how to reduce print time

I am printing name badges from publisher. I have a graphic and very little
text on them. It takes over 45 minutes for the first page to print.
What can I do to remedy this?
0
Smith1 (93)

If the graphic is a gradient it will slow the print down.
Is your printer driver current? Have you looked at the support documents on the
web site of your printer manufacturer?
What version Publisher are you using?
Take a look at the printers preferences. Right-click your printer in the printer
folder, properties, Advanced tab. There are options you can try to speed up the
printing.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Kari Smith" <Kari Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am printing name badges from publisher. I have a graphic and very little
> text on them. It takes over 45 minutes for the first page to print.
> What can I do to remedy this?

0
mary.sauer (2018)