how do I stop error message

each time I open any Ms doc I receive an error box saying office application
version does not match
0
Christine (97)

Does this article help?
Error message when you start a 2007 Office program on a computer that is running
Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager: "Office application version does not
match"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935569/

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> each time I open any Ms doc I receive an error box saying office application
> version does not match

0
mary.sauer (2018)

forwarded message come in as .eml, not inline Text Outlook 2003
When people forward messages to me, the forwarded message arrives as an .eml attachment. I am using Outlook 2003. How can I get the system to not convert the forwarded messages as .eml attachments, rather in-line text in the e-mail? Thanks, Leslie They've probably chose to forward as attachment and are using Outlook Express or Windows (Live) Mail. Have them use a normal forward instead. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World...

How do I control where the new message window appears?
Whenever I create a new message the associated window appears with the maximise button off of my desktop. How do I change the default position of the new message window such that all of it is visible on my desktop? Resize and position it accordingly and hold CTRL when press the X to close the window. This should force storing the location and size of the window in the registry. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, R...

CRM SBS install and uninstall error
The install (reinstall) or uninstall MS CRM 3.0 on SBS2003 Premium does not work. During "Executing Install (or Uninstall) action" I receive Warning: "Failed to remove the Microsoft CRM-Fax Router Service" and then Error: "System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.RegisterFaxService failed." "The configuration registry key is invalid". How can I uninstall CRM completely or install it properly? Help me please. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Regards Renio ...

EFT for Payables Error
I am helping a client set up the EFT for payables and we are running into a strange error that looks like it should be resolved. The bank/country assigned to the vendors remit to address is missing or inactive. Assign the bank/country region to the address or activate the format. We have gone into the Vendor address (Remit To) and verified that everything is set up correctly. We have also Verified the Check Book Maintenance window and it is set correctly. However when we go to generate a sample EFT we get this meesage. Any ideas? TC, I would try running Checklinks (File>Mainte...

Unable to backup Exchane 2003 DB's with error 217 from ESE source
Hi all I had an exchange 2k3 sp1 with 2 storage groups with 5 db's at 1 SG (included public folders) and 2 db's at the other SG on a win2k3 SP1 machine.Before 4 days Veritas Backup stoped backup all my databases with error 217 from source ESE.After 2 days search i've decided to install SP2 for exchange 2k3 to resolve the problem. Yesterday afternoon i apply sp2 with no error and i try to take backup of my db's. Veritas start backing up fine.It backed up my first SG with success but when it went to back up the first db from the second storage group event viewer logs err...

Outlook message settings
I need a way to bring messages from a certain person to the attention of the receiver. I need to use something besides the normal Flag or Important setttings. Is there a way to make a customized message setting? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "haralson@lsb.state.ok.us" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bea01c3a967$79187f00$a001280...

2k3 error 550 "Invalid Domain" is my domain
Our Ex 2003 server has been up and running for almost a year and occasionally a user will get a Undeliverable report which says 550 Invalid domain mydomain.com, where "mydomain.com" is really our domain name. And then yesterday a user was emailing about 50 customers at once and she got several of these exact NDR's, and these were for emails to recipients we've never had trouble with in the past. I'm really scratching my head here. Where to begin to troubleshoot? Many thanks for reading. -Bob Post the NDR. -- Ed Crowley Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer s...

calendar reminder error
Hi all, I am running Outlook 2003 Standard and connect to an exchange server. Everytime I add a new item to my Calendar and set a reminder I get the following error message: The reminder for "XXX" will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Tasks folder. Is this OK? Any ideas? I would like for the reminder to appear. TIA, Param Is this your default Calendar folder? If it is then start Outlook with the /resetfolders switch and see if that helps. Open Start, Run and type (without the quotes but with the space before the switch): "outlook.exe /resetfolders&quo...

server error 03-01-10
i keep getting this error and i dont know how to fix it The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Windowa Mail', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "d" <d@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:906AB3BC-7B68-42EB-8A09-45A341BECD31@microsoft.com... >i keep getting this error and i dont know how to fix it > > The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have en...

Run time error when opening up Outlook for the first time after logging into computer
I am running outlook XP or 2002 and I have noticed that recently when opening up outlook for the first time after logging into my computer which is running XP pro, that outlook gets an runtime error and will not allow outlook to open. After that outlook opens just fine. One of the changes that I have done is disabled Windows messenger from running at all per article 302089 from microsoft. I am not sure if this is the problem or not, I did have a problem with outlook express opening up slowly and there was a fix for that. Any ideas.. ...

Error #-2147217843 Login Failed for user 'sa'
(Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 4200) (NativeError: 18456) No help file available. What the heck is going on? I have installed RMS on my personal computer, and I have been using that for a couple of weeks just to see if there were going to be any problems in regards to installing 1.3 and this is what is comming up all of a sudden, WHY??? -- Thank You,; Vince Vince, When are you getting this message? Sounds like you've entered the wrong password for the database. Go to SO Administrator | File | Connect | make sure that server says (local), use SQL Au...

"Runtime Error 429: ActiveX can not create object"
When I try to open Microsoft Retail Management Service POS, it opens correctly, and seems to have contact with the back-office computer that hosts the database. However, when I try to open either the Manager module or the Administrator module, I get an error that reads "Runtime Error 429: ActiveX can not create object". To my knowledge, the computer was operating correctly when the store closed Saturday, and when we opened Monday morning, this was the message. The only new thing I am seeing is Office 2007, which was installed several weeks ago. Also, one of the employees see...

