How do set up brochures on 8 1/2 x 14 paper

How do I set up a 4 panel brochure on 8 1/2 x 14 paper (landscape) in
Publisher?
0
TracksAll (1)

Setup your printer first, if your printer doesn't say 8.5 x 14 it may have legal
which is the same.

If you are using a brochure template, once you select the template change the
printer setup to legal, Publisher will automatically change the brochure to the
correct size.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"TracksAll" <TracksAll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I set up a 4 panel brochure on 8 1/2 x 14 paper (landscape) in
> Publisher?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

What is this? #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C74082.255BD550 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I received this today. I have no idea what it is. Am I spamming? I = receive this kind of e-mail once every 3 months. I do a virus check on = both server and machine. Thanks.=20 Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Cial1s S0ft Tabs is a bestseller Sent: 1/24/2007 12:49 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: olson@somarco-international.com on...

HELP!! #2
Does anyone know how to Synch AIM mail to outlook? ...

IS this possible? #2
Hi there. I have the following in Excel: A B C D 1 hello 1 2 test 0 3 bye 1 4 hi 0 5 bybye 0 6 tjou 2 now on another place in this sheet i want to see all the words under each other where the B value is bigger the 0 so: E F G 1 hello 2 bye 3 tjou So i only want to show th'ose words that have a bigger value. and i don't want whitelines between the words like this ( =IF(B1>0,A1,"") ) E F G 1 hello 2 3 bye 4 5 6 tjou One non-array play .. Use an empty col to the right, say col H Put in...

Font set for reading plain text
I've set Courier as the font to read and compose plain text message. However, I don't have idea why my Outlook showed with Arial rather than Courier. The message was from Yahoo account. It seems no difference where messages came from. Can Outlook show plain text message with the font that I set? Thanks, Charles OL2003 SP2 on XP Pro SP2 ...

Excel 2007 Chart SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex
I thought I had posted this already, but can't find it. Sorry if it's a duplicate. I have the following code that was written in Excel 2003. Every time I run it in Excel 2007 it crashes. I can't find anything about changing the colors of a series in an Excel 2007 chart. Also, when I try to record a macro to change the chart colors to gain insight, nothing gets written to the macro regarding the color change. Help! Sheets("Chart1").SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 5 ...

Bank Management #2
Hi all I have a problem with GP version 8. When I am reconciling my CB and after marking I press OK I get an error message. "A remove operation on table CB_Euro_Activity failed because the record could not be locked." and the it does not save my recon. Can anybody help ...

communication failure #2
I am using Exchange 5.5 with sp4. When I send an e-mail to a particular e-mail address it comes back with this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure" When I send it from a hotmail account, it goes through fine. I checked my IMS to see if I had any restrictions on this particular site or e-mail address but there was nothing. Note: when the e-mail comes back it comes from system administrator. When I double click on the system administrator, there is no name or e-mail address. I do not know if it is my system admin or the receiver system admin. Please ...

Physical Inventory question #2
I have a store owner who would like to run a Physical Inventory Sheet that does NOT include items with a qty of 0. I don't see a filter for OnHand <> 0. First, I'd like to see if anybody knows if something like this CAN be done. Secondly, I've suggested (and gave her instructions) on how to take all items that have zero quantities that she no longer wants to sell, and mark them as inactive first, then do a physical inventory based on the filter of Inactive = No. Do others run their physical inventories this way? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance for any...

formula change problem #2
The columns that the formula is referencing can change locations on th spreadsheet, if a user inserts a new column. To simplify the questio I put the actual column numbers in the formula but actually I will hav an integer defined that will hold the column number. That integer wil get populated by grabbing the column number from a named cell in tha particular column. I hope I explained that good enough. I was using the offset's in the formulas because that is what I am mos familiar with. Can offset's not be used in formulas? Is there a better way? Thanks -- cparson ---------...

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

Comparing 2 works books
I need to do this hopefully without VBA. I have 2 large work books, this months sales data and last months sales data. Each customer has a refence number, but if the customer hasn't made any transactions, they don't appear in the work book, so in effect customer 12345 may be in line 20 in book1, but in line 50 in book 2. What I want to do is take the sales data for each customer in book 1, and add it to a new column against the same customer in book 2. There are several thousand lines in each book. Whats the most efficient way ? Rich Seems like the typical situation that we al...

Line chart colors #2
Can someone explain where the colors for line charts are being pulled from? We have a standard template that is pulled in, but the colors are being changed and I haven't been able to figure out any logical reason for the color choices. Some are coming from our custom color palette, but others aren't in the custom, standard or theme palettes. The markers are coming out with the correct colors, though. ...

How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
In a1:a10 enter numbers such as 1,2,3.... In b1 type =a1^2+3 copy this down to B10 select a1:b10; click chart wizard; select XY chart done now play with values in A to get what you need best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72AB641-F882-4DAD-B0C3-322297A124FC@microsoft.com... > ...

Setting Combobox Values
I have come across a strange error. I have a userform set up with 5 comboboxes. Each box has its item populated when you load the form based on the contents of a range on worksheet. I use the following code to update the combobox (ctl is th combobox to be populated): Dim i As Integer 'loop counter ctl.Clear PopulateReviewerList fileList With Worksheets("Reviewer Data") For i = 1 To ArrayMethods.Size(fileList) - 1 ctl.AddItem .Cells(fileList(i), 2).Value & " - " .Cells(fileList(i), 3).Value Next i End With Once the form is loaded, a second function sets the ...

