April"...