How to create a puzzle using a picture in Publisher?

For the first time my Son's school had decided to make a yearbook in color,
and  they asked me to do it.

I'm using as a theme for the yearbook PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER (talking about
spirit, mind and body, comparing education to a puzzle), anyway, my question:
 I will like to convert a picture in a puzzle using Publisher.  If it is not
posible to do it in publisher is there any other program that I can use?

Help!!
PuzzleMom =)

omayraortiz@hotmail.com

0
PuzzleMom (1)

Not in Publisher. I would suggest Googling to see if you can find something
online.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
"PuzzleMom" <PuzzleMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For the first time my Son's school had decided to make a yearbook in
> color,
> and  they asked me to do it.
>
> I'm using as a theme for the yearbook PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER (talking
> about
> spirit, mind and body, comparing education to a puzzle), anyway, my
> question:
> I will like to convert a picture in a puzzle using Publisher.  If it is
> not
> posible to do it in publisher is there any other program that I can use?
>
> Help!!
> PuzzleMom =)
>

> omayraortiz@hotmail.com

0
jl_paules (2768)
10/8/2007 1:27:55 AM
I have a puzzle on my web page, you can ungroup it and give it no fill and put
your picture behind it.
http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm

There are puzzle pieces on the Microsoft Clipart site
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=puzzle&sc=20

There are also puzzle pieces in the AutoShape menu right in Publisher,More
AutoShapes, scroll about 3/4's of the way down.
..

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"PuzzleMom" <PuzzleMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For the first time my Son's school had decided to make a yearbook in color,
> and  they asked me to do it.
>
> I'm using as a theme for the yearbook PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER (talking about
> spirit, mind and body, comparing education to a puzzle), anyway, my question:
> I will like to convert a picture in a puzzle using Publisher.  If it is not
> posible to do it in publisher is there any other program that I can use?
>
> Help!!
> PuzzleMom =)
>

> omayraortiz@hotmail.com

0