How do I set zoom to default at 100%?

Do you see the big white space underneath the little white space where you
typed your question?
This is used to type in a longer message containing more details.
The message appears in a space like the one you see this one in.

I would suggest telling us what version of Publisher you are using, so we
can help you further.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

setting up tax tables in RMS
I have a client who has special tax needs. $0-$1600 is taxed at 9.25 $1601-$3200 is taxed at 9.75 $3201- and above is taxed at 7% so for example- for a $3,300.00 item- the tax would be $311.00. How would I set this up in RMS? Help! Thanks Andrea Andrea, Create 3 Sales Taxes. Sales Tax 1 Minimum Taxable Amount = None Maximum Taxable Amount = $1,600.99 Tax Rate = %9.25 Sales Tax 2 Minimum Taxable Amount = $1,601.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = $3,200.99 Tax Rate = %9.75 Sales Tax 3 Minimum Taxable Amount = $3,201.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = None Tax Rate = %7 Assign all of these taxes to one...

Default mailbox rights #2
Hello, Is there an MS white paper that shows the specific default special permissions found in AD Users and Computers - Exchange Advanced - Mailbox Rights? Thank you, JVM Try these two articles: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328229/en-us http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3ADPerm/cc98c853-7bd2-47bc-b88f-36163f1306f1.mspx Nue "J Meyer" <JMeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:890E6D32-C501-45E2-BD57-6E036DD8D3CC@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Is there an MS white paper that shows the specific default special > p...

Documents & Settings vs. Users folders
OS: Vista Business; upgraded from Win XP Pro SP3. Joined to a WinSer 2003 domain. I just noticed that I have (near) identical files and folders in my C:\Documents and Settings folder and the C:\Users folder. Is this because it was an upgrade? Is there a way to eliminate one of them to free up some HD space? -- Mike Webb Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc. a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization Wood River, NE In article <8B0B66B9-1E62-479D-BC74-BF79A50895E6@microsoft.com>, Mike_in_Nebraska@newsgroup.nospam says... > > OS: ...

100%cpu use
Outlook 2000 sp3 IMO on win2000 wkstn sp4 all latest updates applied. About 30 seconds after outlook is opened the CPU utilization goes to 100% and stays there until outlook is closed. Same effect in safemode. I have tried the /clearreminders switch. I will need to fix this or get another email client that works. Any suggestions appreciated CR Are there any third party spam filters installed on the system? If so, I'd disable them and see if the CPU usage goes down. "MS-News" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23ZFbmAVNFHA.164@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... &...

Open default mail client programmatically
Hi all, Is there a function in visual c++ to open default mail client and pass to it destination addr, subject, body an an attachement (like SendObject in VB). Thanks. ShellExecute mailto:\\ -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "MB2" <m.b2@laposte.net> wrote in message news:d9lqfe$ors$1@apollon.grec.isp.9tel.net... > Hi all, > Is there a function in visual c++ to open default mail client > and pass to it destination addr, subject, body an an attachement (like > SendObject in VB). > > Thanks. > > >Is there a function in visual c++ to o...

Extract account set info in FRx?
Does anyone know how to extract all the account set definitions in FRx to a file? I've set up so many of these it would be nice to be able to dump them off so I can keep better track of them. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 ...

Can I set up a calendar lookup for date selection
Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot find any reference to it in the help. try this url http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm ================= "Tangoxray" <Tangoxray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72D4DB63-1D7F-477A-93C7-2F767A207B26@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot > find any reference to it in the help. ...

Outlook does not d/l entire imap message, though it is set to
I am using Outlook 2007 and am having trouble getting it to consistently download an entire message instead of just the headers. I went into Define Send/Receive Groups to specify the particular folder in question, and selected it as being one for which all items incl. attachments should be completely downloaded. However, many times it only grabs the header. Is this a bug? And how can I make it always download the complete item? Thanks, Garrett "Garrett" <Garrett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:710C17CC-B12C-452F-BF95-DC2317E572A6@microso...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Pivot Table Defaults Turn Off Subtotal
Is there a way to change the default behavior of Pivot Tables? Specifically, can I change the default behavior for a Field to NOT show the subtotals? I know how to turn it off easy enough - it's just frustrating doing it over and over. Thoughts? I have not answer, just want to agree that this is a frustrating issue. Ie, everytime I build a Pivot Table, I have to go through the process of manually turning off the subtotals. Another issue I run into is that generally my pivot tables need to have the 'Field Settings' / 'Layout & Print' changed via a manual process ...

How do I set up an out of office auto response?
Hi: I'm a new user to Outlook and I was trying to initiate an "out of office response"/auto reply for one of my colleagues. Can you help me out? Thank you so much. JenniferC <JenniferC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi: > I'm a new user to Outlook and I was trying to initiate an "out of > office response"/auto reply for one of my colleagues. Can you help > me out? Thank you so much. http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Brian Tillman Yet another stupid question what is the OOA & how do I enable it? "Brian Tillman&qu...

More than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window
Does anybody know, how to get more than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window? For example in Opportunities - I want to add an existing contact to the opportunity, but I can see only 100 records. I dont want to specify any character, I need to choose from all contacts. (It is not the same problem as paging, PagingLimit in SQL can not help) -- thanks Ivana ...

