How to print a multiple page two sided small booklet, 4.5x5.5"

Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after
printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5"

What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have
multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back.  Essentially the
same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication
type:booklet)  which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of
printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on
center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet.

I'm trying to build a small booklet program for a reunion...
Richard
0
RoyRetreat (12)

Did you think to set the printer to the paper size, then set the page size,
both to what you want and after printing a booklet, turn the paper around
and print a second booklet, cut the pages in two and you have two booklets.
OR, cut the paper before printing and run it through the printer.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Roy Retreat" <RoyRetreat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after
> printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5"
>
> What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have
> multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back.  Essentially the
> same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication
> type:booklet)  which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of
> printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold
> on
> center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet.
>
> I'm trying to build a small booklet program for a reunion...
> Richard

Page setup, booklet, set the page size to 5.5 x 4.25, Publisher will print two to a
page.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Roy Retreat" <RoyRetreat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after
> printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5"
>
> What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have
> multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back.  Essentially the
> same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication
> type:booklet)  which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of
> printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on
> center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet.
>
> I'm trying to build a small booklet program for a reunion...
> Richard

0
gsauer (5093)

Office XP Small Business
I have a Publisher 2000 file I'm attempting to open in what I believe is a Publisher 2002 version that came with my Office XP suite. It will not open and I get a "cannot open file" error message. What should I do to open the file? If you have that garbage trash junk rubbish Norton AV installed, that will cause your issues. REMOVING/UNINSTALLING Norton will fix the problem. Get a decent AV program like www.grisoft.com that causes no problems. The file could be corrupt. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying huma...

Drop-down list #5

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Offline Folders #5
I am trying to get an outlook client setup so that it automatically opens offline without prompting the user. Does anyone know if this is possible, if so how to do it. Thanks Phil pearson In the properties of the e-mail account (Tools, Options, Mail Setup, E-mail Accounts, View or Change existing e- mail accounts) if this is an Exchange e-mail account, highlight it and hit Change, then More Settings. Select Manually Control Connection State, then select Work Offline and Use Dialup Networking. This should give you the desired effect. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying ...

multiple email identities

product key #4
I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc several months back. I am now trying to use that same product key to register office on my mac (office was pre-installed). Where do I enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order for me to get full access? In article <1190872643.026720.79220@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, jaime825@gmail.com wrote: > I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc > several months back. I am now trying to use that same product key to > register office on my mac (office was pre...

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

Moving Exchange #5

request to solve my problem #5

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

set print area #2

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Removing spaces from text #4
I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any easy way to remove this space? Use the TRIM() function. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1144876429.220961.309040@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at > the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any > easy way to remove this space? > I tried using that function but the results st...

Saving #5
Is there a way of speeding up saves in excel or a way to condense the size of a workbook. Jason, This link can help with the size issue... http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Item 2d is the one you want. Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Jason Zischke" <JasonZischke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18CCEA1F-2479-4ED9-A5F6-21B781D0F403@microsoft.com... > Is there a way of speeding up saves in excel or a way to condense the size of > a workbook. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?