How to remove the alternative text box from the publisher email?

Hi,

I have created a publisher email and have email it to myself for testing
view.

I find there is a small alternative text box appearing whenever my mouse
cursor station at any point of the email.

How to remove this alternative text box from the publisher email?

Help...

--
Thank you,
Cpviv

Sounds like all the text has was converted to an image. Try to select the
text and you will see it is an image.

Go to tools > Options > Web tab and under Email options uncheck the option
to send as an image.

If that doesn't fix the problem, reference: Tips and troubleshooting for
sending a publication page as an e-mail message (2003):
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP010390591033.aspx?pid=CH062524821033
Consider the formatting tips in trouble shooting your publication and how to
avoid converting the text to an image.

DavidF

"Cpviv" <Cpviv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have created a publisher email and have email it to myself for testing
> view.
>
> I find there is a small alternative text box appearing whenever my mouse
> cursor station at any point of the email.
>
> How to remove this alternative text box from the publisher email?
>
> Help...
>
> --
> Thank you,
> Cpviv

0
Nope8657 (939)

Email Addresses not populating after creating new user
We are running SBS2003. After creating several new users, it is not populating the Email Addresses tab under the users properties. I have the checkbox for "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" checked and I have also tried to force apply the global recipient rules in Exchange Manager, but none of that is working. I think this is also the reason why Outlook is not able to resolve this users name when I try to connect their Outlook to the exchange server. Brian The problem could be that the Recipient Update Service cannot update the users becau...

Exchange 2003 Adding a footer to outgoing emails
Hello All, Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in Exchange 2003 Thanks Mark Hi Mark You can do it via an Event Sink as detailed in these articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680 Or use a third-party app. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message news:%23QMqSEnSFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello All, &g...

master pages in publisher and pdf conversion
I have created a multi page document, a manual actually, in Publisher and have converted to a PDF but all of the information on the master pages does not show up on the PDF document. HELP! Specifically what doesn't show up? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "suzanned33" <suzanned33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE35B103-1457-4A3E-9226-EC249C825BBD@microsoft.com... >I have created a multi page document, a manual actually, in Publisher and > have converted to a PDF but all of the information on the master pages > does > not ...

Email Campaign with Attachments
Dear Community I've follwing problem, how can i attach e file to e email when i create a campaign (not a quick campaign!) over WEB an Outlook client ??? Can anyone give me a solution wich is usable for daily business ??? Thanx for all answers Marcel please save the campaign first, then you can attach the file. "Marcel" wrote: > Dear Community > > I've follwing problem, how can i attach e file to e email when i create a > campaign (not a quick campaign!) over WEB an Outlook client ??? > > Can anyone give me a solution wich is usable for daily busine...

Outlook 2003: Copy Full Names to email display Names
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 from 2000. I believe 2000 used to choose email addresses based on the Full Name field. 2003 appears to choose based on the Email Display name. Most of my email Display Names are just the email addresses. What is the easiest way to copy the Full Name to the email Display Name? What do you mean by "choose email addresses?" The Display Name has varied with each version of Outlook, but it is of no consequence. What makes you think it is? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message new...

REMOVAL OF TOOL BARS
I NEED HELP ON HOW TO REMOVE "Hot" tool bars from outlook express.. This bar was downloaded to add emoticons and was downloaded by mistake. please advise Go to Control Panels and choose Add/Remove programs. You should be able to uninstall it there. It might be called MyWebSearch, HotBar, or one of several other names. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 Lead Author, Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference ***Please post all replies ...

