how to print objects on the background?

I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it.
0
fbcwhite (1)

aaannnnddddd...what happens when you push the print button?

"fbcwhite" <fbcwhite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

Cannot select objects
We enable the "Select Objects" feature (Home Tab > Find & Select), but can never select multiple activeX controls (checkboxes) by dragging the mouse. The selection extent (marquee) can be dragged around the objects, but it will not select them. The selection pane option is no better because we cannot drag over multiple selections, nor manually extend (SHIFT-Select) selectons, in the selection pane either. The only way we can make multiple selections is by CTRL-Selecting objects on the worksheet or in the selection pane. Any suggestions why we cannot drag-select our co...

Changing the WHITE background color of Money
Hi, I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. Does anyone know how to change the WHITE background color to another color (gray for instance) ? White kills your eyes + the pixels of your screen. White as a background color also goes against basic ergonomics principles ! Thanks! Christian "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23OmHLJF2EHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. > > Does anyone know how to change the WHITE ba...

Printing Calendars
CRM 3.0 should have the option print calendars to show activities such as appointments in a weekly or monthly view. This is possible in Outlook Calendars and Outlook Web Access Calendars but not in CRM Calendars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

Bug in Visual Studio 2005 Listview object. Help!
I've found an obvious bug in VS2005 (VB.NET), in the Listview object. I desperately need a fix. To duplicate do the following: 1. Create a new Visual Basic Windows Application. 2. Add a Listview object and Textbox object to the Form. 3. Add a column to the Listview Column collection. 4. Set the Listview View property to Details. 5. Set the Listview FullRowSelect property to True. 6. Add the following code to the Form: Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load ListView1.Items.Add("aaa...

How does one print the columns from a Visio ERD diagram?
I see them but can't print them. ...

"Users" and "Computers" objects are not OUs
I'm providing support to a client using Windows Server 2003 R2 on two DCs. I find that the "Users" object in AD is not an OU but simply a container. The network seems to function okay but I am unable to apply group policies to these objects. (GPMC only shows OUs) I am also unable to delete or rename these, unlike OUs. The client has no recollection of when or how this might have happened. Is there a documented/safe way to fix this, either to change these from containers into OUs, or to delete them and recreate them as OUs. Thanks. Jon Hello Jon, The c...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

Print Issue and Saving Issue
Dear All Firstly, is it possible to use VB code to create a macro that allows m to save multiple worksheets in a workbook as csv files and the name o the csv files to be defined by the tab names... for example UK(Sheet1 would be saved as UK.csv... and so on... Secondly, is it possible to create a macro that prints define worksheets... I only want to print 5 pages of data if there's more tha 5 pages of data and if there's less than 5 pages of data, then prin all... hence all print outs should not be more than 5 pages... Also, a my vb knowledge is limited, i only know how to define my ...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Duplex Printing
I telecommute, and one of my normal tasks is to create a .doc using MS Word 2003 and email it to my boss who prints it. I've been doing this for 2 years and today she asks me-why did you change your printer settings?- because all of a sudden the .doc is printing on both sides of the page. Not only did I not change any settings, I'm not sure where to look for this setting. In any event, my contention is that nothing I do to create the .doc can influence how SHE prints it, but she also claims that she has not changed her printer settings. Am I right, and if not...what could I hav...

Print Quantity from a cell
I have created an Invoice form in a tab sheet call Invoices In excel. in this tab sheet "INVOICES" i have 30 bookmarks to separate pe pages example D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 then there's a bookmark and continue to 2nd invoice D6 D7 D8 D9 D10 then there's a bookmark and continue to 3rd invoice and so on untill theres 30 invoices in the sheet. now when there's dat entered in let say D1 then E1 shows 1 as a result using th If(D1="","",1) and same for D6 if there's data entered in it. the E6 shows 1 as a result usin If(D6="","&quo...

Easiest way to print AND display data on screen.
I've got a project that involves displaying and printing data. All the data is readonly in Access 2007. All I have to do is display the data using various charts and lists. I'm trying to decide whether to use Access or Excel to display the data. The thing I like about Excel is that I can display the data on the screen and it can also be printed. It seems to me that if I do it in Access I will have to do double the work. I'll have to display charts on a form to show it on the screen but create a report to print it. Is this correct? Is there a way to print a form in Access 20...

