how to select multiple pages?

who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one?
Thanks in advance!
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi rpiotr (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS
|| Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other
|| changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in
|| advance!

Are you looking to change the margins in the text boxes on each page, or are
you looking to change the layout guides on each page? Give me an example of
what you are trying to accomplish.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

Is there a way to delete multiple queries at the same time?
I have a database that has 2008 and 2009 records. I want to delete the 2008 queries. Is there a way to delete multiple queries at the same time? It takes so long to delete them 1 by 1. Also, at the end of each year I have to copy the database and change the name to the new year, now is 2010. Then I have to go into that database and reconfigure all the queries to use 2010 instead of 2009, for example. After I reconfigure the new years queries, having them look towards the 2010 database instead of 2009, I have to delete the old year's records, tables and queries. Is th...

Select all tabs after a certain tab
Hi, Many thanks to Ryan for help on Deleting tabs. I am now after a way of selecting all tabs regardless of amount after a certain tab. The reason for this, is so that I can copy to a new workbook. Again, many thanks for help John, The macro below will copy sheets from the activesheet to a new workbook. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Sub SelectFromCurrentSheet2End() Dim i As Integer 'if multiple sheet are selected, just select the activesheet to start ActiveSheet.Select True For i = ActiveSheet.Index To Sheets.Count Sheets(i).Select False Next i ActiveWindow.Selecte...

Sharing source code across multiple projects when source accesses theApp
I am working on a music plugin. The plugin is to be implemented for five different host applications. I have developed a lot of source code which I want to share accross each plugin project - so that I can avoid the hefty ordeal of having to copy paste source across each project upon changes. My problem is that various parts of the source code require access to the application theApp variable. Usually when I want to load custom dialogs - because you have to include the CWinApp derived class if you want to load your resources. I have routines in the app which load my dialogs so I d...

Tracking multiple paste events in a form
Hi, I am currently working on a pricing database for our purchasers who will use it to review our suppliers cost prices and update our selling prices based on this information. My problem is that I need to be able to track any amends that the purchasing team make to the data - which in it's self is not too difficult - I use the AfterUpdate event in the text box that has been changed. The real difficulty is when the user selects a group of data i.e. old selling prices and pastes this into another column. The first paste event is recorded but the rest of the changes are not. Is there a w...

Multi select combo box using a lookup table
Can you create a multi - select combo box using a lookup table.? Combo boxes aren't really multi-select. Did you mean list box? In any case, the multi-select property is normally used to request data, as in using the lookup table to return records to a subform or another list box. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "Alaska1" <Alaska1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E48A3FDF-CD09-4AC0-B7E3-E4458041E1EF@microsoft.com... > Can you create a multi - select combo box using a...

If "Hide from exchange address list" is selected does this prevent you from resolving this contact when attempting to configure Outlook?
I had a user leave the our firm. Instead of disabling the account I removed the user form all distlists and hide the contact in the GAL. Today I needed to check something in the old mailbox. I tried adding this mailbox through Tools>email accounts>view or change existing email accounts... But I was not able to resolve the name. Is this because the name is hidden? If this is the case, what is the best way to continue to administer a mailbox once a user leaves. I do not want to disable the account yet. The boss still wants an "out of office auto-reply" for this user for th...

Cannot select a Money supported Financial Institution from the drop down list...
I have a mortgage with Wells Fargo. When I select my home within my Asset Accounts, and then select Change account details, and then try to select Wells Fargo, it does not appear in the drop-down list... Only Financial Institutions I selected when I went throught he set-up wizard show up. I tried reinstalling Money 2004, but it did not solve the problem. Thanks in advance for your help. In microsoft.public.money, ROBORG wrote: >I have a mortgage with Wells Fargo. When I select my home within my >Asset Accounts, and then select Change account details, and then try >to select Wel...

Page Breaks and Drag & Drop
If you turn off "Allow Cell Drag and Drop" in the edit options, you will also lose the ability to drag page breaks. As far as I can tell, there is no other way to move automatic page breaks. ...

Select where to file sent messages?
Hi- Is there a way for outlook to prompt me after I send an email where I would like to send it? Lotus Notes does this and I was hoping outlook had a similiar feature. Thanks! -Dan No such feature is built into Outlook, but you can add it with VBA code. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/setsavefolder.htm -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Dan Orth" <danorth@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uLHpeJKeEHA.2376@tk2msft...

Titles referencing multiple cells
I have a single series chart and I am using two cells as the series nam that I have placed as the graph title. I am setting up a template an have multiple graphs referring to different months. If A1 has the text May in in and B1 has the text June in it, is there way that I can refer to them in the series name window so that I can have it say "Expenses from May to June" ie "Expenses from A1 to B1" Currently I have ='Sheet1'!$E$18:$E$19 but this only gives me "Ma June" Thanks for you hel -- geooi --------------------------------------------------------...

adding multiple addresses to safe list at once
Does anyone know of a way to select multiple E-mails and add them to the safe senders list at the same time? Josh Michel <jamichel@iastate.edu> wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to select multiple E-mails and > add them to the safe senders list at the same time? I don't believe Outlook has that ability. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I get multiple lines of text in a Excel cell?
Hi, This question drives me insane each time I use Excel, stupidly I don't write it down because its under help, but now I can't find it. So, could you please tell me how I can achieve multiple lines of text within a cell Thanks from an idiot! Tene I suspect you mean Alt+Enter? That puts a carriage return within the cell. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Tene" <Tene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F53152D-294A-4D0B-8F79-A3D44D4A7738@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > This question drives me insane each time I use Excel, stupidly ...