Start a file at a defaulted worksheet/cell?
Howdy, Having a few users to a file, can I have the file open to a default worksheet/cell as I have directions I want them to read before playing... Regards, Kevin Kevin, use something like this, put in thisworkbook code Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheets("Sheet2").Select Range("C3").Select End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "...

Making custom form default for contacts
Hello: I am a beginner with Outlook. I am a new hire in a department that uses Outlook contact information in a Word Mail Merge process. I am teaching myself how this all works, and have been doing ok, but I am struggling with forms, particularly the form used for contacts. I don't have any problems modifying the form (for example to add FirstName and LastName fields), but I am very confused about how to get Outlook to use my modified form instead of the default custom contacts form. It seems to me that this should be a simple property setting, but I've had no luck tinkering w...

I need a rectangular label set for a DVD case.
not the square ones... but one that's rectangular, approx 7.25 x 5.25 inches. Thanks!! debbieT debbie@truesoaps.com ...

How do I set a Word doc to always print manual feed?
In Word 2003, you'd go to page setup, paper source. I can't find anything comparable in 2007. I print a lot of labels & letterhead & need this. The dialog is the same - click the arrow bottom right of the Page Setup Group on the Page Layout tab. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>&...

Default Signatures using Outlook Web Access
Because I primarily access email via Outlook Web Access (do not use desktop version of Outlook), I would like to have new/reply messages in OWA default to use a standard signature. I know how to set this up with the desktop version of Outlook. I have also seen how a signature can be picked if your desktop version of Outlook is "configured and runnable" when you are using OWA. However, can a standard signature be set up when only using OWA? Thanks, I would appreciate any help. What version of Exchange are you using? Exchange 2003 OWA offers a default signature. There are a...

Changing default administrator account in CRM3.0
Hi, I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Bishwarup Create a new user profile and assign that user the "System Administrator" role. Then log in to CRM as that user and revoke the "System Administrator" role from your current administrator. Dave "Bishwarup" <Bishwarup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0C818F1-EDA4-4B7B-A254-A286CE3F9E1B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server > > Thanks in adv...

No Sponsoring - We Advertise
No Sponsoring - We Advertise - You Get $8,100 or else we continue to Advertise! Welcome to DollarsBlaster.com! You are invited to join one of the most rewarding financial ventures - online! There is nothing complicated to learn! The entire process is based on two ONE-TIME payments of $9 and a one time hosting fee of $7. But, as you'll learn very quickly, the revenue returned to you can range anywhere, up to $8,100, and above! Are you sick and tired of Sponsoring and Advertising? <O:P></O:P> Join us and we will keep advertising for you until we blast $8,100 in your Pa...

security setting for PO comments
Using GP 9.0 i am trying to allow my purchasing people to add comments to the PO. Apparently they do not have security access to the comment area and I can not figure out specifically where in advanced security this clearance is granted. Typically, they should be able to select from pre-written comments on the PO form. To create new comments, they need access to the Create New Comment window. Sorry, I dont have a copy of 9 on my laptop to give you the exact window location in AS but this might get you headed in the right direction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 200...

criteria default value?
I've created a query that has a from/to criteria as shown below: >=[From Pre-School Number :] And <=[To Pre-School Number :] The possible numeric range is 1-99, so entering 7 and 7 gives you just Pre-School 7's details, or entering 1 and 99 gives you every Pre-School's details. Is there some way to have the "Enter Parameter Value" boxes come up with a default value already in there (say 1 and 99 respectively), which the user can then typeover if they choose. Thanking you in anticipation. You can create an Access Form [frmPreQuery] with 2 Textboxes (defaulted ...

Setting up email to work
I created a webpage for my company and when I created the send button I went into Format Form Properties and selected Submit and then went to Form Properties. I then selected Send Data to me in Email and entered in a valid Email. However when I go to test the web page and I enter in the required information and I click Send I get a The Page Cannot Be Displayed error and HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed. What do I do? Reference: "Publisher web publication forms 101": http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx DavidF "Russ" <Russ@discussions.mic...

Relocate My Outlook Look / Excel Settings
I have changed my system because of some unavoidable reason. I was using Windows 2000. And still using win 2000 How can I transfer my outlook settings (look, style, groupings, contacts, calendar, OE settings with Newsgroups ...in short all settings related to outlook & outlook express). Also If possible kindly tell me how can i transfer MS Office settings in general to my new system. Please please any suggestions / advices regarding relocation from old-system to new-system will be highly appreciated. Regards, Murtaza Hi Murtaza, That's a pretty good situation, two systems that w...

Customization option disappears under settings
Sometimes when we are logged onto Web crm we can see the customizations button on the navigation pane under settings. Other times it has disappeared altogether and the only way to get it back is to delete the temporary internet files. Does anyone know of a permanent solution for this? I assume this is CRM4. Do you also have CRM Outlook client on this machine? I have found that the Customisations option is not always avaliable in the outlook client, and if you have opened outlook before opening the web, the option will not be in the web client. You can change this my editing the isv.c...

Default Account #2
Hi, I have tried to setup my 2 email addresses in Outlook 2003. I have a 'colin@mydomain.com' account and a 'ceo@mydomain' account. I want to be able to send from both accounts but only receive on the 'ceo' account. This works fine but, as the 'ceo' account is set as default, whenever someone receives an email from me, the 'reply to' field shows the other account and also, the header states 'sent by ceo@mydomain.com on behalf of colin@mydomain.com'. Does anyone know a way round this so that the email appears to come from whichever account...