How to re-download Publisher from the web after a crash?

My computer crashed and I'm in the midst of re-loading all the programs.  I
had previously downloaded Publisher 2007 from the website.  I still have the
Product Key and Order # but can't find a spot on the website where I can
re-download the program.  Any ideas?

Try here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX102855261033.aspx
Just be certain it is the same suite you downloaded before.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"JKar" <JKar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer crashed and I'm in the midst of re-loading all the programs.
> had previously downloaded Publisher 2007 from the website.  I still have
> the
> Product Key and Order # but can't find a spot on the website where I can
> re-download the program.  Any ideas?

0
Mary

WordPerfect on Microsoft Professional xp crash
11/04 I've been working on a large wordperfect document 125 pages,containing Outlines and Tables (word tables. It has crashed repeatedly today. I can't save it, print it, email it to someone else. I've tried splitting it in half and it still happens. Sometimes it just freezes. At other times the COrel Application Recovery Manager (CARM) comes on. At the screen which reads Application Recovery Manager Wizard, under available actions. Backup my documents and continue working on the application are both greyed. The note says If either option is unavailable due to the seve...

HELP! Viewing/opening messages crashes Outlook 2007
I have Outlook 2007 running on a new Dell Dimension 9200 PC with Windows Vista Ultimate. It was all working fine for past two weeks when I closed down my PC last night, and I had not installed any new software or updates since. I now find I can forward or reply to messages OK, but if I try to just read them them in the reading pane, Outlook immediately says it has stopped working and restarts. It then opens without the reading pane enabled, but if I double-click a message to read it (without the reading pane enabled), it again crashes and restarts. I have spent all morning on the phone...

Publisher 97 and date/time print
I am designing an office card using 1997 Publisher. No matter what I do it prints day, month,year and time on every page. I have checked background and there is no text box even there to delete to stop this problem. How can I find and delete? This will be an option of your printer driver. Disable that option and your trauma will be over. -- ...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Money 2002 downloading statments from bank
While downloading transactions from my bank (OFX) I have noticed that the amounts in the "Downloaded:" frame do not match my totals in my account. This used to work. I am not sure how to rectify this. The items in this frame does work Thanks ...

Populate customer through web services
I am trying to import a customer record through dynamics web services and have the following questions: 1. How do I get the customer class information to default for the customer. I am passing in the customer class and the class field populates on the customer but the class information does not default. There is a behaviour on the create customer but it is of type internal. If I change the behaviour on the policy, the customer does not import at all. 2. How do I get the address on the customer card to be imported. I can get the customer addresses to be imported into Great Plains but no...

Emailing a Web Page from Outlook
I'm trying to email a web page from Outlook and when I select File, Send, Page by Email, the Outlook Express is opens vs Outlook. I have checked and under Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Outlook is selected as the email program and when I click on an email link on a web site Outook opens. Any ideas why for emailing a page, OE opens vs Outlook. Much thx! try setting it to OE, apply, then reset it to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http...

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install? Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know what is causing it? "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable to log. Consult your System Administrator.\r\n at CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line 108\r\n at CustomerUpdate.Custom...

Error re-serializing a soap class
I have a web service that defines a class that is returned to the calling program. Nothing special or complicated, mostly string. The calling program then tries to serialize the returned class using the XmlSerializer and I recieve a InvalidOperationException. Additional Information: there was an error reflecting type xxxx. ser = new XmlSerializer( typeof(JLConfigService.CJLOperatorInfo) ); data = new StreamWriter( "L:\\OprInfo.xml" ); ser.Serialize( data, sd.OprInfo ); data.Close(); Both the client and the server are .net 3.5. There is a lot of decoration on the class defi...

Display web chart in excel
I am trying to create a financial spread sheet and link a chart from ADVFN so it shows up live in my spreadsheet. Havent got a clue how to make this work, any ideas would be appreciated. Rgds Mike Hi, Mike, I may not be understanding what you're after... (and I don't know what ADVFN is) but, have you tried inserting a hyperlink from the menu? Select which cell you want the link to show, then Insert->Hyperlink... and complete the information (link address, name, screen tip, etc) Or are you looking for something more?? jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to cre...

Default Signatures using Outlook Web Access
Because I primarily access email via Outlook Web Access (do not use desktop version of Outlook), I would like to have new/reply messages in OWA default to use a standard signature. I know how to set this up with the desktop version of Outlook. I have also seen how a signature can be picked if your desktop version of Outlook is "configured and runnable" when you are using OWA. However, can a standard signature be set up when only using OWA? Thanks, I would appreciate any help. What version of Exchange are you using? Exchange 2003 OWA offers a default signature. There are a...

issue with outlook hanging while downloading large email
I have outlook 2003 on XP Pro set up in cache Exchange mode configurated to download only the headers (I receive a lot of junk mail that I usually delete before downloading them) Since a few weeks I have the following issues 1) After downloading the header of unread emails if I select an email header(single click) then outlook immediately starts to download the corresponding email which not what I want and is not the previous behavior. 2) When a large email is downloaded then the whole outlook hangs until the download is complete. In the past I was able to continue working with ...

open a publisher file wihtout publisher ?
I dont have publisher on my PC but someone sent me a file. Is there any other way to open it ? Hi chris (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I dont have publisher on my PC but someone sent me a file. || Is there any other way to open it ? No. You need Publisher. Have them convert the file to PDF using Acrobat or PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) and send it to you. You can then use Adobe Reader to view the file. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

Outlook 2007 crash in XP
Background: MS office Pro Ver: 12.0.6215.1000 XP pro SP2 Outlook connector for my Hotmail and other webmail AVG for anti-virus NOT an acer Home built When attempting to open outlook it immidiately shuts down and sends the error report. What I've noticed is that it gets to about 83% on the send and receive before shutting down. I have run the office diagnostic tool, searched for updates, searched the knowledge base, and tried to google info from event viewer with no leads. Event viewer puts out these two things: Error: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Categ...

