How to insert excel doc into publisher doc

HELP!
I have tried everything I know to enter an Excel doc into a Publisher file
and it just doesn't work. PLEASE HELP! There muct be a way...
Thanks!
Kristal

How about opening the Excel document and copy and paste the data into your
Pub doc?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"KristalWick" <KristalWick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HELP!
> I have tried everything I know to enter an Excel doc into a Publisher file
> and it just doesn't work. PLEASE HELP! There muct be a way...
> Thanks!
> Kristal

0
jl_paules (2769)
7/6/2006 12:10:00 AM
Insert, object, scroll down to Excel, tick from file.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"KristalWick" <KristalWick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HELP!
> I have tried everything I know to enter an Excel doc into a Publisher file
> and it just doesn't work. PLEASE HELP! There muct be a way...
> Thanks!
> Kristal

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/6/2006 7:59:06 AM
I tried that many times. It worked with one doc. The others come in
completely as garbage-very distorted. Do they need to be saved in a specific
format?

With long Excel pages, how do you split them in half or get them to autowrap
to the next page like Publisher does with word docs?
Thanks!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Insert, object, scroll down to Excel, tick from file.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "KristalWick" <KristalWick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HELP!
> > I have tried everything I know to enter an Excel doc into a Publisher file
> > and it just doesn't work. PLEASE HELP! There muct be a way...
> > Thanks!
> > Kristal

Publisher will not break apart an Excel document so it flows to the next page
the way Word does. You will have to manually divide your Excel file. Create a
table in Publisher, copy/paste the data.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

>I tried that many times. It worked with one doc. The others come in
> completely as garbage-very distorted. Do they need to be saved in a specific
> format?
>
> With long Excel pages, how do you split them in half or get them to autowrap
> to the next page like Publisher does with word docs?
> Thanks!
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Insert, object, scroll down to Excel, tick from file.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "KristalWick" <KristalWick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > HELP!
>> > I have tried everything I know to enter an Excel doc into a Publisher file
>> > and it just doesn't work. PLEASE HELP! There muct be a way...
>> > Thanks!
>> > Kristal

0
mary-sauer (6480)

number rounding in MS Excel

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Macro