Printing a contract
Perhaps I misunderstand the intention of the contracts...but I would like to print a contract so that it can be sent to a customer with details of the agreement. The default print view is uninformative and vague. (example: billing address does not show an address rather an index card that says the name of the billing address). There is no view to customize that I can see. Any ideas? ...

Copies: How to reset to 1 in Print Dialog
If my user selects “2” copies in my Print Dialog (derived from CPrintDialog), then fine… he gets 2 copies. The next time he brings up the Print Dialog, the setting for Copies is still “2”. That is not what I want. I note that my version of MS Word has it coming up as “1” each time. I want to re-set it back to “1” automatically each time. Does anybody know how to do that? My best guesses so far are: 1. In the Print Dialog’s OnInitDialog(), call GetDevMode() 2. Set devmode->dmCopies to 1 3. (I have also tried adding: devmode->dmFields |= DM_COPIES) The setting of “1” appears to “take”,...

A one page report that prints an additional blank page
Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print preview, however when I print I get a get the report and a blank page! Any suggestions on why this is. (I have not set the database up so it is possible that it may be set like this - if so how do I undo this). Hope you can help! Many thanks Emma -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200708/1 On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:39:22 GMT, Emlou85 via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print > preview, ho...

Chart print preview and print formatting
I have a scatter chart containing 7 series. The chart is an embedded object located on an Excel 2003 work sheet. If I select the chart and some cells around the chart that contain some other data that I want to print and then do a print preview, the plot area of the chart grows vertically to the point where it covers the chart title. Printing the selection produces the same results. THis problem happens no matter what printer I have selected. Any information or suggestions about this type of problem would be appreciated. ...

Print charts in a 30 tab workbook
I have 32 tabs in a workbook, whereby each tab has a chart and data on it. I created a Menu tab with options to choose what worksheet I want to print The problem is that when the worksheet is printed the chart is greyed out. When I goto the worksheet the chart is greyed out unless I click on it. I want the chart and data to print. Is there a limit to how many macros can be created? Size of my excel is 430KB, could this be the issue? -- bmac Go to Tools menu > Options > View tab. Under Objects, select Show All. This will make your charts visible. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier...

Object / With Block variable not set
Hi, I'm creating a db in access 2000. I have one table with two fields: Key, Description. I used the wizard to create a form for data entry. The form works great, but I wanted to add a Command button to close the form. When I drag to command button onto the form in design view I get the following mesage from the Command Button Wizard: "Object variable or with block variable not set" What does this mean? I've never seen this message before. Thanks for your help. -- Phil Hi again, More to the problem. I discovered that if I open a new form in design view and ...

Omit tracking information while printing a mail from sent items
When I want to print a message from my Sent Items folder, it also includes a page containing tracking information, i.e. who and when has read the messages. How can I print the message without the tracking information? I want to track the information but I don't want to include it while printing. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/457 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- ...

sending email with jpgs and gifs
hi there...can't figure out, when i insert a picture in my email composition and then go to print my email, all i get is a (object?) box in place of the picture... the picture prints fine from other applications...i believe it must be in my outlook settings? tia! sandi ...

Background image size problems
So with Publisher 2003, I'm able to insert jpeg images into the background of my booklet (by Format-Background-More Backgrounds-Picture), but they are sizing inconsistently on different pages. I size them all in Photoshop, same res (in this case, 200dpi) same image size (6.5in x 11in). One image inserts beautifully, the other crops down to the upper left-hand corner of the image, and blows that portion up to 6.5 x 11. I cannot seem to find any other differences in the two images that would account for this. Help! And thanks... ...

MS Access 2003 Printing Problem
Greetings All; I have a chart report that is printing one chart per record. All the charts are the same. The query I use to extract the records is producing 50 records to a pie type chart and when I print I get 50 charts printed. Any ideas how I have told it to print one chart per record? Regads Richard If I understand correctly, remove the record source from the report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "Richard_AC" wrote: > Greetings All; > > I have a chart ...

How to setup check printing?
Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my checks, which would include my checking account and routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath the check. Thank You I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Gilman In microsoft.public.money, gilman wrote: >Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is >possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my >checks, which would include my checking account and >routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath >the c...