Microsoft Publisher 2002 #2
I am trynig to install Microsoft Publisher 2002 from CDROM. I am browse the CD and run the following file: "E:\publisher 2002\Microsoft Publisher XP 2002\Publisher XP\Pub.msi" Error 25506 appears saying "Microsoft Publisher 2002 requires updated system files not detected on the computer. You must install the Systems Files Update prior to installing Publisher. C:\Program Files\Coomon Files\System\ADO\MSODOR15.DLL is version 2.10.3711.3 wehn we require version 2.50.4403.4." Can anyone please help me on this? Thank you in anticipation. Have you called Microsoft? I ...

Make Publisher open with my standard document
I'm tired of having to dig through all the templates to find an 8.5 x 11 document template! I am a home user and everything I do is based on 8.5 x 11 paper. Is it possible to make Publisher open DIRECTLY to this choice and not open to the Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2007 template list? Thanks a million! K When I start Publisher it opens to a blank 8�"x11" worksheet. I use Publisher 2000 but the following my solve your puzzle. Start Publisher Select Tools Options Uncheck "Use catalog at startup." -- Don - Publisher 2000� ...

Excel 97 crashes with Windows 2000
After importing data from a mainframe application into Excel 97 a particular column contains time/date information. If more than one cell in the column is selected, Excel immediately ends. If I select the entire column using the column header and format the data I do not get the problem. My issue is if I run the same data on a Win NT machine I do not get the failure and do not have to format the data. Has anyone else experienced such problems and have you perhaps found a solution? Arnie It might be a coincidence. I'm guessing you transferred your mainframe data to a text file, then ...

image enlarges when uploaded to web
I created a header image for a website in publisher, the size of it is 7.85 in x 1.9 in, saved as jpeg file, also bmp file, when I upload the graphic into builderspot, the graphic enlarges to about 20 inches across by 5 in. deep. How can I keep the correct dimensions so when I upload this it wont increase in size? Help! Dawn Inches isn't the same as pixels. Your picture needs to be measured in pixels, probably about 750 pixels. In Publisher, Tools, Options, change the measurements to pixels. Re-work your banner. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer...

Pictures in Publisher 2003 not showing.Why?
The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing. Does anyone have the same problem? I know the pictures are there, they just will not show on the screen. View, pictures, detailed display. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Holly B" <Holly B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD81B67-6937-49CE-9609-8028E41DA68F@microsoft.com... > The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing. Does > anyone have the same problem? I know the pictures are ther...

How to re-assign mini-icons to *.html file types in WinExplorer?
Occasionally the mini icons in front of a files of a certain file type (e.g. all *.html) in Windows Explorer are lost. Instead an ugly dummy icon is shown. How can I re-assign the Internet Explorer typical blue "e" mini icons to them again? Resp. how can I don this in general for a file extension .yyy? Cindy Right click on the file and go to Properties and hit the change button = and then designate the program with which you wish to open the file. steve "Cindy Parker" <cypy@live.com> wrote in message = news:4c57d81c$0$6986$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.ar...

outlook server stops downloading after vacation!!
I have come back from vacation to find my e-mail inbox trying to download 200 plus e-mails. The server is disconnecting almost immediately. I could get 10 incomers, now nothing... This is frustrating. Does anyone know how to help me get my server to send me all the e-mails?? Steve 1. Outlook is not a server, it is a client. 2. What are your timeout settings on your account server tab? 3. What version of Outlook are you using? 4. Have you contacted your ISP to check on trouble on their end? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intac...

eConnect and Web Service
Does anyone know where I can find an example of eConnect being used through a Web Service? ...

Outlook Web Access Problem #3
I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click on reply and nothing happens. Any thoughts? OWA is a function of Exchange and can best be answered in an Exchange news group, probably the adminnistrator group on msnews.microsoft.com. >-----Original Message----- >I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook >Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. >The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click >on reply...

Publisher 97 #13
Thanks for replies to my previous query, but I'm afraid they've all missed the point. I know that "save as HTML" converts JPEGs into GIFs, but this is precisely what I DON'T want. From the advice I have read re web construction, I understand that JPEGs are the best format to use, and that GIFS are not recommended. Olly. The only way you are going to get a .jpg using 97 is the way the article explained. Use a hyperlink from the gif to the larger .jpg. I would not buy Publisher 2003 if you are only going to purchase it for web authoring. FrontPage would be a better c...

Excel crash on access violation
Win2K sp4 Excel 2000 sp1 I have a user who, when working with files off of a network share, has problems with Excel crashing. Here are some of the 'faults"' listed by the good Dr. Watson: Note that there are all access violation errors. FAULT ->300b6a35 0fbf4816 movsx ecx,word ptr [eax+0x16] ds:00a7a756=???? FAULT ->3017b392 0fb64618 movzx eax,byte ptr [esi+0x18] ds:00a7a756=?? FAULT ->772bbcc0 8b06 mov eax,[esi] ds:0000086f=???????? FAULT ->77f8aa19 8b7f04 mov edi,[edi+0x4] ds:00a7a9d0=???????? I confess to not...