How do you import a pdf file into Microsoft publisher 2003

I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been submitted as
pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. Microsoft doesn't give me
the answer; neither does adobe.

A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from
rbpublisher <rbpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been
> submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages.
> Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe.

You need to convert the PDF files to graphics such as EPS or TIFF, depending
on where your publication will be output.

Use a program such as the full version of Adobe Acrobat to extract the
images.  If they will be output to commercial print, a PostScript printer or
to a PDF file, export as EPS.  If you are printing to a local printer or
don't know whether your driver supports PDF, export as high-res TIFF.

As well as Adobe Acrobat, you could use GhostScript in conjunction with
GSView (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/ and
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/)

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Where is the workspace file stored?

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

opening .bak file

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...