how to I e-mail a multiple page newsletter in publisher

I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter.  I tried to
e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the first page
not both.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  Please can anyone help
with my frustration?
0
pudgey (1)

Can't send it as a multipage newsletter. You have two choices. Create a
lonnnnnnnnnnnng email that is one "page" wide or convert it to a .pdf and
send it as an attachment. Warning - if you do it as the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng
email, it probably will not print past the first "page".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pudgey" <pudgey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter.  I tried to
> e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the first
> page
> not both.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  Please can anyone
> help
> with my frustration?

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
11/10/2005 1:51:41 AM
On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:20:51 +0000, pudgey wrote
(in article <C646CB74-B0F1-4A46-BE90-A38E63F43B7E@microsoft.com>):

> I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter.  I tried to
> e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the first page

> not both.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  Please can anyone help
> with my frustration?

Sure. http://groups.google.com.

Another helpful, thoughtful reply. Nice job.
Oh wait, no it's not. No surprise.

<magrat_garlick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:20:51 +0000, pudgey wrote
> (in article <C646CB74-B0F1-4A46-BE90-A38E63F43B7E@microsoft.com>):
>
>> I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter.  I tried to
>> e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the first
>> page
>
>> not both.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  Please can anyone
>> help
>> with my frustration?
>
> Sure. http://groups.google.com.

0
Jimbo
11/10/2005 2:48:25 AM
pudgey <pudgey@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter.  I tried
> to e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the
> first page not both.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Searching http://groups.google.com (a newsgroup search, which will include
results from the entire archive of this newsgroup and others) for "microsoft
publisher email newsletter first page" (without the quotes) returned the
following thread as the first result:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.publisher/browse_thread/thread/7c43ec01d5c9f30c/e24f238409108672?lnk=st&q=microsoft+publisher+e-mail+newsletter+first+page&rnum=1#e24f238409108672

This includes a great many suggestions on this issue.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

Publisher 2003 file not updated on save
Hi, I have a client using Publisher 2003 under XP. The file she is working on, March.pub, is stored on a Windows 2003 server which she accesses via a mapped P: drive. Yesterday, she worked on a file most of the day and swears she did a Save very often. About 4pm, she saved, printed her work, exited from Publisher, logged off Windows, and went home. Today when she came in she opened the file, only to find that it was missing much of her work. I checked and in fact the latest version on the server is from about 1pm. I had no luck finding a temporary version on the XP machine's C: dr...

Publisher 2002 hangs
When trying to open some of my MSPUB files, the application just hangs. I have tried re-installing & my XP system is fully up-to-date. When I send in the error message and go to the recommendations, it says to update to a newer version of 2002 which I don't want to do - I like 2002 and I don't want to spend the money - or to check my system, which I did. I have changed my printer name as someone recommended - no change & I have tried to move some of the FONTS - also to no avail. I don't know where to get some help??? By the way some of my Publisher files open j...

I have a e-mail in my delete file that will not deleate.
I have tried to delete a file from my junk mail file, when I try to remove the e-mail I get a message to go to an in box repair tool, with a scanpst.exe. Nothing appears when I type in scanpst.exe and this e-mail I cannot move the e-mail it is frozen Search, to include hidden files for scanpst.exe. You dont run scanpst.exe from within outlook "roger" <roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBD25472-D780-4E95-9F7C-1F69E01FE913@microsoft.com... >I have tried to delete a file from my junk mail file, when I try to remove > the e-mail I get a m...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.
Please excuse the rookie question, I have been avoiding Exchange too long and now it has bitten me in the... elbow... I am attempting to set up Exchange to send mail... Whenever I send to a member of my domain (hosted externally) I get this error message... (I am using SBS, I have posted a similar message over there.) The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. It appears that email sent to other domains is delivered without incident. I need to get the squar...

