I have a image that I have copy and pasted, however I want to fill behind the
image. I know how to fill and all that, my problem is that it recognizes the
entire image as a picture, I was wondering if there is a way to change the
background while the image lays on top?

sureisdifferent wrote:
> I have a image that I have copy and pasted, however I want to fill
> behind the image. I know how to fill and all that, my problem is that
> it recognizes the entire image as a picture, I was wondering if there
> is a way to change the background while the image lays on top?
=====================================
Depends on the background...if it's a single color
you can make it transparent. On the Picture toolbar...
select, "Set Transparent Color" and left click the
background.

If the background is several colors...the best bet would
be to import the photo into an image editing program
and create a cutout.

--

      J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie1 (130)
8/3/2009 2:08:57 PM
Did you try the Edit the Wrap points?

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"sureisdifferent" <sureisdifferent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a image that I have copy and pasted, however I want to fill behind the
> image. I know how to fill and all that, my problem is that it recognizes the
> entire image as a picture, I was wondering if there is a way to change the
> background while the image lays on top?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
8/3/2009 2:27:21 PM
sureisdifferent wrote:
> I have a image that I have copy and pasted, however I want to fill behind the
> image. I know how to fill and all that, my problem is that it recognizes the
> entire image as a picture, I was wondering if there is a way to change the
> background while the image lays on top?

If it's a solid colour, you could try the "Set Transparent Color"
option. Failing that, do your editing in a graphics program, then save
the image as a graphics file and import it into Publisher.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org