How to print 4 panels on 8.5" x 14" paper

I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout.  I
changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape.
The document does not print out correctly.  Can anyone help me?
0
Katie (75)

Please define "does not print out properly". Just because you change the
paper size does not mean that your design will automatically rescale itself
to fit in the new size.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout.  I
> changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape.
> The document does not print out correctly.  Can anyone help me?

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
8/5/2005 9:00:59 PM
Check your printer's margin limitations and adjust your project accordingly. Look in
your printer's manual, it will tell you your printer's margin defaults. In landscape,
the largest margin will be on the right.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout.  I
> changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape.
> The document does not print out correctly.  Can anyone help me?

0
gsauer (5093)

Printing 8 1/2 X 14 " brochure
Ihave tried unsuccessfully to print a 4-colum brochure from a Publisher 2002 template on to legal paper. Every time I try, it comes out as 8 1/2 X 11", cutting off the 4th colum. What must I do to get the whole document to print? Yes, I've set the printer on legal and landscape, so it's not that. I know it's something w/in Publisher. Help, I need to print this brochure It is your printer margin limitations. Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero in the margins, it will default to your printer's margins. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/c...

How to print 4 panels on 8.5" x 14" paper
I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout. I changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape. The document does not print out correctly. Can anyone help me? Please define "does not print out properly". Just because you change the paper size does not mean that your design will automatically rescale itself to fit in the new size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F70C7F-D27B-4122-908C-20A926F0A6CA@microsoft.com... &g...

How do set up brochures on 8 1/2 x 14 paper
How do I set up a 4 panel brochure on 8 1/2 x 14 paper (landscape) in Publisher? Setup your printer first, if your printer doesn't say 8.5 x 14 it may have legal which is the same. If you are using a brochure template, once you select the template change the printer setup to legal, Publisher will automatically change the brochure to the correct size. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "TracksAll" <TracksAll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02E934C1-5FA1-44D3-9F03-78AC8F2B1ECB@micr...

How do I set up 11" x 14" document and print in Publisher?
I'm trying to create a newsletter in a format 11" x 14". I found how to change the printer to print 11" x 14" but haven't found how to create the document. Help! Roxie wrote: > I'm trying to create a newsletter in a format 11" x 14". > I found how to change the printer to print 11" x 14" but > haven't found how to create the document. Help! ======================================== File / Page Setup / Custom -- John Inzer John Inzer <oobie@doobie.xyz> was very recently heard to utter: > Roxie wrote: >>...

How do I creat a 8-1/5 x 14 template in Publisher?
I am creating a newsletter for my business and the boss wants to use 8-1/2 x 14 papers. How do I customize a template to and make it like a book where you staple it in the middle? Help!!! Lace wrote: > I am creating a newsletter for my business and the boss wants to use 8-1/2 x > 14 papers. How do I customize a template to and make it like a book where you > staple it in the middle? Help!!! File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper. Use this dialog to set your paper size. There are templates that use a Booklet fold by default. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http:/...

Selecting 8 1/2 x 14 size paper using templates
If I select a template, such as the newsletter template 'newsletter > color band', it defaults to 8 1/2 x 11 paper in a portrait mode. If I change the paper size to legal (landscape) I would have thought the template would adjust for that different page size, but it doesn't. What do I have to do if I want to use the legal papersize (so I can fold my publication like a book and mail it out) without having to redesign a template? I'm using Publisher 2007, by the way. Thanks! You're going to have a bit of work ahead of you. Different size + different orientatio...

Printing to 11 x 14 paper in Excel 2003
Is it possible print to 11 x 14 paper in Excel 2003? I have a wide spreadsheet that has to be printed for a meeting in 30 minutes and realized I don;t see the option in the page set up area for this size. Any help is appreciated. Jon If your printer doesn't support 11x14, you won't see that option. Try a different printer. jmcclain wrote: > > Is it possible print to 11 x 14 paper in Excel 2003? > > I have a wide spreadsheet that has to be printed for a meeting in 30 minutes > and realized I don;t see the option in the page set up area for this s...

Template for 8.5 X 14 booklet with two folds?
I would like to create a document using 8.5 x 14 paper to be used as a concert program. I currently create programs using 8.5 x 11 with one fold. I plan to fold the sheet at 5.5 and 11 inches and use the extra 3 inch "flap" for notices, ads, etc. I did a search of the group and found one howto to open a new document using 8.5 x 14 paper but the instructions are not working for me. "Go to file/new.../publications for print/brochures and choose any template for 2fold three page brochure. John Bland" Should "file/new" bring up another dropdown menu "pubicat...

blank two fold 8 1/2 x 14 brochure templates
where can I find a download for a tw 0r three fold blank 8 1/2 x 14 brochure template It is a simple page setup. Setup your printer for legal stock and then your page. In the arrange menu select two or three columns. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kawika" <kawika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E99D8D0A-E6C8-48A2-A5AF-C5B6E365219C@microsoft.com... > where can I find a download for a tw 0r three fold blank 8 1/2 x 14 brochure > template ...

Is it correct that an 81/2 x 14 tent card fold newsletter prints .
I want to make a newsletter on legal size paper. I want it to fold like a "tent card" and give me a page one (and page four) size that is 81/2' wide and 7" long. Then the inside, pages two and three I want to actually do as one 8 1/2 x 14 page. When I start to set this up, the newsletter from a template prints pages 1 and 2 together, head to head at the center and pages 3 and 4 on the other sheet also head to head. Is that right? Am I wanting to do something weird? Try selecting Booklet as your layout. On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:43:06 -0700, eyedoc <eyedoc@discuss...

Can an 11 x 14 document be shrunk to 8 x 11 so it can be converte.
Is there a way that an 11 x 14 document in Publisher be converted to an 8 x 11 document so a PDF file can be made? >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way that an 11 x 14 document in Publisher be converted to an 8 x >11 document so a PDF file can be made? >. > You can make your 11 X 14 to a PDF. No need to change a thing. I assume that you create PDFs by choosing Print from the File drop down menu and selecting your PDF conversion program as your printer. Set the properties as you want. when you make the PDF you simply have to select a custom paper size to fit the docu...