Exchange E-mail Redirect ... Without Attachments
For about a dozen Exchange users who want to receive copies of their e-mails on Pocket PC smartphones, I am trying to find a way to re-direct e-mail to another e-mail address... These users are engineers and they may receive 20 MB (or larger) AutoCAD files attached to an e-mail! So, in order to reduce air-time costs, prior to re-directing the e-mails, we want to strip off attachments that may have been sent by the original sender as they can handle those when they are back in the office. Is there some way to do this in Exchange Server? If not, are there any external utilities that c...

single mail item showing
I am running Outlook 2000 on win2k pro with Exchange 2000 as the mail server. There are no other client connections on the Outlook client. The problem that I am having is that certain users with multiple mailboxes, from one extra to six extra, sometimes have one mailbox that all messages disappear from except for one. There are no .pst files and when you go through and clear the customized views the messages reappear. BUT only for a few days. I look at the customized views of multiple users that are not having this problem and they are the same view as the ones with the problems. Also one of...

Leave Certain Mail Messages on POP Server
Is it possible via an Outlook Visual Basic plugin to alter Outlook to leave certain messages on a POP server, but download all the rest? (E.G. Based on subject or header information) If so, does anyone know of any resources that would get me started in implementing this? Thanks. ...

Page breaks #5
Page breaks on worksheet have become locked or frozen. Any one know how to unlock? DC, In the standard toolbar, try going to File -> Page Setup -> Scaling and make changes to the "Adjust to % of normal size" option. I've had luck with this after experiencing the same type of frozen page breaks in the Page Break preview. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "DC" wrote: > Page breaks on worksheet have become locked or frozen. Any one know how to > unlock? ...

Formatting Problem
I've created a blank booklet of x no. of pages with page size of h7.25" x w4.75" with 0.5" margins all around. I've been provided with material on floppies to incorporate into the booklet. The material is in the wrong font type and size and needs considerable change in other formatting. This I've done by opening the document into a WORD document of the same dimensions as stated above and tailoring the content to this WORD document. There are some centering, indents, right or left alignment. When I then try to insert this into the booklet in Publisher, s...

automatic e-mail checking?
How do I keep outlook from automatically trying to check e-mail? I've just switched to outlook, and the computer is trying to check without me telling it to. I can't see anywhere where the program is set to a certain time to check, and I am getting error messages saying error loading rnaui.dll and specified module could not be found. This is running office 2003 professional edition and windows XP. Thanks in advance. Rich Anderson On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:34:02 -0700, "richa733@earthlink.net" <richa733@earthlink.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I keep ou...

Emptying deleted E-mail file
I received an obviously tainted E-mail which I deleted without opening. When I go to empty the deleted messages file, I receive the message "This program has performed an illegal operation, and will be shut down". When I restart Outlook,I can go to the deleted messages file, and delete all messages 1 by 1, except for this one message. If I attempt to delete that one message, I get shut down again. Help! ...

Re; outlook e-mail
I am having a problem when I am in a document and hit file, send to, it pops up with the internet yahoo instead of our in house list of e-mails. How do I fix this? Thank you ...

Mail corrections

mail merge to Publisher
Hello, Can you tell me how to merge a Microsoft Outlook list (a separate sub-list of 10 names culled from a master list of 200) into a Publisher document? This list has its own folder and its own name and is located in my My Shortcuts. The error messatge says it can't find the data base. Thank you. Hi james (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Can you tell me how to merge a Microsoft Outlook list (a separate || sub-list of 10 names culled from a master list of 200) into a || Publisher document? This list has its own folder and its own name ||...

New mail does not show up in Outlook 2007
I am running the released version of Outlook 2007 and when I am not connected to Exchange and pop email, the email does not show up in any folder. I can find the email if I search in All Mail Items, and in the search view it says the mail is in MyFolders/Inbox, but it does not show up. In addition, if I move the email from the search results view to a different folder under MyFolders, it doesn't show up in that folder either even though the search view indicates that the email is now in that folder. As soon as I connect to Exchange, it shows up. It seems like Outlook is trying to do som...

