How to send a Publisher file via e-mail

I would like to be able to send flyers (made with Publisher 2000) via e-mail to our clients but many recipients do not have publisher in order to open the attachment.  does anyone have any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

PDF is the way to do it.
No other satisfactory method.

donotknock (1941)
1/21/2004 9:23:42 PM
Might be the simplistic answer but....

Convert then to PDF first. ther's no reader available for Publisher but
Adobe Acrobat is free everywhere.

--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

(Outgoing mail Virus checked by Norton AV 2002)

"Cathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to be able to send flyers (made with Publisher 2000) via
e-mail to our clients but many recipients do not have publisher in order to
open the attachment.  does anyone have any suggestions?

0
frosty (12)
1/21/2004 9:25:50 PM
Group objects

Click the Select Objects tool ,(an arrow in a grey box)and
then drag the selection box around the objects that you
want in the group, (or the objects you want to send)
In the lower-right corner of the selection box, click
Group . then click save as (whatever you want, I use jpeg
because everybody seems to be able to open jpeg files)
then send the whole thing as an attachment. The only
problem is you must make sure the file isn't to big or it
will take a long time to open. So I usually save one copy
for e-mailing (in jpeg w/ low pics count) & one in
tiff,giff,bmp to print from. Hope this helps. marty

0
anonymous (74722)

MS Money 95 data files

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

Mail lMerge

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

opening .bak file

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Slow receive via VPN
I'm using Outlook 2000 in Exchange mode via VPN over DSL. Everything works great except when someone sends mail with an attachment. Even a small attachment like a 150k Word doc locks up Outlook for about 45 seconds. If I have Outlook closed and open it to find the same attachment no problem. Only when Outlook is currently open and is receiving it is there a problem. I thought the mail was stored on the server and was only retrieved when requested. Why would it freeze only during receive? After Outlook starts working again I can retrieve the email in a couple of seconds. BTW, I have ...

Trying to read XML file into dataset

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...

Distrebution List to send as internal user
I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails sales@mydomain.com it should... Distribute it to the sales team. Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com Any ideas? Thanks Peretz Stern wrote: > I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails > sales@mydomain.com it should... > > Distribute it to the sales team. > Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com > > Any ideas? Thanks If someone outside your office sends mail to a DL, it will be from the original sender. I can't think of any way around...

Send #4
Why is it that some of the send functions just keep the mail in the outbox until I close Outlook and reopen it? This happens on many replies and on all my context menu: send to email recipient and my send link to: ...