How do I set up a half fold greeting card in Publisher?
I prefer to make by greeting cards and some other publications on a half fold card format. I have Publisher 2003 and have only been able to find quarter fold templates or samples both in the program and online. Does anyone have a template for a half fold card or know where I can get one for Publisher? I tried using the tent card template, but it is just too awkward to work looking at it sideways and figuring out the right way to make it print. Since the half fold greeting card format is available in much less sophisticated programs like PrintMaster, I assume it must be available so...

How can a set an alarm in Excel?
I don't know if this is possible, but I figured I would ask: I have a spreadsheet that I work with that shows the schedules of my students; each different place my student goes has its own row, so a student may have many rows if they have many activities. currently, i auto filter the day column to the current day so i can see what students have activities on that day, and when/where they are. i was wondering if i could set an alarm on the column labeled 'start time' that would pop a window up when any value in that cell matched the system time... is this possible?? thanks, -...

average of percentages between 1% and 100% in a column
Hello, I am trying to get the average of percentages within a column, but would like to exclude 0% and 100% from the formula. This is the formula I thought would work: {=AVERAGE(IF(AND(L1:L988>0,L1:988<100)))} (I read in an earlier post to hit ctrl+shift+enter to apply this type of formula) Thanks! Here is a way using sumproduct that does NOT need array entering =SUMPRODUCT((E1:E100>0)*(E1:E100<1)*E1:E100)/SUMPRODUCT((E1:E100>0)*(E1:E100 <1)) or array enter this =AVERAGE(IF((E1:E100>0)*(E1:E100<1),E1:E100)) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com &qu...

Primary Axis(X) Formating Issue
I'm using a custom type chart (Lines on 2 Axes) and I'm using two different ranges for the Category (X) axis labels and the Second category (X) axis labels in order to display some additional information on the chart. When I say two different ranges I mean the rows are the same, but the columns are different. The problem I'm having is I want to use a custom format (dd-MMM-yy) to display the dates, but when I do so the dates have format MMM-yy-dd. The only way I can get the dates to display accurately is to use the Date format with the * (either *03/14/01 or *March 14, 20...

subtotal #2
I would like to subtotal one single column, the amount, every eight lines. How can I sum of the column for every eight lines? I'd use a helper column and put this in the top row of the data: =INT((ROW(A1)-1)/8) And drag down. Then you can subtotal your data by that column. You could also put: x in the first 8 cells y in the next 8 cells then select those 16 cells and drag down the column to fill it with groups of 8 x's, then groups of 8 y's. Then do subtotal by that column. cbridge wrote: > > I would like to subtotal one single column, the amount, every eight lines. ...

How do i set up a budget with self totalling column
I have made a basic budget with columns Date, Money in, Money out, Balance what I want to know is if there is a way for me to put a formula in the Balance column which will recognise if there is a number in the in r out column and if it is in the IN to add it to te previous balance and if it is in the OUT to minus it from the previus balance Thanks I hope someone can help Kristie I also have a buget with the same basic column as you do. Here is what you need to do. At the very top of the balance column, put a BAL FORWARD. This amount can be zero, but can also be equal to the last bala...

Bubble chart will not pick X series
I am trying to draw a bubble chart. The X values are dates in the next few years. However when the graph i drawn, these X values are ignored, and Excel uses the row number of th cell containing the data instead. I can confirm this by moving the pointer over the bubbles. The labe that pops up says <Point "01/01/09" (50, 6%)>, when really it should b <Point 50 ("01/01/09", 6%)>. Has anyone seen this before? it's the second time it happens to me i different files. Thanks in advanc -- lupocattiv ------------------------------------------------------------...

Connection Manager API problem #2
1) Connection Manager API establish the connection and connection handle is returned which is implemented on 'Connect' button. 2) The connection handle returned by the API to establish connection is the input for the API to check the connection status which we have implemented on the 'ConnStatus' button click.The status is returned successfully till the connection is there through Connection Manager API. If click on 'Disconnect' button and Connection is Released then on click of 'ConnStatus' returns E_Fail. but actual device connection is still there. Why this...

Outlook doesn't play any notification sound #2
I first had AOL and it played the youve got mail sound but after I uninstalled it my outlook express never played any email notification sounds and I just installed Outlook 2003 and it does not either. I have outlook receiving mail from an hotmail account. ...

UpdateAllViews #2
Hi When clicks on View, my program draws ellipse and I tried to make all changes in one view reflects to all views. 1-)OnLbuttonDown adds a point to CArray m_PointList 2-)UpdateAllViews calls OnUpdate 3-) OnUpdate Invaliates so OnDraw called. void CDocumentView::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { GetDocument()->m_PointList.Add(point); GetDocument()->UpdateAllViews(NULL); CView::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point); }; // void CDocumentView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { CDocumentDoc* pDoc = GetDocument(); ASSERT_VALID(pDoc); if (!pDoc) return; for(int i = 0; i < GetDocument()-&g...

Fill Handle in .NET #2
I am trying to develop a code which handles copy/cut/paste functions in Excel within a macro. I am running into problems identifying when the fill handle is being used. Is there a cutcopy mode or other easy way to identify this? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx If you're trying to replicate dragging on the fill handle, you can look at ..filldown, .fillup, .fillright, .fillleft methods in VBA's help. If ...