How do I stop pictures moving on page when printing

I am using Publisher 2003.

When sending 4 page spreads to a printer to print to A3, Some pictures move
from their onscreen position to the left of the page.

How do I stop this from happening?
0
AniaZ (1)

AniaZ <AniaZ@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> When sending 4 page spreads to a printer to print to A3, Some
> pictures move from their onscreen position to the left of the page.

I wasn't aware Publisher could print four-page spreads.

Is there any predictability to which objects will do this?
Are the pictures spanning the fold?  Do you have pictures in your scratch
area?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

Page Brak Not Saving
I have a spreadsheet that usually prints on two pages fine, but due to modifications to the spreadsheet, it has become bigger, but I still want it to print on the same two pages. I tried changing the page break, but once I save it and go back in, the page break is back to what it was before I changed it. Then I tried the "adjustment percent" int he page setup box, but it won't save it there either. Why? This has me stumped! Please help! Dave ...

My shapes won't move freely in visio
After I copied some shapes from another sheet, I'm now having problems moving some shapes around. It's like they are attached with an invisible thread to some spot and just won't move beyond a short distance. I've rebooted etc. Any suggestions why this is happening? Were these shapes included with Visio? If they were built by Micro-Vis, then they might have "GUARDed()" values.formulas in their ShapeSheet. The ShapeSheet is a spreadsheet behind every shape that allows shapes to have custom behavior beyond that of just dumb graphics. Also, check Format > Prot...

Error moving/copying messages from 1 folder to another
The following seems to apply to many mailboxes in our Exchange 5.5 environment. I am tryinig to move messages from one folder to another and I constantly get the following message: "Can't copy the items. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was denied." I have tried to move these using the exchange admin account. I have tried different versions of Outlook (2000 / 2002). I have tried to copy/move to different folders. I have noticed that I can do one message at a time, but only if I open the message first. Obviously I can do this for th...

Automatically Saving an Excel Document as a Web Page #2
I've managed to get the files to save as html after either a certain amount of time or at a certain time. Now, immensely awesome a feat as this is, I'd still like to create a macro that causes files to be saved as html whenever they're changed and saved in the conventional sense. Suggestions? -- Danimagus ...

Print Checks from Money?
I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and I can't find out how to print a check. Does Money Essentials allow check printing? If not, do any of the current Money versions provied the ability to print a check? Thanks M+ Deluxe allows this. Money Essentials (MEss) probably doesn't. The target audience for MEss is people who just want a consolidated view of their online account activity information except with Microsoft's ads instead of their various financial institutions' ads. It's not quite designed for purely "read only" users, but close. "Joh...

Unable to insert electronic address to print envelope in word
In Word 2007, I am trying to use the "insert address" button when printing an envelope. The error i receive is that I need to log into "microsoft exchange". I'm guessing this function does not work unless I have Outlook installed on the computer and that word is unable to conect to "windows mail" address book. That is correct. The only address books Word can use are MS Exchange (on networks) and the Outlook Contacts. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Brian&qu...

Selected Message(s) could not be moved.
In trying to drag a message from my in-box to a personal file folder I keep getting"the server has reported an internal error" then "The selected messages could not be moved. An error has occurred" How can I fix it? ...

OL2003 - Rules
I have three POP3 accounts setup in Outlook 2003 each from different providers. So, I created two rules to move the email based on specified account to other folders to separate the email based on account. So, my default account goes into the Inbox and the other accounts go into their own specific folders. When I setup the rules I choose "through the specified account" in the "condition" section then specify the account. Then choose "move it to the specified folder" in the "what to do with the message" section then specify the folder to move it to. ...

Display Logged-in User Picture?
Does anyone know if and how I can automatically display the My Site profile picture of the currently logged in user? Is it possible to display this picture in a Content Editor Web Part? -- Thanks, Brad Not that I have an answer, and I'm not trying to be snarky. I often see questions like this, and I'm just wondering... why do you want to do this? -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "hedbeb" <hedbeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B33238E5-2055-44D7-8A2B-05482FE0386F@microsoft.com... &g...

Inserted Picture Not Display
Hi, I have inserted a picture onto sheet1, but it wasnt displayed, only eight handles can be seen. The inserted picture will display only after I move it, but then when I switch to another sheet and come back to it later, it disappeared again. Please help me! I am using Excel 2003...My OS is XP Pro. -- Love to be here ...

how to make a workbook an interactive web page?
I have a workbook with 2 interactive and 1 hidden sheet. What are processes for fo enabling an interactive web page with the workbook? Hi DC- Use File>Save As Web Page and put a check in the box for Add Interactivity. You should also use the Publish button & make any other settings necessary, then click Publish in the Publish as Web Page dialog box. Keep in mind that not all browsers support the interactivity features, though. HTH |:>) "DC" wrote: > I have a workbook with 2 interactive and 1 hidden sheet. What are processes > for fo enabling an interactive w...

Home Page Short Cuts disappear 10.00.0982
When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Thanks Same behaviour here. "TROOTBMI" wrote: > When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not > visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the > screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know > what could be causing this issu...

MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page,
MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page, icon only with a blank box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1044b328-034f-437a-9226-7f68a4...

Check Printing Question
I just opened my business account and ordered LaserPrinter checks compatible with Money from Harland. I purchased Money05 Small business because it has that function. I dowloaded all my bank info. But what I'm really trying to do is find a way to print checks. I followed the instructions per F1 Help; basically select a transactions, set number field to print check, then go to File/Print Checks, but then I get a ERROR message saying that there are no checks to be printed...I've tried EVERYTHING...and I'm pretty computer saavy...but no avail. Money05 Small business may ha...

a small COM to custom IE printing from JSP,shareware.
I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft=AE Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is not straightforward before I fixed several bugs.Ii is some kind of a simplified scriptx and easy to extend. May it help. Where is it? --- Ajay Not sure what your asking here. Do you have a problem with some of the code or are you offering a version up for download? Tom "ianrosengren" <ianrosengren@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1143622686.313406.8710@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft� Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is no...

Any ideas why I can't print from Word v.X?
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded from a PowerMac G4 laptop to a Mac Mini. I had the MacStore migrate my data for me, and for some reason I can not print from Word. I'm able to print from other programs (Things and Firefox for example) as well as from Excel and Entourage. But when I try to print from Word all I get is a blank page from the printer. I've re-installed Word to no avail. <br><br>Any ideas? Answered elsewhere. Please return to your original message to view replies... It's pointless for a...

is it possible to change print ink color based on cell value?
Is it possible to change print ink color based on value in a cell for a spreadsheet application? Example: If a cell's value is over 250, can I have it print the number in red ink to draw my attention to it?? You can use Conditional Formatting (Format>Conditional Formatting) to test the value and set the font colour accordingly. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dave The Mechanic" <Dave The Mechanic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B63AB99-5824-4AFB-A206-D4CDF1BB9D48@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to chang...

Printing on 5.5"x8.5" paper
I am trying to print invitations and I have purchased 5.5"x8.5" paper to use. Within Publisher I have changed the paper to the correct size, changed the formatting, etc. but it continues to print incorrectly. It's as if it is printing in the center of a 8.5"x11" piece of paper. How do I fix this!? What version Publisher? You need to setup a custom size in your printer. Publisher should reflect the size in page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sarahkc2003" <Sarahkc2003@di...

Moving cursor to another cell w/out selecting entire area
PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "Darin" <Darin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:525460EF-810C-4599-A841-2940CB8E0471@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your reply in the body of the post and NOT in the subject line. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "Ragdyer&qu...

copy & paste worksheet with print settings into new worksheet
How do I copy the current month's report into a new worksheet and keep the print settinds of the original worksheet in the new worksheet? Not by copy/pasting cells. You can right-click on the sheet tab and "Move or copy" Check "create a copy" and select where you want copy of the sheet to be inserted. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:17:02 -0800, Larry Ohio <Larry Ohio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I copy the current month's report into a new worksheet and keep the >print settinds of the original works...

OL2003 with imap account stops responding
Hello All The OL2003 imap client (Also OL2000) seems to have a problem. When I use it (3 different machines installed separately (XP with win update, one home and two pro) at different times all up to date and on different connections... and also in safe mode and without the recycle switch... also towards different imap servers...) outlook seems to freeze for a looong time (See log in a moment). It also seems to block Explorer (not IE) or at least make it very unresponsive. For the log: IMAP: 07:57:10 [tx] 6goo STATUS "Sent Items" (UNSEEN) IMAP: 07:57:11 [db] OnNotify: asOld...

How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help! Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/clean_up_your_worksheet_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "jalene" <jalene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5343EABA-64EF-4D50-A80B-A4C1196A6791@microsoft.com... > Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. > I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know ...

Moving Public Folder Database Files
We have exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 Enterprise server. All I want to do is move the Public Folders database files to a new drive on the same server. Is it as simple as dismounting the Public Folder Store, copying the database files and pasting them to the new drive, pointing the Public Store to the database file locations on the new drive, and then mounting the store? The Transaction logs are remaining in their current location - they are not being moved. Would there be anything more to it then that, anything I'm missing? On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 08:15:01 -0800, raz4183 &...

Moving numbers to two decimal places i think...
well heres my problem- im trying to copy a "total" price from exce into a vbe using a controlsource, the problem is in excel it display �593.01 but in vbe i get 593.009, how could i set it up to display pound sign and take it to the nearest two decimal places -- 4nd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 4ndy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1494 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26585 Hi 4ndy, Sub Tester() Dim MyVar As Double MyVar = Sheets("Sheet1&qu...

Getting Data from Web pages
Hi All I have a task involving getting house council tax information from a web page. Basically it involves entering a postcode followed by the pricing band then council. The data is presented within the page and I copy and paste the relevant part to notepad before importing into Excel.Is it possible to automate this, I am looking for someone to point me in the right direction and I will hopefully research the rest. TIA Karen Karen What is the web address?....this should help us see if there is anything that can be automated -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England n...