HELP! OAL Generator Error ID 9334 and 9344
We are running Exchange 2003 SP1. Users see errors in Outlook 2003 about not able to generate the Offline Address list. Checked the Event Manager and found Error ID: 9334 and Error ID: 9344 Error ID: 9334 OALGen encountered error 9004010f while initializing the offline address list generation process. No Offline address list have been generated. Error ID: 9344 OALGen could not find the address list with the Active Directory object GUID of '/guid=3B3681C2364D814F91379D5358C20302' in the list of available address lists. Please check the offline address list configurati...

How to embed and e-mail message into a new message with owa??
I have tried to insert and e-mail message into a new message using owa, but when I drag and drop the message to insert into the new message, it appears many codes, not the message itself. Is there any way to do this? ...

gridlines in outlook 2002 (sp2) messages
im trying to make outlook print gridlines from excel sheets. i copy a piece of an excel worksheet into clipboard and paste it into an outlook email. the gridlines appear ok. but when i go to print- they dont appear on the preview or the print out. what do i need to do to make them visible? also when i paste the same clipboard contents into wordpad and select print preview, the gridlines work! the only way i can figure how to get the gridlines to work in outlook is to paste special and select "microsoft excel worksheet". but the people here are pedantic, and want to be able to just p...

Contacts file error
Contacts file not popping up by default. When I go to create a new email and click the "To" field button, I am prompted "The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or...". Next I get to select the names/addresses but nothing is listed. I select the dropdown box and there are two contact files. Selecting the other one lists all my contacts. How do I fix this problem so the empty Contacts file will not default? Damn annoying. taa asiafreak wrote: || Contacts file not...

Run time error
I am getting this run time error Run Time error 2498 An expression you entered is the wrong data type for one of the arguments. All of the data types are correct, does anyone know how i can fix this? The code for the form is below DoCmd.FindRecord Me.CompanyName is where the problen is Option Compare Database Option Explicit Private Sub Add_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Add_Click 'DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec Exit_Add_Click: Exit Sub Err_Add_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_Add_Click End Sub Private Sub Close_Form_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Close_For...

error switching profiles
I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP pro. I recently added a new profile to Outlook. Previously, I created a new Inbox folder & outlook data file (pst) for a second email account under the very same profile. I rarely used the second email & just had all mail going to the same inbox. I deleted the extra inbox & created a second profile instead as it makes more sense. Now I am getting an error when I open Outlook every time I switch profiles. When I open Outlook for a different profile than the last one used - I get an error box (Titled: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library...

moving hotmail messages to main folder
I am using outlook and hotmail. I have outlook set up to retrieve my hotmail, but it is in a seperate folder listed "hotmail" not the main inbox one. I would like to find a way to automatically copy/move the emails from the hotmail inbox to the main inbox.......is this posible? thanks ...

stuck in an error loop
I had created an array using the frequency function. I tried to delete the last cell in my array. Alas, what a mistake. I got stuck with an error message that explained to me that changing an array was not acceptable. However, the undo function would not let me replace it with what I had. Excel locked up and whatever I clicked on just repeated the array error mistake. I had to use task manager to exit Excel and lost all that I had not previously saved. Was there some other option to exit from an error message? If you simply selected the cell and tried to delete, the mes...

"undeliverable" error when sending from distribution group
Hi guys! I'm running Exchange 2003 server. Here's the problem: I have a user "A" who is a member of a distribution group called "B". The user can receive all e-mails addresed to the group "B" but when he tries to send e-mail on behalf of that group he receives e-mail stating "You do not have permission to send to this recipient". I've checked security permissions on the group "B" - user "A" has full control over it. What can be done to resolve this problem? Thanks! Hi Igors, only "Send As" permission is...

Roles and Features Refresh Error
On 64-bit Win2008 R2 Server when I try to access server manager roles or features (to install IIS) I get an error - Could not discover the state of the system. An unexpected exception was found: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800B0100): No signature was present in the subject. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800B0100) I ran the System Readiness Tool and it showed the following files missing: (f) CBS MUM Missing 0x00000002 servicing\packages\Package_for_KB974455_server_0~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.0.1.0.mum (f) CBS MUM Missing 0x00000002 servicing\packages\Package...

Errors when a tape recovery point is created in DPM 2010
Hi, We are using DPM 2010 and attempting to backup our Exchange DB's to tape when the jobs are run, manually or scheduled, the console then hangs and we get the following event logged: Source: MSDPM EventID: 943 Data: The description for Event ID 943 from source MSDPM cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. ...

WH_CALLWNDPROCRET hook does not catch all WM_DESTROY messages
I am setting up a hook using the following call : SetWindowsHookEx(WH_CALLWNDPROCRET, HookProc, NULL, GetCurrentThreadId()); I find that I am receiving the WM_DESTROY message only for some windows. Any ideas that might be the problem? Thanks Bob I believe this does not catch any message sent by PostMessage, although I have a reasonable confidence that WM_DESTROY messages are not sent this way. Can you characterize the nature of the windows whose destroy notifications you are not seeing? Child windows, frame windows, etc., for example. Is it consistent across all executions of the pro...

Please help
On one of our workbooks we have several graphs that pull information from the other worksheets within the workbook. When I click on the tab (worksheet) that contains the graph(s), I get the message "Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch." This error has given us a lot of problems and has even screwed up data in this and other open workbooks. Please, can someone help me figure out how to look into this problem? I know very little about graphs in Excel so please be very details and step-by-step. Sandra Sandra - There is some kind of macro that is kicked off when you activate ...