How to save as a high definition JPEG

Whenever we save our Advertisements file in JPEG format we
get a low resolution file.  Is there any way to save our
file as a high resolution JPEG file?

Thank You
Michael
0
mmalone (1)

Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a
message from Michael Malone <mmalone@pdp.ca>
> Whenever we save our Advertisements file in JPEG format we
> get a low resolution file.  Is there any way to save our
> file as a high resolution JPEG file?

Publisher 2003 can save JPG files at high resolution.
A workaround in Publisher 2002 is to enlarge your publication to a larger
size, or in any version to use third-party software such as SnagIt 6 from
www.techsmith.com to capture your graphics

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)

Word.ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.Saved = True
I have an Autoopen macro in a template as follows: Application.ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.Saved = True The purpose of this is to avoid people opening the doc being prompted to save the template. This works fine, except if the user attempts to open the doc through a link from a web page rather than from Windows Explorer. If this happens, the following error is given: Run-time error: '13' Type mismatch Does anyone know why? Thanks, P. What happens if you do not have Application? ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.Saved = True Paul Moloney wrote: &g...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

Help With Strange Error When Trying to Save Any Record
I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but suddenly this error appeared. Any quick help will be highly appreciated. It would appear that the AAG has something to do with a product produced by American Association of Geographers. I...

how to save a resource
Hello, my program creates for example a PHP script file. So I can crete a file by CFile and than use CFile::Write method. It's clear. But because this file is quite long, I had this idea. Save this file to resources and when I will need create this file, just load this file from resources and save it to disk. Is it possible? I really do not how :-( Thank you for your advice Robert See Using Text File Resources in VC++ By DGoins http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/usingtextfile_resources.asp -- Un saludo Rodrigo Corral Gonz�lez [MVP] microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ http://vcfaq.europe.w...

open/save dialog title broken
The title bar of any Office 2003 program's open/save dialog has just a single letter. Any ideas what's broken? tbone ...

prompting to save workbook every time (even when no changes made)
i have 3 workbooks all very similar and every single time i open any o them, even when not changing anything, i am prompted to save th thing. its so bad that i can literally open the workbook then click the clos button straight away and it STILL prompts me to save it because i seems to think something has changed. as far as i can see i dont have any macros or anything that will ru every time it starts and change something (i did have a = today in on cell which kept the date as today but taking this out made n difference -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Neowok! You prob...

Save as Excel from Master Project
I am trying to export from a master project with about 8 sub- projects. When I try and export from the master to excel, it does not include certain text fields. Why? Any work arounds? I need the text field (name) to use the excel sheet. How are you exporting? Data lives in the sub-projects, not the master. However, try expanding all sub-projects and try again Not all custom fields roll up to the sub-project tasks, so their data is not available in the master. For this and other reasons (including no risk of file corruption) I usually create new masters every week but no...

save imbedded pictures
Got a question... If I try to right-click/SAVE a picture in an Outlook email the format defaults to BMP even if it's something else such as an animated GIF. There is a fix for a similar image save error in IE6 but I can't find a repair for this in Outlook. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978 addresses exactly this issue in IE6. Does anyone know of a similar fix for Outlook? I would love to be able to pull images from my messages without having to forward them to an account pointed to Outlook Express (which will extract images correctly on my system). Thanks in advance! ...

Saving Date and Time
Hi, I have a form called frmDetails and I have set a text box (txtDate) in the form with the control source of =Format(Now(),"dddd"", ""mmm d yyyy"", ""hh:nn:ss ampm") but the problem is I want this Time & Date to be recorded in the table (called tblDetails) as it needs to be used for referancing when entries were entered into the database. Can anyone tell me how to do this. Thanks Fiona Fiona, Add a Date/Time field to your table. (ex. DTNow) Add that field to your form. On your form, make the Default Value for that field... ...

Shared workbook only saving cell-colour
On one of our shared workbooks only updates the formatting of cells..not the values. Even if we input a formula, it will update the results from the formula when viewd by another user...just not any text that gets typed in. This problem doesn't happen to everyone though...we've got 6 people working in the workbook, and happens to four of that 6. Also when the 2 makes any change only they can see the changes, the other 4 don't see any updates,not even formatting. Any ideas??? ...

Saving a macro
I have an excell file which i want to be able to share, it has macros that allow times to be added and saved. i was wondering if there was a way to make this a file which cannot be altered, only info. added. like a template file, to prevent deletion of the macros? On 11 Jul, 05:18, Bill <B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an excell file which i want to be able to share, it has macros that > allow times to be added and saved. i was wondering if there was a way to make > this a file which cannot be altered, only info. added. like a template file, > to prevent d...

Save Visio for import to Powerpoint
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct newsgroup, but we use Visio to do our organizational charts. Unfortunately, our parent company insists on using powerpoint to do the main organizational chart (for the whole company) - so the assistants often end up duplicating the effort. Is there a way we can export a visio organizational chart for import in to Powerpoint, as an editable document? Many thanks. If you copy and paste the Visio org chart into PowerPoint you will still be able to edit it in powerpoint as long as the user has Visio on their machine. You just double-click ...

Events template not saving entries
I am attempting to build an events database using the Events template in Access 2007. I have made no modifications to the template. It is not saving the information I add into the Event List table. I first tried entering information directly into the table. Then I tried entering information using the New Event in the Link bar. I can find no way to get the entries to save. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix somewhere? Does anyone have anything to suggest? Thanks. -- M'Lou *:) On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:05:01 -0800, M''Lou Wilson <MLouWilson@discussions....