Outllok 2000 wont open-invalid page fault
I need help... I have been unable to open Outlook 2000 for a few days now. Nothing has changed, so?... I have gone in and repaired off the cd and get the error message. I have gone out to Microdsoft website and updated all my settings and anything that the website felt I needed on my machine. Still can't open. The error is: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module OUTLLIB.DLL at 0177:3a45c476. Does anyoneknow what I should be doing to correct the problem? Signed, very frusterated ...

REPLACE across multiple excel files
I've built a series of data sheets, across several different folders o our network drive. I now need to replace one of the names in the data with another one. e.g. "Jimmy" > "James" Is there any cunning macro that would recursively step through eac file in each folder, replacing the text: before I resort to doing i manually. :( Cheers, Jo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, I don't know how cunning this macro is, but it looks for "john" and replaces with "BIGJOHN". Try on TEST files 1st - you have to itemize each file...

How can I select the first blank cell
Hi all, please help. I have to add every day new data (number of rows is various) to existing data sheet. I suppose to use macro and run that automatically at night. As I have to add it to table where number of rows will groe up, I need to start copying new data to the first blank cell in the first column. How can I force macro to find this blank cell when the position will shift? Many thanks, Valdemar Find the end of a list: here are a couple different ways: this will select the cell. it's not a good practice to select, but just used as an illustration here. range...

help.. multiple select in listctrl
I'm looking for the code to select multiple row in clistctrl by holding the leftbutton. however i can select multiple item IF i drag the empty space at FIRST row, and there's a rectangle when selecting the items.. i want to select multiple items whether its in second column or in another column. Thanks before.. Regard, Riki Risnandar >I'm looking for the code to select multiple row in clistctrl by holding the >leftbutton. >however i can select multiple item IF i drag the empty space at FIRST row, >and there's a rectangle when selecting the items.. i want ...

Converting Spreadsheet to Web Page
I have a spreadsheet with several macros and would like to convert it to a web page. Does anyone know a way to do this and still keep the functionality of the macros? Thanks in advance. ...

email select members of DL
I used to do this in Outlook 2K, but can't seem to in Outlook 2002. I need to send emails to select members of a Distribution List. ...

Sumif but with multiple criteria
Hi, I've been trying to figure this out for a while now. I dont want to us a pivot table if I can help it. Say I have a spreadsheet like this: Colour, Type ============ Red, Car Blue, Truck Red, Truck Blue, Car Blue, Truck How do I easily count how many red cars there are? Any help would be appreciated greatly. Thanks Mitc -- Smitc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Smitch's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2882 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php...

How do insert page numbers (after page 1) in Excel?
I am attaching a Excel worksheet to a Word doc. I want my pages to continue from the Word doc. How can I accomplish this? Thanks, ...

Translating Dialog text
Hello, Firstly I am new to MFC so apologies for what is I am assuming a very basic question! Summary: I am writing an MFC application which contains one simple dialog and up to 6 message boxes. I need to provide the application in both English and German. The dialog contains a title and static text, both of which will need to be translated. The buttons on the dialog will also need to be translated. The 6 message boxes contain text to be translated, titles to be translated and the button names must also be transated. In total there will only be about 10 strings to be translated. My questions ...

how to creat a lined page?
HOW CAN I CREAT A LINED PAGE? IM TRYING TO MAKE MY OWN NOTEBOOKS. IM NOT EVEN SURE IF POWER POINT WOULD BE THE RIGHT SOFTWARE TO USE. "DANNY T" <DANNY T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F3CFF0B-3D29-4C43-80CE-FED4474A89DD@microsoft.com... > HOW CAN I CREAT A LINED PAGE? IM TRYING TO MAKE MY OWN NOTEBOOKS. IM NOT > EVEN > SURE IF POWER POINT WOULD BE THE RIGHT SOFTWARE TO USE. No it wouldn't. And please turn off the caps lock. What is it you're trying to do? I mean, why create a lined page? Also, typing in all caps impli...

Accessing controls on a property page
All, I have a SDI app with a formview. The formview has a property page on it. I am trying to I access controls on the property page from a menu item. How can I do this? Thanks in advance... ...

Truncated pictures when inserted at end of page
When I insert a picture at the end of the page and the picture's size forces it to the next page, the bottom of the picture is truncated. Size doesn't seem to matter; 100% plus or minus, the picture is truncated. Anyone know why? Putting it in a table cell solves the problem, but I'd like to understand the issue. Sometimes, for me anyway, it's because of the settings of paragraph where you want to place the image. I verify that the line spacing is Single and that the font size is consistent. Also, sometimes the placement properties affect it; that is, if t...

Help With Custom Paging in DataGridView
How do I add custom paging to the following code? Public Class Form2 Private PageCount As Integer Private maxRec As Integer Private pageSize As Integer Private currentPage As Integer Private recNo As Integer Private ds As New DataSet Private dt As New DataTable Private da As OracleDataAdapter Private dv As DataView Private dtTemp As DataTable Private myBindingSource As BindingSource Private myDataSet As DataSet Private Sub Form2_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load ...