Removing Voided Sales Orders from History
Hello, Does anyone know how to remove orders that are "Sales Voids" from the history tables (SOP30200)? We are looking for a way to clean the tables and removing Sales Voids would help out alot. -- GP 10 SP 1 Windows 2003 SQL 2005 You can always use the Remove Sales History utility to remove documents from the sales history table. However, I suggest you consider implementing a comprehensive record retention policy that will allow you to perform this type of maintenance regardless of whether records have been voided or not. You may want to look into the "Maintaining Dyna...

copying a MS word text doc to the cilpboard
I can copy & paste from e-mail , Internet articles or ms word docs saved in word format. I cannot copy & paste text saved in MS Word that are saved as a text file. Any suggestions? Why not? What is preventing you from doing that? On the other hand, a true Text file(.txt) can be opened with NotePad, or WordPad and Word is unnecessary. William Payne wrote: > I can copy & paste from e-mail , Internet articles or ms word docs saved in > word format. I cannot copy & paste text saved in MS Word that are saved as a > text file. > Any suggestions? ...

Stop Text Boxes From Containing Same Info?
How to I get text entered in one text box to STOP automatically appearing in another text box on a different page? When creating a brochure using one of the templates, I key the company address in the return address section of the middle panel of Page 1. (When I rest my mouse pointer over this textbox it is called the "Address Text Box" as shown in a yellow tip box.) After I key the return address on Page 1, it automatically appears in the "Address Text Box" on Page 2. If I edit the text box on Page 2, it changes the text on Page 1, etc. How can I stop these te...

email problems
I am getting the following error message when I try to acces my email. Please advise. Thank you. An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x80004005 In your browser go to http://mail.yahoo.com and log in to that account. Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you want to save any messages, create a new folder and move those messages to the new folder. Empty the spam and thrash folders also. Close webmail, then try Windows Mail again. Gary ...

Export email profiles
I have a client that is getting a new computer. I can move the pst file from one system to the other. However, this doesn't move the email address and settings. I understand that the settings are kept in the registry. Is there a way to export the email accounts and then import them on the new computer. In OE, we can export the email accounts and then reimport them on the new system. Is there a way to do this with Outlook 2003? Thanks, Joe Are the machines both running Outlook 2003? Will the user's .pst files be in the same location? If yes, to both, you should be able to use ...

multiple emails #3
Hey does anyone know why outlook is sending multiple emails to my distribution list? Please help it's really annoying my clients. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook-Duplicates.asp -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:052f01c3b25b$d0974b10$a401280a@phx.gbl, Jim wrote: > Hey does anyone know why outlook is sending multiple > emails to my distribution list? Please help it's really &...

PA Remove cost trx should only remove recognized costs
Utility to remove cost transactions in Project Accounting should only remove those costs that have already been recognized on the project. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/de...

text show as ######
Hi, I have a cell in Text format with "wrap text" enabled, And I copy from notepad multiple lines of text. The cell turns to show "################", Can anyone tell me why and how to make it show the correct text? Thanks a lot. -- Leo Leo Change the format to General. Usually clears this up. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:04:51 -0400, "Leo Lin" <leolin1@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a cell in Text format with "wrap text" enabled, And I copy from >notepad multiple lines of text. The cell turns to show "...

Country, Phone and email showing inthe Bill to or Ship To fields
When we set a customer in Store Operations POS we need to verify some extra information in the Bill to and Ship to windows for shipping purposes. Is there a way to display the Country, Phone number and the email address in these windows? At the very least we need to be able to see the country. Had a similar issue a few months ago where I needed to see customer email, phone, available balance, and account number - but the white boxes "bill to" and "ship to" aren't editable, so I got assistance on this newsgroup (think it was Jerry Data - thanks Jerry) on editing...

Html emails stripped down to plain text
I have two users for the company I work for that are trying to send html formatted emails to eachother they are using Outlook 2003. Now I know all the security issues and stuff that comes with it but they are the bosses and thats what they want. So when User A sends an email to User B the html is stripped out and its put into plain text. But when User B gets html emails from others they can see it in html. User A can recieve and read html emails from User B just fine. So my question is who has the problem User A or User B and what is the problem? Then how do you fix that problem? Thanks,...