Macro to save in every workbook
Hi All, I'm fairly new to macro's in Excel ( I know it sounds mad ) but I have created a custom toolbar where I'd like shortcuts to all my regular reports. Now I've made a macro that opens the worksheet but when I close and reopen Excel and try run the macro it says it cannot locate it. Can anyone help with this please, also if theres an easier way of creating a toolbar with excel file shortcuts in it then please also let me know. Many Thanks -- Adam ----------- Windows 98 + Office Pro 97 Adam, I will send you an add-in that I've written that will create a command...

Export (or save as) .csv with text delimiters
Has anyone found a way of coercing Excel 2000 to export .csv files with delimiter text? e.g: as "Mickey Mouse","Minnie Mouse","Donald Duck" not Mickey Mouse,Minnie Mouse,Donald Duck Thanks Caroline -- CarolineP ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CarolineP's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20007 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=345941 http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "CarolineP" <Car...

Sent emails not being saved correctly
We are currently using Outlook 2002 with the ACT! 6.0 email integration. When we send emails from outlook and try to attach them to a contact, the emails are being saved on an individual workstation as opposed to our server making it impossible for anyone else to view those emails. We have contacted ACT! and all of our settings within ACT! are correct, so they are assuming it is an Outlook issue. Now, this is only happening on one workstation, all others work properly. Any suggestions? Thank you. Kellie ...

OL2003 Calendar: Save as Web Page?
Can one generate an easy automated way of saving personal calender as web page? (I OL2000 there is a good vbs script available for automated web page generation from slipstick) http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/webcalpub.htm As the article states the vba code doesn't work on OL2003. Are there available any tools or "easy to use tricks" to automatically handle calendar web page printing from OL2003? (freeware would be nice :) Jerri K�mpe ...

Write automaticly in an entity (lead) after saving a new activity
Hi, I'd like to put automaticly value on LeadBase (in a personnal field) when I create a new activity (phone call type) In fact, I would like to put a check on lead form that show quickly that there exist a phone call activity. Like that, when the user open a lead, it takes 2 seconds for him to know if he'd already called this lead. Someone knows ?? thanks Depending on how you work leads you could consider converting or qualifying leads sooner ie you make the call and determine that there is real business potential and therefore qualigy the lead to an opportunity. However if...

save string as unicode
This problem is solving itself piece by piece. I have a legacy VC 6 application and have to fix it to produce a unicode file. By turning on 'see display unicode string option on under tools/options/debug' I now know that the string I have actually does have the unciode entity. But the routine used bty the application to save any strings is not working correctly - it saves the unicode as ?. Can anyone show me a very simple code snippet to do this ! I know there is information about settiings...I need to be able check this large application for the settings, ( help please ), drop in t...

Preventing an Excel file from being saved
Is it possible to set an Excel file so it can't be saved by the user? Can't be saved locally or anywhere else? In a word, NO. You can get cute with a "Before Save" macro that will shut down the book, or erase things, or a pop-up saying "If you continue you will be reported", etc, etc, but it is only good if the user originally "enabled macros" when starting the file. You cannot "legislate" integrity. Maybe a .pdf conversion is the thing for you to use in this case. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Hall" wrote: > Is it...

saving in publisher 2000
I have been trying to download my project on a cd to take to a company for copies but after download I can not open due to it says it is a readable file only. I have gone back and unchecked the readable file only and still am not able to read please can someone help with this? papeco wrote: > I have been trying to download my project on a cd to take to a company for > copies but after download I can not open due to it says it is a readable file > only. I have gone back and unchecked the readable file only and still am not > able to read please can someone help with this? ...

Unable to save password continued...
In password manager the option for remember my Password can not be activated. Any suggestions? -- Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D. Hope, New Jersey There were some cases of this last week, but I don't recall seeing any positive/negative response to postings made. One solution (although take a safe backup first), might be to remove the passport from the file, restart Money and then reassociate the passport. Not sure about any side effects, such as bill pay though, as that's something I can't test. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Saving Word doc's as PDF
When saving a Word doc as a PDF is there a way to make "Optimized" the default selection for creating the PDF? I'd like to have all PDF's saved in the compressed mode to reduce the file size that is generated. Hi Randy, What software are you using to save as PDF? -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Randy H" <Randy H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C07CD628-5DFC-457A-AE03-158F4A18203B@microsoft.com... > When saving a Word doc as a PDF is there a way to make "Optimized" the > default selection for ...

save several messages as text file
Hello, I previously had Outlook 97 and Outlook 2000. I was able to highlight several messages, then click file/save as and then save all of those messages together in 1 text file. Now I have Outlook 2003. When I do the same steps as described above, it saves the headers of each message, and only the body of the very last message in the text file. I need to have the headers AND body of each message in my text file. Is this possible in Outlook 2003. Or, if not, is there a utility or some kind of software that would do this for me? Thank you! Eva Erickson it should work like it d...

Getting External Data with Saved Query
Folks, I am using an excel 2000, and I set up the Microsoft's saved web query "Microsoft Investor Stock Quotes.iqy" which ran smoothly, and I was able to refresh the data on my worksheet until some months ago when it stopped working. I have tried setting up a new one that still would not work. Any idea how to get this working again? I have tried rebooting my machine, still no luck. Here is the message which I am getting each time I tried to refresh the query: Unable to open http://investor.msn.com/external/excel/quotes.asp?symbol=LU+ Cannot download the information you re...