Publisher 2003: How Do I "Flow" (rework) a CURRENT [saved] document?
Page Setup/Layout/Booklet/Landscape/Print two pages per sheet. With both Automatic and Manual "Two Sided Printing" the center page (both sides) is--- blank. At the bottom right, of each page in the document, is a "Text in Overflow" Icon. Right click does not present an option to--- flow, condense or correct. Thanks Johann Since you know the terminology, I'm a bit curious why you didn't look up "overflow" in the Help file. The very first link will tell you how to deal with this. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Johann B�cker&qu...

multiple vendors or buying groups
Hello: I have a PO that may eventually be charged, by percentage to more that one vendor. So, they are buying a product that is say 25% to one vendor and 75% to the other. How can we do this? Any suggestions? Additional software? VB? Please let me know. -- Kate Hulit Asyma Systems Inc. ...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Supporting Multiple screen resolution
Hi How i can support multiple screen resolution with MFC? Thanks, Ritu What does this mean? Are you asking about dual monitor support? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ritu chawla" <rituc@momentum-tech.com> wrote in message news:u$xGo0GbDHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > How i can support multiple screen resolution with MFC? > Thanks, > Ritu > > Hi i am working on an application whose GUI becomes completely visible in 1024 x 800 size only. i need to give support or 800 x 600 also. how can i do this. rgds, ritu "Ajay Kalra"...

IMS que is filling with tons of e-mail in Exchange 5.5
Hi When ever I tried to select the Hosts and Clients that successfully authenticate option in routing restrictions. I see tons of mail que in IMS. Actually I tried to check for 2010 event and I see some junk user account which says "\temp" which is not at all in my domain or in local users. Can anyone tell is it some virus or some one is creating the account test remotely to spam. Please advis ...

Cannot remember my e-mail logon password, how do I change it?
I use outlook 2007 and have a need to access my e-mail logon password. I've got the remember password box checked but can not remember the password myself. Is there anyway to retrieve this or change or recreate it? You wuld have to contact your ISP to reset or provide you with the password "Rviviani" <Rviviani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5DAFCAB-FC29-4FF4-A5E2-AE4DDE6DC2A0@microsoft.com... >I use outlook 2007 and have a need to access my e-mail logon password. >I've > got the remember password box checked but can not remem...

e-mail #33
I have people that send me e-mail that automatically sends them a response that I have opened the mail. I want to turn this off. I do not want them to automatically know that I have opened it. I would like the option to either respond or not to respond. How can I turn off this automatic response? Kit Kat <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have people that send me e-mail that automatically > sends them a response that I have opened the mail. I > want to turn this off. I do not want them to > automatically know that I have opened it. I would like >...

How do I publish incoming FAXES to a public Folder?
Hi, I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX Service to publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF. TIA Ferdinand http://www.aloaha.com/portal/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1 89#189 "Ferdinand Engelhardt" <fengelh@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eorN6#7EFHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX Service > to > publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF. > > TIA > Ferdinand > > http://tinyurl.com/6cdjb...

Multiple Forest Solutions
Hi All, I have a situation where a client is dealing with 2 seperate Win2K3 forests. What type of solutions are available when there is a fully transitive trust relationship between forests and two seperate Exchange orginizations? Some of the things they want to do is share calanders between the forests, share address books, ect. Any help would be welcome! TIA Paul Identity Integration Feature Pack (IIFP) to share the address books. Inter-Organization Free/Busy Replication Tool to share free/busy. If you google them, you should be able to find scenario walkthroughs, in addition t...

How do I get sharp typeface when I email Publisher newsletter?
When I use Email preview or send Publisher newsletter by email, the type on the screen looks as if it's out of ink or it's been printed on a dot matrix. I'm using TT fonts, as suggested. What else can I do to get a clean looking emailed Newsletter? Convert it to a PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. As Matt Beals would say, Friends don't send friends HTML email. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Coral Ann" <Coral Ann@discussions.microsoft.co...