Easily change smtp servers for all email-accounts
People, I got my laptop with me basically everywhere I go, but I find it totally annoying that I have to change the smtp-server settings for each and every account when wanting to send mail from a different location than the time before. I have about 15 accounts that I regularly recieve email to and ehwn I reply to these I always have to change the smtp-server. Is there a way to fix this easily for all accounts? Best regards, Henning Frettem Oslo, Norway I should probably mention that I run MS Office 2002 SP3 ...

Can CRM send Email without exchange?
Hi all, I asked this question the other day, but I re-read my post and it made no sense! Hence no replies I guess. My questions (put a bit more eloqantly) are: 1) Do you HAVE to use exchange to fire out an email? Can it be handled through CRM? Surely it's just pushing out SMTP traffic, but knowing MS this answer is going to be "no you must have exchange" 2) Can CRM be configured to use mailbox enabled user accounts that dont have the upn of the domain that the crm machine is in. As far as I can see, if you add the user into CRM by it's pre 2K name ie domain\username it wi...

How do I alternate headers on facing pages?
This may have been answered before on this group, but a search of existing posts doesn't yield anything. I've been setting up a book to publish, a catalog really, based up the contents of a database. Publisher 2003 makes easy work of this, but I need to be able to add the author's name as a header for the odd numbered pages, and the the chapter title for the even numbered pages, and so far several purchases of books, and trips to the library has yielded nothing. Is publisher 2003 capable of doing this? This is so basic to book publishing that I'd be surprised if it doesn...

Drop down boxes and linking to db
I am attempting to create a purchase order form and I would like in the ship to address to place a drop down box of all my suppliers. When the user clicks on the drop down box, a list of suppliers will appear. The user will then choose a supplier name and click on it. After clicking on it, I would like the form to automatically display the address, contact info. and other relevant information. I am lost as to how to do this. Thank you. Francis --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could use Data|Validation to show the list of suppliers. See Debra Dalgleish's sit...

Corrupt emails when using multipart content types
I am running Exchange 2003 with latest SPs and am running into a very strange problem. When we receive certain emails, the contents of the messages have been corrupted. Exclamation points (!) seem to appear randomly in the text (usually an exclamation point followed by a space). The messages both contain HTML and TEXT content, the header is: Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_365D_01C59758.21CA9D10" The text version content type is: ------=_NextPart_000_365D_01C59758.21CA9D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Tr...

Populating appropirate account in look up box when selecting contact
Hi There, I wonder anyone can point me in the right direction can help out there. We have a CRM Case form where it has Customer lookup field (Regarding lookup for Account/Contacts) and also Responsible contact lookup field (lookup for Contact records). What we want happen is as soon as Responsible contact is selected from a lookup, automatic population of appropirate Account in Customer look up field. We believe it should be possible because contacts in the system are already linked to Account records any help is much appreciated. cheers Kyaw Hi Kyaw, You will need to write a ...

Publisher 2003 hyperlink PDF file
I'm creating a newsletter using Publisher 2003. How do I create a hyperlink to a PDF file so the reciepients of the email newsletter can just click on the link and view the data in the PDF??? Where will that .pdf file be? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "emily79" <emily79@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96B76AC8-02FA-46E0-9F1C-34B247A30486@microsoft.com... > I'm creating a newsletter using Publisher 2003. How do I create a > hyperlink > to a PDF file so the r...

import email and addressbook from thunderbird
how do i import email and addressbook from mozilla's thunderbird to outlook? Tom wrote: > how do i import email and addressbook from mozilla's thunderbird to outlook? have a look here: http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

How to Copy Charts and Tables from Excel to Publisher
Hi, Everyone: I'm a new user of Publisher 2003, and I'm working on a 100-page or so document with text, photos, charts, and tables. I would appreciate advice about copying charts and tables from an Excel workbook and reducing file size. Please also recommend which is the correct file format to use when saving charts, tables, and photos as "pictures". My Excel workbook has numerous worksheets. (1) When I try to "copy and paste" a single Excel chart from one worksheet into Publisher, I get an "object" which shows ALL the worksheets if I double...