How many pages can a booklet have?

Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a
publisher booklet. Each page has three photos.

There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a
> publisher booklet. Each page has three photos.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Need help for Outlook 2002 -can not write or print email in color
I am using Word as email editor and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in color need advice color changes do not "stay" ARe you using HTML as the message format? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, elliotsh asked: | I am using Word as email editor | and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in | color | need advice | color changes do not "sta...

Can I search for a FOLDER
Hi, Is there a way to search for a FOLDER in Outlook (2002)? If I have hundreds of sub folders within folders and forgot where I put one specific folder, is there a way to search for this folder? I seem to be able to search for e- mail items in specific folders but not for folders themselves. Any ideas? Thanks. Kikilein Nope, you can't search by folder. Advanced Find has an "In folder" option on the advanced tab you could use to find all messages in the folder (search the entire mailbox), but you won't find the folder path. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Aut...

move page from one document to another
I need some "fast" help! I have never worked in Publisher before, but need to get a project done for an organization I work for. I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to basically "copy" from one document to another. HELP!! kdramirez <kdramirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another >document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to >basically "copy&qu...

Can't Assign Macro (not grayed out but nothing happens)
This is not the case where the "Assign Macro" option is missing. My Solution: Be sure at least one worksheet is open. Symptoms: Right Click on Toolbar Click Customize Right click on Command Button or Menu Item, etc. The "Assign Macro" option is there but nothing happens: Hopefully this will help someone. -- My handle should tell you enough about me. I am not an MVP, expert, guru, etc. but I do like to help. ...

OL 07
In OL 07 can you turn off the Business Manager format and only have a plain OL 07 to work with? I'm struggling with OL 07 and all the differences from my Windows Mail or older OE 05 I was using on my old PC. Windows Mail has so many problems with hung messages that I figured I'd open and use OL 07, but it's been an interesting migration. Do you mean you have Business Contact Manager installed and don't want = to use it? If so, you can remove its data store from your mail profile = and uninstall the BCM add-in. That won't change how Outlook 2007 does = mail, though.=2...

Can't set up hp dual tv tuner
I just bought an hp laptop with media center 2005. It came with an external dual tv tuner. I do not have cable tv or a cable box, I get my tv from rabbit ear antenna. I tried using the antenna in the TV1 slot of the tuner, but all I get is snow. How can I use this tuner? By the way, is this tuner only for analog tv or for digital tv too? Maybe that's the issue. Thank you As you haven't given any information at all on the make/model of the tuner we can't answer your questions. -- -- "gargil" <gargil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

In Excel 2000, How can I change the order in a pivot table?
I am having problems changing the order of my pivot table. The "Drop Column Fields here" is date related and I grouped that area by month. I can change the chart data series order, save the file, close the file, then reopen it and the changes go back to the default view before the series order in the chart changed. I have another co-worker that has Office 2003 and it does not happen to her. It retains the information as she saved it. Is it a glitch in Excel 2000? ...

Can 2 Union Queries Be used in Another UNION ??
I have created 2 separate Union Queries that work just fine. Can these 2 union queries be used in Another Union query (that will essentially combine the output of those 2)? Thanks very much, Kev -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Yes, as long as the two union queries are outputting data in the same structure and as long as the query engine doesn't decide that the combination of the union queries is too complex. Have you tried to do this? If so, did it fail? And if it failed were there any error messages? -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for H...

can't capture video from camcorder via IEEE 1394
I've done my best to describe all the nuances of this issue. I've spent a LOT of time trying to fix this. I graciously appreciate any and all advice offered. Kindly read entire description of problem before offering insights. I hook up my Canon HV20 miniDV digital camcorder via 4pin-6pin firewire to the IEEE 1394 port of my new Gateway desktop (AMD Phenom 9750 QuadCore Processor, 2.4 Ghz, 8 GB ram, running Vista Home Premium 64 bit SP2, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics/ATI Radeon HD4650, and Conexant TV Tuner card, only has one 6pin firewire port). I recorded a new tape in ...

Many Problems...
I don't know what else to do... First: >>I've installed Microsoft CRM 3 on a server and the Web Client works fine. But, while installing the laptop client, it can't connect to the server!!! I've already added the site to the Trusted Sites List, but the problem still remains... Second: >>I can't use the Workflow Manager 'cause the same reason before. It doesn't connect. Third: >>When I go install Desktop client, it doesn't detect that my Outlook version is 2003 SP1!!!! It doesn't install either!! So many problems, I would like an answer ...

Where can I get a doc/resource telling me which Entity is used where
Hi I am wanting to modify some of the forms/views in our MSCRM3 install. But I am having problems finding which entity is used where. Can someone let me know where I can find documentation that provides this info? TIA Antony ...

