How to I print one cassette label in Publisher 2003?

I am trying to print one cassette label on a sheet of labels and it prints
the full sheet. Is there any way in Office Publisher 2003 to print just one
label at a time?
0
Sec (1)

Take a look at the label in page setup, make a note of the margins and gaps. On
the publication page use these dimensions in Arrange, Layout Guides.
The L7655 cassette label the measurements would be:

Side 1.47cm
Top 2.32cm
Horizontal gap .25cm
Vertical gap zero

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Church Sec" <Church Sec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print one cassette label on a sheet of labels and it prints
> the full sheet. Is there any way in Office Publisher 2003 to print just one
> label at a time?

0
mary.sauer (2018)