How to "publish to the web" a 2-page newsletter

Using MS Publisher 2003 to "publish to the web" a 2 page newsletter, it only
show that 1 page was done.  How do I publish to the web both pages of the
newsletter?
--
Willie
0

Elongate the first page, paste everything on the second page to the first.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Willie" <Willie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using MS Publisher 2003 to "publish to the web" a 2 page newsletter, it only
> show that 1 page was done.  How do I publish to the web both pages of the
> newsletter?
> --
> Willie

0
mary-sauer (6480)

how do I make my pictures visible when I publish to the web?
Hi, Im hoping someone can help me. Its the first time Im doing a website and I finished everything. However, the pictures I copied onto in do not show up when I publish my web site. Could somebody please tell me how to do it? Thank you Cristina When you create your web files in Publisher 2007 by Publish to the Web, Publisher will create an "index.htm" file (your home page) and an "index_files" folder that contains all your supporting graphics and images plus all the other pages of your site. Upload the index_files folder *intact* with all the files within to the same ...

publish to the web using publisher 2003
I am using Publisher 2003 and am unable to publish my web page to the web. I keep getting the error: Can not find the URL http://www.geocities.com/zyrae99 which is the information that was given to me from Yahoo! GeoCities for hosting my webpage. Please can someone help me???? May I suggest posting your question to the publisher webdesign group? BTW - how do stars shin? JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "stars are always shinning bright" wrote: > I am using Publisher 2003 and am unable to publish my web page to the web. I > keep getting the error: Can not find the URL http:/...

my hyperlinked pictures don't show up after i publish to the web
i have made a hyperlink to my pictues in my draft on publisher but the link doesn't take me there after i publish to the web Did you place them on your server? "sherri_sy" <sherri_sy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A140B8CC-A0B2-4645-B5AA-CEEBB39D5197@microsoft.com... >i have made a hyperlink to my pictues in my draft on publisher but the link > doesn't take me there after i publish to the web probably not i am really new to this website stuff. if you could give me some tips that would be great. "Charles W Davis" wrote: > Did...

How to "publish to the web" a 2-page newsletter
Using MS Publisher 2003 to "publish to the web" a 2 page newsletter, it only show that 1 page was done. How do I publish to the web both pages of the newsletter? -- Willie Elongate the first page, paste everything on the second page to the first. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Willie" <Willie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E6E2E68-1579-448F-9D14-26E9E1EFA795@microsoft.com... > Using MS Publisher 2003 ...

convert to web publication verses publish to the web
I am creating an e-newsletter. I have a front page that i am sending as an email message, with subsequesnt pages uploaded onto a work server. It seems to work well by using the publish to the web "file" option. I'm wondering though when I upload my files, what the difference is between converting to a web publication and publishing to the web? Should I maybe be converting to a web publication instead of publishing to the web? ...

Publish to the web 2007
I created a webpage, saved it and went to file/Publish to the web. And this is where my problems start. All the instructions say "In the "Save In" box....." there is NO Save In box in Publisher 2007. If theres no save in box how can I add/modify ftp locations????? So I tried another way... When I go to File/Publish to web and in the Publish to web dialog box on the bottom there is a "Tools" button. I click on that. click on Map Network Drive, follow all of those instructions step by step Drive Z... (WHATS THE FOLDER NAME SUPPOSED TO BE?). I skip the folde...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...