Create columnar report with field names once per page
I have learned out to create multi-columned Access Columnar Reports with the aid of the Report Wizard and altering the File>Page Setup... However I would like to generate a multi column report for several records but only list the Field Name titles once on the left hand side of the paper. Check out the KB article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/208491/en-us. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Ch." wrote: > I have learned out to create multi-columned Access Columnar Reports with the > aid of the Report Wizard and altering the File>Page Setup... However I...

How can I prevent OE closing Local Folders?
After 5-6 years, I am just returning to use OE 6. I have an extensive tree structure in my Local Folders with many sub folders that I wish to keep open even when I exit the program. With Courier, which I have used all this time, that is "normal behavior": any Folder that has not been closed by myself will continue to be open when I next start up the prog. OE6 at present, however, closes _everything_ when closing the prog. Is there any way in which I can prevent this - and being spared the rather frustrating and time consuming job of re-opening all needed folders...

too many different formatting cells
I can't open an excel document because whem I try to open it says that too many different formatting cells. How to resolve this and open this document? Maybe... XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=213904 A few people have said that OpenOffice.Org has been able to open the file. Then they clean it up and save it there. Then excel can open that cleaned up version. http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD jo wrote: > > I can't open an excel document because whem I try to open it says that too >...

Can't access hotmail using Outlook Connector for MSN
I can't seem to download anything from my hotmail account into Outlook after setting up a link with Outlook Connector for MSN. Anyone have any ideas? ...

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

Can MSCRM_CONFIG be renamed (in SQL)?
Question is from one of our customers. I believe not... Just say no. kinda like those t-shirts in the 80s. Dave Ireland "Alex (crm-resultants.nl)" <Alexcrmresultantsnl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE7200E8-A6FD-468E-ACC1-F33F48A7806D@microsoft.com... > Question is from one of our customers. > I believe not... ...

can't access all of my back up after using Osirius program
Hi, I have Windows XP with Outlook 2003. I have backed up my massive amount of emails (400MB) using Outlook Backup from Osirius. Having used this program for smaller amounts of emails with no problems before I then placed the backup onto a disc and formatted the drive. After loading XP and Outlook back on I then tried to restore my backup using the same program. But it runs through the restore procedure without any problems and when I open Outlook up again most of the emails are not there. Outlook Backup has restored my deleted items and my sent items and also all of my accounts as th...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

HELP SCREENS, can't get help..
HELP SCREENS, can't get help.. 100723 1900 no pun.. can't get help on how to turn off "TILE" windows if using the term correctly. had seen setting somewhere, to stop Excel from minimizing to a narrow window when help opens (how the heck supposed to compare help to work doing when reducing window on us: cannot read window). where is the setting to stop windows / excel help from resizing to a narrow screen, when you open help. Top left of the help window autotile icon (looks like double page). It toggles between the help andexcel windows being tiled and vo...

CPropertySheet
.... again ... but none of the answers I can find is useful ... The documentation for CPropertyPage::OnWizardNext says you can insert a page like this: // Since CPropertySheet() always adds new pages to the end of // its propertypage list, we have to remove all pages starting // at index 1 (original location for the second page). Then, // add them back one at a time. for (int i = 1; i < count; i++) sheet->RemovePage(i); for (i = 1; i < arr_size; i++) sheet->AddPage(m_PropPageArray[i]); However this doesn't work. The reason it doesn'...

Can you help me with a troublesome query?
I'd like some help formulating a query for the following situation. The problem I actually have to solve is somewhat complicated, so I've extracted the essence of the problem into the simplified situation described below. While I know I could do this with an ugly cursor solution, I'm pretty sure that performance would be terrible as the table grows to a large size, which it will in the real problem I have to solve. So I'd like to hear your best ideas on how to solve this in a way that will scale to as high as a million records or more. Consider this table: ...

Can't Maximize a File
Hi. My file is stuck in "restore" mode (small in the middle of the screen). The three small boxes in the upper right hand corner of the file portion of the screen are missing so I cannot maximize it. The excel window is maximized and those boxes are there. How do I get them back. Thanks ...

Set print width to page width in VBA
IF I set the width, e.g. ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 It automatically makes it 1 page tall, not good on long sheets, how do I set it to scale 1 page wide and however many pages tall? -- A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer. I recorded a macro when I did it manually. These are the lines that I'd keep: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .Zoom = False .FitToPagesWide = 1 .FitToPagesTall = False End With Trevor Best wrote: > > IF I set the width, e.g. > > ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 > > It automat...

Where can I find a tutorial for using Outlook 2002?
I'm having trouble finding my way around this program. When I type it's invisible until I choose a color for the font. When I press enter it gives me a double space when I want single space. Where can I find an overview of how to use this program. Thanks for any help you'll find information at outlook-tips.net and slipstick.com but the problem you are experiences is because you are using HTML messages and have the font colors wrong. Look in tools, options, mail format, Fonts and also in Stationery to see if the font color is set to white. For single spacing, use Shift+Enter...